Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:36:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin?  (Read 59475 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:50:14 AM

Ethereum is sitting at the no.2 position of market cap value for now so which might be the best of altcoin in price but definitely I will say monero is one of the best altcoin and it is more valuable than current value I hope it will take a place soon.
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:55:54 AM

It's easy to know, for me, I think Ethereum seems to be the king of Altcoin. But now, Ethereum is competing with Ripple , if Ripple passes Ethereum, it can be the king of altcoin . But anyway , I am still supporting ETH .

Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 12:02:24 PM

The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

As far as I'm consigned litecoin is dead on arrival ... and ethereum is the king of altcoins.. tell me how many times have you seeing an exchange creating trading pair for ethereum
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:05:46 PM

Litecoin is seen as Bitcoin's supporter or an alternative to Hedge if something strange happens! Ethereum has the ambition or at least its users believe that they can be the alternative in relation to Bitcoin! Bitcoin would be the Gold, Litecoin would be Silver and Ethereum Platinum? So in the end, who competes with whom? Cheesy
Currently businesses are still competing with each other to get the desired profit. Support issues will only be a promise and the LTC is altcoin with great ambition.
But anyway, ETH is still working very well and I have never seen such a great effort before. LTC still has their efforts but their foundation is still weak and cannot compete with ETH.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:16:09 PM

Without any doubt it is Ethereum, I don't know why you even put Litcoin here, Without Ethereum most of this Altcoins you are seeing today would not have existed that is just the simple reason as to why Ethereum is number one Altcoin with any real competition, I can go on and on listing other reasons but I do not think it is really necessary it is just so obvious. 
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:17:53 PM

I think it's the ethereum coin that is the king of the altcoins since it is used by many bounty projects and ico's for giving rewards. Also the second most volume coin next to bitcoin.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:22:45 PM

Without any doubt it is Ethereum, I don't know why you even put Litcoin here, Without Ethereum most of this Altcoins you are seeing today would not have existed that is just the simple reason as to why Ethereum is number one Altcoin with any real competition, I can go on and on listing other reasons but I do not think it is really necessary it is just so obvious.  

Ethereum can be a king of ICO`s, king of alt-coins will be Bitcoin, as the first coin ever. Ethereum is also a king of Tokens, I believe that Ethereum platform have the most tokens from them all.
I don`t underestimate other alt-coins, platforms I have some from the projects I believe in. Making a portfolio with crypto-currencies, on top with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO, and some others
is a must, later should come others.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 12:23:30 PM

I agree that among the altcoins, Ethereum is the best project so far. In favor of ETH says its innovation, widespread use and application, as well as a great team of developers. The project has been on the market for many years and is constantly in the top-3 in terms of capitalization.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:35:11 PM

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

Yeah. I also vote for Ethereum, besides, the two crypto i always use is bitcoin and ETH on both holding, trading and also gambling. ETH also projects a healthy market and already established its prominence on being the altcoin that stands beside bitcoin. We also dont remove the fact that it can surpass bitcoin in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:39:09 PM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

For me two coins are tied for two spots and its Ethereum and Ripple these platforms has true use case thats why its on the top position and its the traders and hodlers choice  and followed by Litecoin for sure and it takes time to overthrone this coins.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 12:45:28 PM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

For me two coins are tied for two spots and its Ethereum and Ripple these platforms has true use case thats why its on the top position and its the traders and hodlers choice  and followed by Litecoin for sure and it takes time to overthrone this coins.
these coins have big support from community and its not strenght if their position on top 5.and also its price could survive in crashing market.i am sure this coins could give thier holder profits in future.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:47:33 PM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

Ethereum is definitely the KING of altcoins because it currently occupied the second position on CMC. Though there are measurement put in place to this extend which rang from, the project plans to it execution level. Considering this fact on Ethereum, i come to a conclusion that it has the attention of it customers and remains the King.
CryptoCounselor

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:48:33 PM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

these coins have big support from community and its not strenght if their position on top 5.and also its price could survive in crashing market.i am sure this coins could give thier holder profits in future.

If they buy more at the cheapest rate came with the alts then a huge possibilities that they can earn on future but if they choose to hold what they have on bull season then they cannot earn since the only thing they can get is recovering their losses that occur on then when bear market strikes.
siena23

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 12:49:31 PM

Yes I also think so, Ethereum has become a reference for all alt. Until now ethereum enthusiasts continue to increase. I am sure the ethereum price increase is just a matter of time.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:54:59 PM

I believe Ethereum is the king of altcoins, some people may disagree and their choice would be Ripple or Neo. It is still the best altcoin and most ICOs have been using Ethereum platform.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:01:11 PM

if I think personally the king of altcoin for now is Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin can affect for the price of altcoin (when the price of bitcoin rises then the altcoin price will go up too, whereas if the price of bitcoin goes down then the altcoin price also goes down), so the king of altcoin in my opinion is Bitcoin.

tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:10:38 PM

I think it's obvious and ETH is indeed the king among altcoins. Many of the projects appeared due to the Ethereum platform and still the most ICO picks it up. But sooner or later everything can change and I see competition from Waves. The market is only on the initial path of its development and time will tell.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:17:06 PM

I do not know what are the reasons you think LiteCoin might be the king of altcoins. As we can see on the coinmarketcap, Ethereum is the leader of altcoins. Ethereum will remain the king for a long time, because their price depends on the price of altcoins like most ICO projects. For ethereum, many smart contracts are used and large amounts are traded on the Ethereum coin. There is much potential in other projects such as NEO, ADA, ONTHOLOGY, but ethereum remains the king altcoins.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 01:20:01 PM

Altcoin King? There can be only one king! Ethereum! Why? Simply because of its ease of use, popularity and scalable blockchain.

beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:20:09 PM

I feel like ethereum by far the king of altcoins. It has a blockchain that allows us to have more coins thanks to the smart contract and ICO and funding and all that, think of a coin that basically gives birth to other coins, how can you deny it is the king of all altcoins.

I trust ethereum more than I trust bitcoin and that is why it covers a big part of my portfolio as well, I don't care how much it dropped or what the price is I always believe in the project and not just the price so I believe in the future of Ethereum and will always keep investing into it.

Obviously, you can ask yourself what makes a coin king of altcoins, is it the utility, is it the price, is it the market cap but no matter where you approach it from you can't deny the fact that ethereum is always in the discussion no matter how much you like some other coin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: