Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin?  (Read 59468 times)
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:23:44 PM

What does it need to be a king of altcoin? and why do we people need to have an altcoin king? Every project has their own specialties, advantages and disadvantages no matter what is their prices... If you're referring for a coin as a king of altcoin because it has the highest price then I think it's a fool to think about what's the king or who's the king.... How about tackling about what are the advantages or disadvantages of the top cryptocurrency or what's the purpose of their coins... rather than "who's the king?"

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:36:18 PM

Etheruem is second to bitcoin, so I consider etheruem as the king of altcoin. Etheruem has its blockchain that other altcoins use as their platform.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:42:19 PM

Of course, if we compare Ethereum or LTC, then of course Ethereum is much larger and the prospects for this coin are much higher. so that's why capitalization is so high
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:42:31 PM

Etheruem is second to bitcoin, so I consider etheruem as the king of altcoin. Etheruem has its blockchain that other altcoins use as their platform. Its volume and market cap show clearly that it is the investors second choice after bitcoin.
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:45:07 PM

The Ethereum is the king of Altcoins, this is obvious. Ofcourse Litecoin, Ripple, Stellar end Tron are great altcoins too but if you start to search from the beginning you could easliy see and answer ETH. When the Ethereum hits the coinmarketcap the price was $2.83 at the first day, and the price was Litecoin $4.30 at the first day. So with this math we can understand the ETH is the king.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:56:27 PM

well no doubt that the king of altcoin is ethereum because many people support it just like bitcoin, as you can see in coinmarketcap ethereum is in the no. 2 position so for me ethereum is the king of altcoin.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:58:32 PM

Hmm ... I think that the answer as usual is obvious and lies on the surface, I think that today the best is ETH because today this project takes the second place in its right among all other projects. Therefore, I see it as a great project.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 02:02:24 PM

The king of altcoin are Ethereum and Litecoin. There is no other project that looks so promising and looking at the stats these two coins have the potential to bypass bitcoin.
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:07:53 PM

for now ethereum can be said to be the best altcoin because almost every ico project uses the platform owned by altcoin ethereum and in my personal opinion the development of EOS is also quite good and most likely in the future EOS can become the king of altcoin.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:15:09 PM

You saying that bitcoin is the kind of crypto currencies, but that is your opinion. Most people supporting it does not make it the king of crypto currencies. You can say it is one of the best coin out many decentralized crypto currencies. Same thing applies for altcoins. There are many altcoins. Each coin has different features and can't be compared with each other (other than those shit and clone coins).

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:19:51 PM

the king of altcoin of course is Eth if Eth is not here we will have fewer coins and there will be no Ico and it will make cryptocurrency kinda boring because there will be fewer applications dedicated to cryptocurrency as many of them are eth based so imagine without Eth maybe the industry will be safer.

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:27:44 PM

I think the Eth is the king of the Altcoins, it lot of the use case in it now, and many project are using the ETH create their own smart contract, so if I want to but the altcoins in the shit market, I only will buy the ETH only.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 02:29:09 PM

I would consider Ethereum/XRP for now

EOS/TRON/ADA and others are just too new to consider "king"
Anyhow it couldn't be compare because each and everyone serve for different purpose
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 02:31:22 PM

Of course ETH is the king of altcoin, many ICO project use Ethereum platform to create their own token. I think for a next few years ETH will always the king of ICO.

belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:32:17 PM

the king of the altcoin is and it will be forever eth as viceroy i see well neo and eos instead as possible successor of btc i think it will be bitcoin cash

space available pm me if interested
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

guestcrew.com

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:34:30 PM

yes, until now I am still on the side of the smart platform that ethereum has, this has proven that ethereum is the king of altcoin because most ico developers use the erc20 platform and I believe that ethereum has great potential in the future.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:36:57 PM

Eth is King. In terms of market capitalization, it is at the top of alts. In terms of adoption, its network is used by many projects to start building their own token--which enables all sorts of ideas to be integrated into blockchain to make people's life easier.

ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:42:10 PM

I think many agree that the king of altcoins is Ethereum because I see until now only when the price of Ethereum fluctuates or falls greatly affects the price of other Altcoins and of course all of that happens because many ICO projects use the Ethereum platform.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:44:18 PM

I don't know the reason why you think LTC is the king of altcoin Smiley). If there is any altcoin which can replace ETH and become the best altcoin, it must be XRP. There is no way that LTC can become the king of altcoin although in next 10 or 15 years. But for now, ETH is still the king, the best altcoin.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
ucok456

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:18:20 PM

I don't think Litecoin is included in the category of Altcoin kings. I agree with Ethereum and Ripple, they are the two best altcoins in my opinion at the moment. They have amazing technology and innovation, but if you compare the two of course I will choose Ethereum. Ethereum has a smart contract feature that I think has special uses.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: