Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 04:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project  (Read 68070 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vladilend

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:49:26 PM

How are you going to make money? I do not think that you will be satisfied with the contributions that you are get now))
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rodyanin

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 05:17:56 AM

We can talk a lot about decency and honesty .. but every person at least once in his life lost his temper because of the temptation to learn someone else's secret!
manager.OverhearSpace

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:59:23 AM

How are you going to make money? I do not think that you will be satisfied with the contributions that you are get now))

It's simple. The application and publication of secrets will be free but there will be additional (premium features) that will be available only with the help of project tokens.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:07:25 PM

It's simple. The application and publication of secrets will be free but there will be additional (premium features) that will be available only with the help of project tokens.
Tell us more about these premium features. How will this benefit users?
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 01:11:18 PM

We can talk a lot about decency and honesty .. but every person at least once in his life lost his temper because of the temptation to learn someone else's secret!

I agree, and this platform is designed specifically for such cases. I think it will be interesting)
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 10:02:53 AM

These features will provide the user with additional features. What exactly do you know after the release of the application.
Dua

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:05:54 PM

These features will provide the user with additional features. What exactly do you know after the release of the application.
developers keep the intrigue) then I look forward to the launch of the platform.
damniatx_

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 03:51:26 PM

developers keep the intrigue) then I look forward to the launch of the platform.
Of course, we would like to know in advance what the team is preparing for us, but we can only experience it on personal experience after launching the application.
jchilddan

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:00:44 PM

If you drift like that, I do not think that many people will know about you. I think you need to be more active, what do you think?
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:37:16 AM

If you drift like that, I do not think that many people will know about you. I think you need to be more active, what do you think?

What do you have in mind? We do not disclose all the details of the project prior to its launch, as others may take advantage of our ideas. And we do not drift.
damniatx_

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:51:09 PM

What do you have in mind? We do not disclose all the details of the project prior to its launch, as others may take advantage of our ideas. And we do not drift.
people just want to know absolutely everything about the new project, but they do not understand that this information may be useful to competitors. Each project has its own secrets.
Dua

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:05:14 PM

people just want to know absolutely everything about the new project, but they do not understand that this information may be useful to competitors. Each project has its own secrets.
all the more so as there is not much time to wait, soon the platform will begin its active work and everything will become clear.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 02:05:06 PM

all the more so as there is not much time to wait, soon the platform will begin its active work and everything will become clear.

As far as I know, the platform exists for quite some time. but its activities are moving quite slowly. we would like to see a more active development of the idea.
this is really a good idea. it is not necessary to delay its popularization and development. it is important, that it begins to function in the near future.

manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:20:38 PM

As far as I know, the platform exists for quite some time. but its activities are moving quite slowly. we would like to see a more active development of the idea.
this is really a good idea. it is not necessary to delay its popularization and development. it is important, that it begins to function in the near future.

Our team is trying to do everything in our power to launch the project as soon as possible.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 10:17:58 AM

What do you mean exist for some time now? They only have a webpage right now and aside from that everything are still a mystery on what are they really trying to launch.

I have been waiting since they open the ANN thread to launch their platform and open it publicly.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
damniatx_

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:40:14 AM

Our team is trying to do everything in our power to launch the project as soon as possible.
can you tell what prevents you from launching the platform quickly? Perhaps this is insufficient funding?
Dua

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:12:33 AM

can you tell what prevents you from launching the platform quickly? Perhaps this is insufficient funding?
I think this is the main factor that hinders the development of many good projects.
CrpVeronika

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:12:40 PM

Of course, I would love to hear about increased activity from developers. This is exactly what we need! I am sure that many will support me!
artistus84

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 03:35:16 PM

I do not even know what you can expect from the community, people have always been interested in the secrets of others. Moreover, they were constantly eager to know more and more secrets!
manager.OverhearSpace

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 06:47:26 PM

Hello. Starting a project is not a simple matter. There are so many technical issues. Our team wants to make the project as good as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: