Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:14:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin?  (Read 59465 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:54:45 AM

The King of Altcoin Huh

Of course BTC if you ask me, because BTC is always be number one in cryptocurrency and impossible to overtake BTC.
ETH is most candidate but is not enough for now to overtake it.
Here we are all talking about Altcoin and Bitcoin is not an altcoin. If you want to say Altcoin, Ethereum is the best, with a market volume that is so high that Ethereum currently has such a large community.

Ethereum is the best altcoin and I think it can last a long time. It takes great strength to be able to match Ethereum.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:13:07 AM

The king of altcoin is Ethereum and there is no doubt. Ethereum is world largest 2nd crypto currencies and people called ethereum supercomputer. Ethereum smart contract is used by most of ICO.People using this coin for various purposes also. I would say ethereum is the king of altcoin.
king Altcoin yes of course Ethereum, even though he was once controlled by his position with other coins, but he managed to reclaim and he would be stronger to defend him so he was not easily defeated again.
yes, many use Platform Ethereum, because he is the best and proven.
like ICO which was launched, so he deserves to be the king of Altcoin, hopefully in the future it will be better.

Nataliagur

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:24:52 AM

Of course, Ethereum. This is the most powerful project in my memory, which appeared in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain. He has a great future. Everyone is required to have this asset in their portfolio for a long time.
manismanja

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:46:00 AM

Of course, Ethereum. This is the most powerful project in my memory, which appeared in the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain. He has a great future. Everyone is required to have this asset in their portfolio for a long time.
the answer from many people is mention Ethereum raja Altcoin, with this fact proving that if he is the best Altcoin and in my opinion he deserves to be king, what if he can increase higher.
he has strength so he is able to compete and be able to maintain and he will be strong to grow.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:49:54 AM

Ethereum will definitely be the right answer if you need to comment on the area of use, ease of use and processing volume. Although there are some deficiencies in comparison to Litecoin technology, it is true that Ethereum is in a very strong position in the market and Litecoin never comes close to this power. On the other hand, Ethereum will be the owner of the leadership seat with a clear difference here if it is necessary to examine the areas of use as infrastructure. Even though I don't like both options, Ethereum will be my choice.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:13:29 AM

most will definitely refer to ETH as the king of the altcoin because it is not denied anymore,
and hopes that the ETH price increase will return to the highest price.
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:06:51 AM

The king of altcoin is ethereum, definitely. There is no altcoin can even beat ethereum and the coin which can bring change is only ethereum.
right, ethereum is the king of altcoin in my opinion because, currently the altcoin under it is bitcoin and eth and no one can compete with eth in altcoin I also use eth and I am comfortable when using eth and I often benefit from eth and the cheap price becomes a big attraction for people who want to buy it, and there are many more benefits eth will get if you use it.
tromp
Legendary

Activity: 978
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:25:42 AM

The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin.

And the king of copycurrency is Litecoin.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:35:03 AM

The king of altcoin is Ethereum and there is no doubt. Ethereum is world largest 2nd crypto currencies and people called ethereum supercomputer. Ethereum smart contract is used by most of ICO.People using this coin for various purposes also. I would say ethereum is the king of altcoin.
Because of its usage ETH still remained second to bitcoin and refer as a king of alts, platform is very usable for most developers who are engaging their business around ETH, there's no doubt that until now this coin still being recognized as people look into it and buy for future assets, even the positions was
taking away for a while by xrp but it's been gained back after.
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:38:04 AM

if viewed from the price, of course the king is MAKER DAO https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/maker/ which is already registered and has a high price in comparison to ETH or other altcoins, but makers still use the block from ethereum https://etherscan.io/token/0x9f8f72aa9304c8b593d555f12ef6589cc3a579a2

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
vinasky

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:42:45 AM

EOS https://cmc.io/coins/eos can be really close to it  Wink
macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:12:02 PM

Still the EThereum will be the King of Altcoins, thats included the Smart Contract King and Dapps King right now.. eventually there is TRON and EOS coming behind ETH when it comes to Decentalized Apps. Lets still observed what will happen after the Ethereum Constantinople Upgrade just few hours ago theres a big dip on its price. But still im positive
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:33:08 PM

if viewed from the price, of course the king is MAKER DAO https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/maker/ which is already registered and has a high price in comparison to ETH or other altcoins, but makers still use the block from ethereum https://etherscan.io/token/0x9f8f72aa9304c8b593d555f12ef6589cc3a579a2
we don't have the right size to call an asset a king. but many people will still see the ethreum as the best. we know dao is also good at having a fairly high price, but the use of dao on exchanges is not widely used. but the ethereum community is very broad, where every market must have ethereum.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:02:33 PM

The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

The undisputed king of altcoins is Ethereum because of their Ethereum contract companies can create their token easily and effectively, this is the reason why they are the number choice of all companies who want to create their own token.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:08:09 PM

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I agree with you that the king of altcoin is Ethereum because many ICO projects entrust the Ethereum platform to their projects and it is evident that Ethereum has a smart and trusted contract and I still believe in the future the price of Ethereum will return high.
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:08:48 PM

I Agree with You, Eth is really the king of Altcoins. Most exchanges have Eth Pairing. And also almost all decentralized exchanges are Ethereum based.
And also if the price of Ethereum increases it directly affects at least 50% of all altcoins prices. Eth is really the king of altcoins.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 01:10:59 PM

I think the king of altcoins is definitely Ethereum. Ethereum is the second coin with the highest market cap on the market. In addition, many token in the market is still using the Ethereum infrastructure. If you want to compare here the Ethereum with the Litecoin, I think i can't do that. Because i think, the Litecoin is a bit of a copy of Bitcoin. That's why Litecoin is so many differences between the Ethereum.
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:13:30 PM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I think the status of ETH is irreplaceable because most of the altcoins are developed based on Ethereum.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:18:33 PM

I think the king of altcoins is definitely Ethereum. Ethereum is the second coin with the highest market cap on the market. In addition, many token in the market is still using the Ethereum infrastructure. If you want to compare here the Ethereum with the Litecoin, I think i can't do that. Because i think, the Litecoin is a bit of a copy of Bitcoin. That's why Litecoin is so many differences between the Ethereum.
We can't deny ETH were leading altcoins since before and many investors were giving their trust in this coins. Not possibly it become dominant among altcoins cause will can found out that this coins will contributing a lot into the market. In fact, many project will using ETH platform than of other altcoins.
RohitMalhotra123

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:18:51 PM

King of crypto world is Bitcoin from start because bitcoin is the founder of this world and father of all coins. Nobody can replace the position of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a brand of super rich peoples.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: