Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project  (Read 68070 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:16:15 AM

I would like to clarify, for one secret or story do we pay once ?? For every new secret you need to pay again?

Our users will not pay for stories, they will read them for free. We will encourage the best stories by our tokens.
I mean, if I want to write my story, do I have to pay once for one story? Next time I also need to pay for posting another story?
I'm not sure that this is correct, but it seems to me that the payment is made once, because not every user agrees to pay for each of their stories.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manager.OverhearSpace

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:14:06 AM

I would like to clarify, for one secret or story do we pay once ?? For every new secret you need to pay again?

Our users will not pay for stories, they will read them for free. We will encourage the best stories by our tokens.
I mean, if I want to write my story, do I have to pay once for one story? Next time I also need to pay for posting another story?

I will repeat it again. You don’t have to pay for publishing a story. You can publish them for free.
Awtaew

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:45:45 PM

I'm not sure that now is the right time to do something in the field of cryptocurrency. It seems to me that the cost of the entire cryptocurrency can collapse at any time!
rodyanin

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:01:54 PM

If you have a fear of collapse, then it is worth selling all your savings in cryptocurrency and live peacefully. Why be nervous every time when you look at your portfolio))
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:31:39 AM

I'm not sure that now is the right time to do something in the field of cryptocurrency. It seems to me that the cost of the entire cryptocurrency can collapse at any time!

If you reason like this then you do not believe in the development of this market. Our team believes in a bright future for the blockchain.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:23:20 PM

I will repeat it again. You don’t have to pay for publishing a story. You can publish them for free.
thanks for the explanation. Tell me how the best or popular stories will be rewarded. Will you develop your wallet on the platform?
Dua

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 03:52:22 PM

If you reason like this then you do not believe in the development of this market. Our team believes in a bright future for the blockchain.
I agree with you, especially since the market is now showing positive growth.
jchilddan

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:37:45 PM

Secrets are interesting for all people. Especially for young moms who do not have what to do. I think that you understand what I'm talking about! Wink
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:35:28 AM

thanks for the explanation. Tell me how the best or popular stories will be rewarded. Will you develop your wallet on the platform?

The best story will be rewarded with project tokens, which you can either use in the application or exchange them on the exchange.
Dua

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:54:56 AM

Secrets are interesting for all people. Especially for young moms who do not have what to do. I think that you understand what I'm talking about! Wink
Yes, we understand what you are saying) but, for young mothers, there are special forums, whereas this platform is for absolutely any users.
damniatx_

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:31:19 PM

The best story will be rewarded with project tokens, which you can either use in the application or exchange them on the exchange.
Tell us how we can then use the received tokens on the platform?
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2019, 12:17:39 AM

Its Exactly 1 month since the thread has been posted and April is ending soon.

When can we expect some information about the project? Senseless HYPE always results to disappointment so its better to share the project information sooner than later.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
OverhearSpace (OP)
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 07:17:22 AM

WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL WOWSECRET BOUNTY CAMPAIGN    

Bounty program will start 24.04 2019 and last until 29.05.2019

Program members will be rewarded in tokens Ethereum

rodyanin

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 11:31:19 AM

Nowadays, all people have secrets, and most people do not know how to keep them. They just chatting and telling all their secrets to other people. I think this  is paradise for secrets lovers!
Kazeew

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 12:01:36 PM

I do not even know who will be interested in reading the secrets of other people, probably for some perverts ... What do you think?
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:18:43 PM

Tell us how we can then use the received tokens on the platform?

U can use them to buy a ward in a community hospital. I guess the main use case for crypto can always be expanded to multiple creative ways of making a payment. Just like BEOS token which can be spent to buy time on an orbital satellite. I suspect this coin will outmatch BEOS in respect to the number of its unique use cases. One them is collecting headbutts from people in exchange for money.
damniatx_

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 01:48:24 PM

https://pp.userapi.com/c850228/v850228345/12dc9c/MAG_PSiIq8c.jpg

Finally, we waited for the official announcement of the launch of the bounty campaign. I hope that it will be successful for all participants.
Dua

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 02:27:00 PM

I read the conditions of participation and was a little upset because I am a new user on Twitter and I still have very few followers, so I can’t take part in Bounty.
Vladilend

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 03:31:20 PM

Well, why do you think so)) In fact, many people have a healthy interest in the secrets of other people, and they are ready to give a lot to learn these secrets))
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 05:16:03 PM

I do not even know who will be interested in reading the secrets of other people, probably for some perverts ... What do you think?

You probably do not know people well. A lot of people love other people's secrets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: