Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:45:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project  (Read 68073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vladilend

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:07:19 PM

The idea is not bad, but I'm interested in what target audience do you expect? I think that this kind of platforms attract only teenagers and people who have nothing to do; D
In each of us lives a child. I think sometimes it will be interesting to read for everyone to neigh and relax. Everybody love Gossip )))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:34:45 AM

The idea is not bad, but I'm interested in what target audience do you expect? I think that this kind of platforms attract only teenagers and people who have nothing to do; D
In each of us lives a child. I think sometimes it will be interesting to read for everyone to neigh and relax. Everybody love Gossip )))
maybe you are right. It will be pretty much in demand, but of course I can say more precisely when I see the alpha version and see the content.
sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:54:26 AM

maybe you are right. It will be pretty much in demand, but of course I can say more precisely when I see the alpha version and see the content.
Well, as an investor, the main thing for me is to understand that the project will be in demand by the community and the tokens will have great liquidity. In this case, I am ready to invest in the project.
rodyanin

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:13:28 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 05:18:16 PM by mprep

I am afraid that this platform can be one big discussions about markets, capitalizations, crypto currencies, and the like.

I'm not agree with you. I think that such a platform would be interesting for women. They love secrets and especially share these secrets with friends.
You very poorly argue)) what have women or teenagers? If so, then there is no point in making this platform at all and it is worth stopping. But nobody stop!
Oriannon

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:32:24 PM

I'm not agree with you. I think that such a platform would be interesting for women. They love secrets and especially share these secrets with friends.
You very poorly argue)) what have women or teenagers? If so, then there is no point in making this platform at all and it is worth stopping. But nobody stop!
I do not think that everything is so bad. Why discuss this issue at all if there is no detailed information about what, for whom, and when it will be created.
darkcerebral

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:01:14 PM

Well, as an investor, the main thing for me is to understand that the project will be in demand by the community and the tokens will have great liquidity. In this case, I am ready to invest in the project.

At such an early stage it is difficult to talk about liquidity. This project is, of course, interesting, but we must understand that a lot of interesting projects do not succeed.
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:07:59 PM

In such cases, the most correct solution would be to create an age limit of 21+. Not for children such platforms are created.
teradont

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:14:37 PM

In such cases, the most correct solution would be to create an age limit of 21+. Not for children such platforms are created.
Well, everything will depend on the content. I have no problem pressing the button and confirming what I already have 21.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:27:14 PM

Is it really so difficult to create a page on social networks? Or the team does not have any news? The channel in the telegram is created in a few clicks.
flarenial

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:03:22 PM

And how to control what users would be over 21? On the Internet, this is not really done.
KilovaT

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:32:50 PM

I would like to quickly see the roadmap and the site, very intriguing) Why so delay?
Yes the idea is very interesting. Let's see how it all works. We will wait for the site and the technical document to study the project in more detail.
Begin to sneak thoughts about low quality project... But these are only assumptions and bad thoughts. I still hope for the best.
Prototipus

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:37:34 PM

In my opinion, we are already waiting too much.
Oriannon

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:09:11 PM

I would like to quickly see the roadmap and the site, very intriguing) Why so delay?
Yes the idea is very interesting. Let's see how it all works. We will wait for the site and the technical document to study the project in more detail.
Begin to sneak thoughts about low quality project... But these are only assumptions and bad thoughts. I still hope for the best.
Hope dies last))) Well, let's play a game, who will last longer))) ha ha)) And honestly, guys, lets do something great!)
teradont

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:44:58 AM

We will still wait until the site is launched. Since there are still a lot of questions and I would like to get maximum information about the project and sales rounds
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:03:22 AM

We will still wait until the site is launched. Since there are still a lot of questions and I would like to get maximum information about the project and sales rounds
Nevertheless, even now it can be said that the project has a large-scale idea and this is very good. because it will quickly allow to become popular around the world that can have a positive impact on the price of the token.
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 09:11:04 AM

Recently there has been a good trend in the market, let's hope that the developers will soon show themselves with positive updates.

You are right, the market has been doing very well lately. CRYPTO spring)))) But our project is waiting for something, for a very long time.
carzonepark

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:15:37 AM

Nevertheless, even now it can be said that the project has a large-scale idea and this is very good. because it will quickly allow to become popular around the world that can have a positive impact on the price of the token.
why is guys pull with decision. The market situation is gradually resuming, everything is growing, blooming and smelling. It is necessary to take some measures, otherwise you can hang on the initial stage.
rodyanin

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:42:51 PM

Its not good. On which day I go to the thread, with the hope of news from the team, and no change. Of course, I’m a person who thinks positive in any situation, but I’m afraid that my interest will soon fade away. It is a pity that the idea that is doomed to success froze at the initial stage (
Not everything is as bad as you think) If we think in a positive way, then we hope that from Monday the team will finally surprise us, not only verbally, but also visually)))
Prototipus

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:51:40 PM

why is guys pull with decision. The market situation is gradually resuming, everything is growing, blooming and smelling. It is necessary to take some measures, otherwise you can hang on the initial stage.

And where does the information on Monday come from? Or did you yourself suggest this?
hina98334

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:11:09 PM

In my opinion, we are already waiting too much.

Everyone decides for himself how long to wait for him. If people are interested in the project, they can wait and more.

*Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: