Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:14:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project  (Read 68073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Oriannon

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:45:23 PM

One of the popular types of ICO projects is a social one. In consequence of this, it inspires confidence not only in users, but also interests investors, who clearly see the results of communication and interest of users, and thus evaluate the possibilities of the project.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:12:09 PM

One of the popular types of ICO projects is a social one. In consequence of this, it inspires confidence not only in users, but also interests investors, who clearly see the results of communication and interest of users, and thus evaluate the possibilities of the project.
Yes, investors in fact need to know that the project will be popular and in this case they will support the project because they will be confident in the long-term growth of the token.
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:37:09 PM

The popularity of platforms on which people can freely communicate and express their thoughts, ideas, and the like, is growing every year. And if in the aggregate of all this anonymity is involved, then most likely the number of fans of anonymous stories will increase throughout the world.
Nasbacyar

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:58:11 PM

The popularity of platforms on which people can freely communicate and express their thoughts, ideas, and the like, is growing every year. And if in the aggregate of all this anonymity is involved, then most likely the number of fans of anonymous stories will increase throughout the world.

I think this is due to the fact that every year people spend more and more time on the Internet. That is why social networks are so popular. And this project will be something like a social network for anonymous stories.
alinakar

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:45:26 PM

Will this project be able to repeat the success of its competitors (I will not give names)? In the near future, I hope to see, and the fact that this application will be interesting to people is an indisputable fact, because most of the population likes to spend their leisure time reading news, public, chats.
Whatever external factors do not affect a person, but the fact of interesting leisure time remains always relevant.
carzonepark

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:50:53 PM

Therefore, if we do not exclude the fact that this project may have a social part, the result will be promising.
rodyanin

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:16:06 PM

I think that such sites are not even very good for unloading brains from routine
teradont

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:48:24 AM

I think that such sites are not even very good for unloading brains from routine
life has become so intense that we simply do not find time for real communication, as a result of which most people simply do not have anyone to talk to.
Here you are right and this trend will continue and this application of this type will be in maximum demand.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:13:57 AM

The project certainly looks very interesting. I think we will wait for the launch of the site in the near future and will be able to study the technical documentation, but in any case, such a startup is worth attention.
darkcerebral

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:52:13 AM

Yes, investors in fact need to know that the project will be popular and in this case they will support the project because they will be confident in the long-term growth of the token.

At such early stages it is impossible to be sure that the project will become popular. You don’t know how people will respond to the platform.
teradont

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:19:58 PM

At such early stages it is impossible to be sure that the project will become popular. You don’t know how people will respond to the platform.
well, I see that the idea is interesting, but how it will be implemented and how the team will conduct a marketing campaign. we cannot know this at these stages.
alinakar

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:40:48 PM

Here and in part for this, such platforms are invented. Not a bad option to speak out and stay heard.
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:04:38 PM

I, as a psychologist for education, can argue that social networks help a person to feel needed. People lose thoughts about loneliness.
flarenial

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:26:30 PM

I, as a psychologist for education, can argue that social networks help a person to feel needed. People lose thoughts about loneliness.

I think social networks are replacing simple communication between people in the real world. I am not against social networks, but at the moment a lot of young people are choosing virtual communication
Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:11:57 PM

The first post in the topic is not very informative, since there are almost no links to get acquainted with the project in more detail. Huh
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:52:59 PM

Friends, why is there so little activity on your twitter? Many developers are trying to attract interest in social networks. I think everyone should work in this direction. Wink

Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:13:44 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2019, 05:20:16 PM by mprep

Friends, why is there so little activity on your twitter? Many developers are trying to attract interest in social networks. I think everyone should work in this direction. Wink
In telegrams the channel is also only a few participants. I don't understand why many people do not pay attention to social networking, because it is one of the best ways to get feedback from real users.

Social networks help to not only feel needed , but also help establish a dialogue with users, listen to the community and change it if required.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:54:47 PM

Social networks help to not only feel needed , but also help establish a dialogue with users, listen to the community and change it if required.

For me, social networks are the first source of information about the interests of my projects, or ICO. I follow the activity of developers and community responses to various news .

WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:05:15 PM

What do you think, can an anonymous platform, even with an ideal scenario, seize its part of the “pie” in such a competitive market?
aldorexxx

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:18:02 PM

Will anonymous blockchain protocols be used at the site? For example, providence transaction when buying a nominal token?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: