Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project  (Read 68079 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:41:48 AM

A start! Grin Twitter and Telegram channels are already there, but somehow it is very empty there. I would like to see the news as it progresses, because somehow it is sad about all this happening. Roll Eyes
well, wait. you need to get as much information you need to run the site and white paper.
carzonepark

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:41:13 AM

I still can not understand anything. Somehow offensive or something. I feel deceived. It is a pity that all the same the site did not appear. When is it finally to appear?
manager.OverhearSpace

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:05:15 PM

I still can not understand anything. Somehow offensive or something. I feel deceived. It is a pity that all the same the site did not appear. When is it finally to appear?

Hello. What exactly offended you? The launch of the site had to be postponed for technical reasons. It is impossible to foresee everything.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:36:36 AM

Hello. What exactly offended you? The launch of the site had to be postponed for technical reasons. It is impossible to foresee everything.
Okay, we'll wait for word from the team. it seems to me that the project has a future if the team implements it in the near future.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:31:43 AM

Hello dear community. We are very pleased that our project has attracted so much attention.

We want to inform you that our team has started developing a mobile application for Android and IOS. Soon each of you will be able to download and test the functionality. We will be grateful if you, after downloading, leave your comments on this topic, as your opinion is very important for us.

Sincerely, the team OverhearSpace

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Hmm, an unexpected statement after such a long silence. You are surprised. What should I expect from you further?
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:44:58 AM

Hello dear community. We are very pleased that our project has attracted so much attention.

We want to inform you that our team has started developing a mobile application for Android and IOS. Soon each of you will be able to download and test the functionality. We will be grateful if you, after downloading, leave your comments on this topic, as your opinion is very important for us.

Sincerely, the team OverhearSpace

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Hmm, an unexpected statement after such a long silence. You are surprised. What should I expect from you further?

Stay with us and you will be surprised even more. We have big plans for the development of this project.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 06:29:30 AM

nice project. I think it will be in demand. But it's too early to talk about anything. let's see how it will work in practice.
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:41:19 AM

nice project. I think it will be in demand. But it's too early to talk about anything. let's see how it will work in practice.

Thank. We will try to make a quality and interesting project.
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:56:53 AM

Okay, we'll wait for word from the team. it seems to me that the project has a future if the team implements it in the near future.
I do not like empty promises. Maybe only because deep in my soul I am a bit of a perfectionist.

Promises must be kept in spite of everything. I will wait for new developments); D Grin
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:28:01 AM

Thank. We will try to make a quality and interesting project.
it's too early to talk about anything. we will wait for the alpha version and maximum information on the project and then we will draw conclusions)
KilovaT

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:06:41 AM

I want to ask about the mobile version. When is a trial run planned? Will it be available in all countries? What fee will be charged?
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 11:24:26 AM

I want to ask about the mobile version. When is a trial run planned? Will it be available in all countries? What fee will be charged?

Restrictions on the country will not. Standard application functionality will be free.
67semih

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 11:33:31 AM

Really interesting project and I think people will like it.
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:29:41 PM

Hello, maybe I missed something, I have a question ... when do you plan to launch a test version of the project?

Hello. Our programmers are working on a mobile application. We don’t say the exact date, but all the forces are focused on that.
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:32:05 AM

Really interesting project and I think people will like it.
I think it is too early to draw any conclusions. The idea is certainly interesting but how it will be implemented is another question. And because I would still like to wait for the alpha version
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:43:16 AM

How are things going with the launch of bonus programs ?? Is something like that planned at all? Or while all efforts are aimed at developing a mobile application?
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:55:33 PM

How are things going with the launch of bonus programs ?? Is something like that planned at all? Or while all efforts are aimed at developing a mobile application?

Hello. We are not planning a bounty company yet, but after the release of the mobile application we are going to launch airdrop.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:12:16 AM

Hello. We are not planning a bounty company yet, but after the release of the mobile application we are going to launch airdrop.
Perfectly. So we will wait for announcements from you and the launch of the first working prototypes. The concept seems to me quite promising.
alinakar

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:52:43 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 10:07:38 PM by alinakar

Cool. I would like to participate in the life of the project. I love free tokens)) Grin Grin Grin When will the bounty company start?
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:01:17 AM

Уx, кpyтo. I would like to participate in the life of the project. I love free tokens)) Grin Grin Grin When will the bounty company start?
All that will happen with the project will be published in this thread. So our community will be able to quickly find out about all the news!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: