Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project  (Read 68075 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kazeew

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 09:56:06 PM

This can turn into a common bots work, a business in which there will be a huge influx of stories from one user for the benefit of earning tokens.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 10:26:19 PM

I think with this something needs to be done, controlled, I do not want to read fictional stories, read about fantasies, subscribers who have decided to make money.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 09:35:45 AM

@dev, when do you plan to release the project information? the amount of fake hype in this thread is getting out of hand and only a matter of time before bitcointalk moderator will delete this thread due to incomplete announcement and bot ridden ANN thread

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 10:06:45 AM

I think with this something needs to be done, controlled, I do not want to read fictional stories, read about fantasies, subscribers who have decided to make money.
Well, in fact, the administrator can not check these stories for authenticity, it will really lead to a lot of spam.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 11:58:49 AM

What is the maximum amount of coins a user can receive? Is this process somehow regulated / filtered ??
I do not know for sure, but in my opinion there are no restrictions here. Here you need a large number of users visiting the platform. But so far the activity is rather low.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 12:28:54 PM

What is the maximum amount of coins a user can receive? Is this process somehow regulated / filtered ??
I do not know for sure, but in my opinion there are no restrictions here. Here you need a large number of users visiting the platform. But so far the activity is rather low.

I think, that there should still be some limitations on investment from one person. because, it would be strange when, for example, two people, were able to raise the hard cup of the project. of course, this is unlikely. however, certain restrictions must be present in the requirements.
manager.OverhearSpace

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 05:44:44 PM

@dev, when do you plan to release the project information? the amount of fake hype in this thread is getting out of hand and only a matter of time before bitcointalk moderator will delete this thread due to incomplete announcement and bot ridden ANN thread
Hello. We will provide full information about the project to our community in the near future.
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 08:58:03 PM

What is the feature in front of your customers? Why did you decide to work in such a competitive business segment?
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:58:07 AM

What is the feature in front of your customers? Why did you decide to work in such a competitive business segment?

People like life stories. But many can not share them because they are afraid that they will not correctly understand and will condemn. That is how the idea to make such a project.
damniatx_

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:01:49 PM

People like life stories. But many can not share them because they are afraid that they will not correctly understand and will condemn. That is how the idea to make such a project.
would you like to make it possible to comment on posts? I think it would be interesting, but for this to happen, there must be a moderator for deleting bad messages.
Dua

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:52:55 PM

would you like to make it possible to comment on posts? I think it would be interesting, but for this to happen, there must be a moderator for deleting bad messages.
I think there will be a lot of spam there, probably it is not the best idea for such a site.
Oriannon

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 05:50:43 AM

I think that the guys have a very unusual approach to the development of their business. They follow in the footsteps of Satoshi Nakamoto. I think that in the future we also will not see their faces)) But the main thing is that we see their work!
damniatx_

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:03:04 AM

I think that the guys have a very unusual approach to the development of their business. They follow in the footsteps of Satoshi Nakamoto. I think that in the future we also will not see their faces)) But the main thing is that we see their work!
Well, I don’t know, to reach such heights as Satoshi Nakamoto, these guys will have to do a lot more work than creating a single website with secrets.
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:38:09 AM

Thank you for such a comparison, but we do not claim to such a high level. Our goal is to create a resource that will help people anonymously share their stories and experiences.
Dua

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:40:28 PM

Thank you for such a comparison, but we do not claim to such a high level. Our goal is to create a resource that will help people anonymously share their stories and experiences.
my opinion, you just need to slightly increase your advertising campaign to attract more new users.
jchilddan

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:10:34 PM

How are you guys? What news? I have not seen changes for a long time. Have you gone on vacation? Let's get back to work!
one
Dua

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:02:07 AM

How are you guys? What news? I have not seen changes for a long time. Have you gone on vacation? Let's get back to work!
one
there is a manager here who answers questions, but he does not post any news about the project’s work, although this is really important information for project supporters.
darkcerebral

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:58:18 PM

manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 07:32:33 PM

Hello, dear community.
In the near future we plan to launch a bounty company, and you can also see mvp on our website http://wowsecret.net.
damniatx_

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:06:15 PM

Hello, dear community.
In the near future we plan to launch a bounty company, and you can also see mvp on our website http://wowsecret.net.
This is great news! I would like to know the exact launch date of the bounty campaign, I’m happy to join it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: