Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:17:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project  (Read 68075 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:18:51 PM

Will anonymous blockchain protocols be used at the site? For example, providence transaction when buying a nominal token?
Numerous developments in the segment of anonymous blockchain solutions are still, as I see it, under development, although someone may argue that this is not the case, but the quality speaks for itself.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:33:45 AM

Will anonymous blockchain protocols be used at the site? For example, providence transaction when buying a nominal token?
It would be very interesting for me. But it is even more interesting when the token sale starts and what discounts can be obtained?
sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:21:17 AM

It would be very interesting for me. But it is even more interesting when the token sale starts and what discounts can be obtained?
in any case, you need to wait for the start of sales. those who have time to buy tokens with maximum benefit will have a very solid advantage on exchanges.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 09:24:48 AM

Numerous developments in the segment of anonymous blockchain solutions are still, as I see it, under development, although someone may argue that this is not the case, but the quality speaks for itself.
I do not understand what is anonymous transactions. Cryptocurrencies are enough anonymous method of calculation. Besides, at the moment, and so there are quite a number of anonymous coins.

teradont

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:50:41 PM

I do not understand what is anonymous transactions. Cryptocurrencies are enough anonymous method of calculation. Besides, at the moment, and so there are quite a number of anonymous coins.
Well, it is important that users are as anonymous as possible and then they will be able to trust this platform more.  So We will see how it all works in practice.
manager.OverhearSpace

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:55:45 PM

Hello dear community. We are very pleased that our project has attracted so much attention.

We want to inform you that our team has started developing a mobile application for Android and IOS. Soon each of you will be able to download and test the functionality. We will be grateful if you, after downloading, leave your comments on this topic, as your opinion is very important for us.

Sincerely, the team OverhearSpace
Nasbacyar

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:01:41 PM

Hello dear community. We are very pleased that our project has attracted so much attention.

We want to inform you that our team has started developing a mobile application for Android and IOS. Soon each of you will be able to download and test the functionality. We will be grateful if you, after downloading, leave your comments on this topic, as your opinion is very important for us.

Mobile application is interesting. As soon as it appears, I will definitely download it and of course I will leave my review in this thread.
jusertvaz

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:32:16 PM

The community will give feedback to you. Most importantly do not stop. Waiting for application to start testing its performance. How long to wait for the release in Google play and Apple store?

manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:02:25 PM

The community will give feedback to you. Most importantly do not stop. Waiting for application to start testing its performance. How long to wait for the release in Google play and Apple store?
We will try to implement the application as soon as possible. But I can assure you that all the forces of our team are aimed at implementing the application.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:02:53 PM

Typically, applications in the Apple store appear much later than in Google play. Therefore, the test app will be the first users of the devices based on the Android operating system. Wink
jusertvaz

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:05:44 PM

We will try to implement the application as soon as possible. But I can assure you that all the forces of our team are aimed at implementing the application.
Do you design for your application or development entrusted to a specialized firm? Personally, I approve the application with well designed appearance, adapted to the user.

Zhenka

Activity: 362

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:09:05 PM

Typically, applications in the Apple store appear much later than in Google play. Therefore, the test app will be the first users of the devices based on the Android operating system. Wink

I think the difference of a few weeks between releases of the application on different operating systems will not play a big role. Importantly , all plans were completed on time. The market does not tolerate tardiness.
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:44:49 PM

Do you design for your application or development entrusted to a specialized firm? Personally, I approve the application with well designed appearance, adapted to the user.

Developers of the application are programmers who specialize in this area.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:00:21 AM

well waiting for the test version of the application. in this market it is very important. as I would like to see a real business who will lead the team.
teradont

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:54:14 AM

well waiting for the test version of the application. in this market it is very important. as I would like to see a real business who will lead the team.
Yes, it looks like it will be in demand by users around the world. the main thing that the project was implemented in the near future and was the most convenient.
OverhearSpace (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 10:38:06 AM

So you can safely say that thanks to such people, social platforms will be in demand, which is very good for developers. But can this project be called social?
Yes, it’s social project. For everyone who need it. The main advantage is anonymity.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:44:20 AM

So you can safely say that thanks to such people, social platforms will be in demand, which is very good for developers. But can this project be called social?
Yes, it’s social project. For everyone who need it. The main advantage is anonymity.
Well, that's a big plus. because this is a pretty specific application and I think that many users will want to remain anonymous.
Oriannon

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 10:25:43 AM

I look at the situation gradually begins to improve. A long and very long start, but there is still something to work on, many more questions remain anonymous =)
alinakar

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:29:59 PM

A start! Grin Twitter and Telegram channels are already there, but somehow it is very empty there. I would like to see the news as it progresses, because somehow it is sad about all this happening. Roll Eyes
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:28:18 PM

A start! Grin Twitter and Telegram channels are already there, but somehow it is very empty there. I would like to see the news as it progresses, because somehow it is sad about all this happening. Roll Eyes

Hello. Our social networks will soon begin to function.
Stay with us!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: