Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:50:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project  (Read 68079 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Prototipus

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 09:53:53 AM

In any case, the idea of the project can be considered good. Just look at the activity of the community in this topic.
People rather understand that they can earn money thanks to this project. This is one of the main motivations for early investors.

Of course, the majority of people here are for money. In the world, all because of money.
  What kind of money are we talking about? what do you mean? I do not understand! If you reason like this, it means that you have not yet met good people on your life path. In this world, not everything works "through the bed")))); D And in a person who has no money and purely supports the idea of ​​how he can earn? I think you think is not very competent. Roll Eyes

I do not know about you. But personally, I have not met noble and generous people. In our country, everyone is greedy and think only about themselves.
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 09:59:09 AM

How is this more anonymous then the current similar services like Jodel for example? And how is it better?

Our service is completely different from all existing ones, because only the most Frank, intriguing and shocking stories from the lives of ordinary people will be available for viewing. The user will need to register, where he can specify an alias. But even so, each story proposed by the user will be carefully selected by the editors of the service. All publications will be created on behalf of the Overhear Space, and will not be able to point to the source in any way.

Ahh, so this is a gossip website/service/platform. Now, I wonder what a blockchain has to do with it. Looking forward to see the links to whitepaper/website.

rodyanin

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:10:03 AM

I think the guys should devote a lot of attention to protection against hacking and information streaming, the races took up such a thing.

Everything should be anonymous, but I wonder how we will look at the registration form and where each user's personal data will be stored. Or registration as such may not be at all?

for the user, they will simply generate a personal number as a private key, and nothing more, no names or photos, just a number ... what do you think about this?
One number as a key is very small, at least mail is required. How else in the case of losing the password to renew it? or at least to receive news from the community?
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:46:12 PM

You know, you can hear a lot of opinions about this. But I think that elementary identification of the person should be present, otherwise, how else to determine the person in the event of certain situations in which you need to contact directly to the person? Or will some kind of messenger be created?

Just need anonymity and security of personal data I would not want to be leaked as well as on Facebook.  That would be very powerful.
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:18:33 PM

I would like to quickly see the roadmap and the site, very intriguing) Why so delay?
darkcerebral

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:17:29 PM

I would like to quickly see the roadmap and the site, very intriguing) Why so delay?

Perhaps this is such a marketing ploy. Attract the attention of users intrigue.
KilovaT

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:58:40 PM

I wonder why on any sites there is generally no mention of the project? How do I find out about it for those who are not interested in bitcointalk?
flarenial

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:12:26 PM

I wonder why on any sites there is generally no mention of the project? How do I find out about it for those who are not interested in bitcointalk?

I think that while the project has not launched an advertising campaign as it is not yet fully ready. We will wait for further action from the team.
Oriannon

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 08:01:21 PM

I think the guys should devote a lot of attention to protection against hacking and information streaming, the races took up such a thing.

Everything should be anonymous, but I wonder how we will look at the registration form and where each user's personal data will be stored. Or registration as such may not be at all?

for the user, they will simply generate a personal number as a private key, and nothing more, no names or photos, just a number ... what do you think about this?
One number as a key is very small, at least mail is required. How else in the case of losing the password to renew it? or at least to receive news from the community?
Now you just have to have a phone and a personal, active mobile number. So much easier to renew the password. It is enough to receive an SMS notification with an elementary set of numbers and that’s all, the entrance to the profile has been renewed.
teradont

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:45:59 AM

What do you mean? and then the mention of the project? You need to at least wait for the launch of the site before making any conclusions.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:07:38 AM

Yes the idea is very interesting. Let's see how it all works. We will wait for the site and the technical document to study the project in more detail.
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:56:30 PM

You know, you can hear a lot of opinions about this. But I think that elementary identification of the person should be present, otherwise, how else to determine the person in the event of certain situations in which you need to contact directly to the person? Or will some kind of messenger be created?

I think you right, this is serious reason to create  identification.
Another question how can realize it..
teradont

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:28:06 PM

The idea is not bad, but I'm interested in what target audience do you expect? I think that this kind of platforms attract only teenagers and people who have nothing to do; D
but I must say that there are a lot of such people all over the world. So the project will be able to get a very large audience)) Grin
Oriannon

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:06:51 PM

In war, all methods are good! And why not) now many people do in this way. I support this initiative.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:47:03 PM

In war, all methods are good! And why not) now many people do in this way. I support this initiative.

Apparently this method works. The project hangs intrigue))))
Prototipus

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:49:58 PM

This is all good. But tell me, when will there be any news? Silence is already too long.
hina98334

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:27:13 PM

The idea is not bad, but I'm interested in what target audience do you expect? I think that this kind of platforms attract only teenagers and people who have nothing to do; D

I'm not agree with you. I think that such a platform would be interesting for women. They love secrets and especially share these secrets with friends.

*Link Removed*
KilovaT

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:32:30 PM

What do you mean? and then the mention of the project? You need to at least wait for the launch of the site before making any conclusions.
Dear teradont, please understand first the essence of the question))) I do not make any negative hasty conclusions) I’m just wondering when the information about the project will be known) because, as it was said before, there will be a week, but it’s all there and there. This is how it is)
Nasbacyar

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 07:33:16 PM

Well, of course, there is another option. Just the project has nothing to brag about now, so they keep it a secret. Grin Grin Grin
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:50:57 PM

Just need anonymity and security of personal data I would not want to be leaked as well as on Facebook.  That would be very powerful.
And why Facebook should be an example? I think once the guys declare that this is something new, then let them wriggle out accordingly and come up with a newer modern defense for no one else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: