Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project  (Read 68075 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
manager.OverhearSpace

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:59:11 AM

The project is slowly gaining momentum. Already becoming more filled and looming complete picture. But there is still a lot of work ahead.
Hello. Yes, our team has a lot of work but it does not scare us. We want to make a quality product for our community!
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:08:55 AM

tell me where you can read more about the economic model? what do you offer for investors and for ordinary users?
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:43:38 PM

tell me where you can read more about the economic model? what do you offer for investors and for ordinary users?
Investors will receive a percentage of paid services that the platform will provide. We will not leave our favorite community without awards. Every week, the story with the most likes will be rewarded with project tokens.

Team Overhear Space Wink
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:42:36 PM

Investors will receive a percentage of paid services that the platform will provide. We will not leave our favorite community without awards. Every week, the story with the most likes will be rewarded with project tokens.

Team Overhear Space Wink

What in exchange (for likes) will readers get ?? I think it will be fair to reward all active subscribers. Huh Grin
sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:28:23 AM

Will there be advertising on the platform? how are you going to make money do you plan to attract advertisers?
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:07:03 PM

Team Overhear Space Wink

What in exchange (for likes) will readers get ?? I think it will be fair to reward all active subscribers. Huh Grin

Instead of likes, users will receive interesting content. Wink
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:30:59 AM

I think over time 100% will be draws, giveaways among subscribers. So much more follow up subscribers. Gifts are all loving)
perhaps you are right and it will motivate the community. 
I hope the project will quickly become global and will work in many languages.
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:08:13 AM

I think over time 100% will be draws, giveaways among subscribers. So much more follow up subscribers. Gifts are all loving)
perhaps you are right and it will motivate the community. 
I hope the project will quickly become global and will work in many languages.

When we started working on the project, we took into account the interests of the community. We are sure that we will be able to interest the community with our product.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:36:22 AM

When we started working on the project, we took into account the interests of the community. We are sure that we will be able to interest the community with our product.

I'm also sure the community will appreciate it. But I would like to understand what your economic model is and how you are going to make money on it.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 04:18:46 AM

When will you release the actual information about your social media project?

Since you already reach 15 pages in bitcointalk in a short period of time from newbie post, You should start posting real information about the project.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
alinakar

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 09:42:23 AM

Someone moderated users comments? How are they filtered? Will users who use offensive language be blocked or treated with a temporary ban?
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:02:13 AM

When will you release the actual information about your social media project?

Since you already reach 15 pages in bitcointalk in a short period of time from newbie post, You should start posting real information about the project.
at the moment we see the channel in telegrams with cheerful content in Russian.  and there is no more information about the project but the developers promised to update the information in the near future.
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 08:31:26 AM

Someone moderated users comments? How are they filtered? Will users who use offensive language be blocked or treated with a temporary ban?
Hello. Each story will be moderated, and our moderator will decide whether or not to publish the histor.
KilovaT

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:32:49 AM

Hello. Each story will be moderated, and our moderator will decide whether or not to publish the histor.
This is not about moderating stories, and with this, everything is clear. Will be deleted, cleaned Comments under the stories?
sound

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:53:42 AM

This is not about moderating stories, and with this, everything is clear. Will be deleted, cleaned Comments under the stories?

perhaps there will be any automatic filters or moderators who will receive a reward in tokens.  you are right it will be interesting how it will be organized.
Vladilend

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:34:09 AM

Where can I see the roadmap? I want to see the next steps and plans in order to be guided in general in everything that is happening, because it seemed to me that the implementation does not invest in the deadlines.
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:55:24 PM

Of course. If there are profanities in the comments or some other insults, then such comments will be deleted.
Awtaew

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:15:39 AM

Good day! Can you please tell us what is the minimum contribution for investment? Where to find the answer to my question?
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:22:17 PM

Where can I see the roadmap? I want to see the next steps and plans in order to be guided in general in everything that is happening, because it seemed to me that the implementation does not invest in the deadlines.
I myself am very interested to see the pace of development of the project. It would also be interesting to see information about the token.
rodyanin

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:21:27 AM

The last time there is a high growth trend of the minimum investment bar. And somehow reluctant to invest a large amount in the project which is untested and does not argue for such a high scale of investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: