Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:19:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project  (Read 68073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nasbacyar

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:09:01 PM

Now began a new trend. Many well-known exchanges are going to launch different ICOs on their platforms. Maybe you should try?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hina98334

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:38:36 PM

Now began a new trend. Many well-known exchanges are going to launch different ICOs on their platforms. Maybe you should try?

Yes, of course you are right. But I think that such a service costs a lot of money and not all projects can afford it.

*Link Removed*
carzonepark

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 04:26:33 PM

My observations and calculations suggest that the situation on the cryptocurrency market has recently turned green. I hope we are moving towards better times. Is the crisis behind?

I would like to know more about how you made such conclusions? I do not see any changes in the market
Price was go higher and I was also already thought that, finally, everything is moving for the better, but. It was not true.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:11:08 PM

Sound beautiful.
I see pics only.
Do you have more details and link to your site?
Is possible anonymously here?
Soon there will be more information about the project. Anonymity is the main feature of the project.

I see you create Twitter and telegram but don't see any tweet..

OK, because anonymity is main factor to success.

the project is developing quite slowly. but I think after the launch of the site we will be able to see a lot of news and announcements.
rodyanin

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:47:20 PM

It should be so. But investors will start to invest in new projects only when the price of cryptocurrency starts to grow. So it turns out that ICO depends on the state of the market.
Well, if not start to grow? if it will fluctuate in the minimum margin, then what? The end? Or is it still necessary to adapt to what is?
you just need to provide a service that will carry a real benefit regardless of the cryptocurrency rate.

I think,  that cryptomarket participants have long been adapting to the real situation. if that did not happen, then we would not have watched the events on the cryptomarket. they simply would not have been.
[/quote] Only the strongest and most adapted for emergencies survived. Or newcomers which few time here.
KilovaT

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:19:01 PM

Sound beautiful.
I see pics only.
Soon there will be more information about the project. Anonymity is the main feature of the project.
I see you very well adhere to the principle of anonymity))) keeping all the information secret) haha
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:49:50 PM

Sound beautiful.
I see pics only.

I see you create Twitter and telegram but don't see any tweet..

OK, because anonymity is main factor to success.

What are you talking about? What kind of anonymity are we talking about? In your opinion anonymity is to hide the news from users? Interesting)))
teradont

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:07:44 AM

Is the bounty program even planned? will there be something like that?
I would like to see the distribution of tokens.
We think about bounty program, we will tell about it here later.
Every project that respects itself and its users should launch a rewards program, this is not even discussed. Otherwise, in what way is it more detailed to study all the project chips and get free tokens for it. But this is still too early to say.
Well, I'd love to take part in the bounty program myself. I think this is a wise decision at such early stages of development. Let's see how this project will be implemented.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:49:31 AM

nice project. I think it will be in demand by users around the world. But still I wanted to know more about the economic model and what the project will offer to investors.
darkcerebral

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:10:52 AM

My observations and calculations suggest that the situation on the cryptocurrency market has recently turned green. I hope we are moving towards better times. Is the crisis behind?

I would like to know more about how you made such conclusions? I do not see any changes in the market
Price was go higher and I was also already thought that, finally, everything is moving for the better, but. It was not true.

The price will still be at this mark for a long time (plus, minus). The market has changed, if the price goes up, it will not be quick and necessarily with kickbacks down.
Vladilend

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:19:25 AM

It is necessary to reconcile with this somehow, I myself have already spent a lot of time and hopes on improvements, watching the growth and decline in the market, but the situation somehow froze, jumping at the same level.
Yes, it’s too long ... so the crisis is not over, it’s a pity, because of the low price of the cryptocurrency currency, almost all sensible projects have frozen.
alinakar

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:48:05 AM

The price will still be at this mark for a long time (plus, minus). The market has changed, if the price goes up, it will not be quick and necessarily with kickbacks down.
I want to have everything adjusted. It's a shame for such a situation in the market. Most developers feel very bad due to low prices and sharp fluctuations. In addition, this is the main reason for the constant delays in promotion.
rodyanin

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:14:03 PM

I want to have everything adjusted. It's a shame for such a situation in the market. Most developers feel very bad due to low prices and sharp fluctuations. In addition, this is the main reason for the constant delays in promotion.
The most interesting thing is that even the most advanced business analysts who are engaged in market forecasting cannot expect an approximate answer when the situation changes.
teradont

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:39:54 PM

Yes, it’s too long ... so the crisis is not over, it’s a pity, because of the low price of the cryptocurrency currency, almost all sensible projects have frozen.
now everything is changing and will be able to survive only those projects that will be associated with real business and will provide real service and benefit to society
KilovaT

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:26:49 PM

The most interesting thing is that even the most advanced business analysts who are engaged in market forecasting cannot expect an approximate answer when the situation changes.
I am afraid that sooner or later this will all end. (So you need to wriggle out and get the benefits from what is.
carzonepark

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 02:59:03 PM

nice project. I think it will be in demand by users around the world. But still I wanted to know more about the economic model and what the project will offer to investors.
Now become time when very difficult to find the person who agrees to invest in startup. And the fate of the project’s development depends on the investor himself, directly, in part. Therefore, for beginners, it would be more logical to conduct active participation in the startup community: participation in events and contests, registering a project for crowdfunding resources, blogging, active communication, and dating. If you work hard on this, the result is sure to be!)
You know, I met such lucky people who didn’t do anything about it, they just sometimes visited exhibitions - presentations, communicated with people, and soon the investors themselves were interested in their idea.
flarenial

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:18:27 PM

Now become time when very difficult to find the person who agrees to invest in startup. And the fate of the project’s development depends on the investor himself, directly, in part. Therefore, for beginners, it would be more logical to conduct active participation in the startup community: participation in events and contests, registering a project for crowdfunding resources, blogging, active communication, and dating. If you work hard on this, the result is sure to be!)
You know, I met such lucky people who didn’t do anything about it, they just sometimes visited exhibitions - presentations, communicated with people, and soon the investors themselves were interested in their idea.
Attending themed events has always had a good impact on new projects. I think this is one of the best advertising methods in this area.
teradont

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:50:10 AM

Oh, and intrigue for a long time) Immediately obvious, very responsibly treat the observance of anonymity (ha ha ha)
Yes, the intrigue is certainly there but this too is not necessary to pull because the community is waiting for news and interested in the startup but if there is no announcement that interest will fade.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:29:35 AM

Oh, and intrigue for a long time) Immediately obvious, very responsibly treat the observance of anonymity (ha ha ha)
Yes, the intrigue is certainly there but this too is not necessary to pull because the community is waiting for news and interested in the startup but if there is no announcement that interest will fade.
promised that the site will be launched this week. so we will wait for news from the team about this. it seems to me that the project has a future.
hina98334

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:32:29 AM

promised that the site will be launched this week. so we will wait for news from the team about this. it seems to me that the project has a future.

It has been almost 3 weeks since the creation of the topic. I hope they really will give us at least some information this week.

*Link Removed*
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: