Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:31:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin?  (Read 59468 times)
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:35:23 PM

To me Eth is the king of Altcoin. It's wholly recognised. To me there will be no ICO if there is no Ethereum

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bestiya

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:40:03 PM

The king of Altcoin has always been ethereum and it will always be ethereum no matter how long its gonna take for altcoins to be in existence. Most altcoins are built on the ethereum  blockchain network or with the ethereum blockchain concept. Ethereum is like the mother of all altcoins and without it, they can not survive..
I totally agree. Many people call Ethereum “the king of all Altcoins” and this is true. Despite numerous problems, Ethereum currently remains one of the main players in the cryptocurrency market.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:49:08 PM

I think that the king of altcoins can be considered Ethereum, also for me significant coins are Litecoin and EOS. RIPL I don't like, but I think that in terms of growth and development of the project, it will happen.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
NY-city

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:55:53 PM

The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

You talk about too obvious things, any dispute here will be simply inappropriate, so it is obvious to everyone that Ethereum is the king of altcoins and this will not change soon

OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:06:50 PM

Do you really need to be told before you know the king of altcoin? It's so obvious that ethereum is the king of altcoin though there are good altcoins after ethereum. Ethereum has a great potential in the future.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:08:11 PM

We have very often discussed who is the king of Cryptocurrency and the king of Altcoin, Bitcoin and Ethereum is king because both are very important and the greatest modality on the market. Many people think that there are some coins that are worthy or just as powerful to get the agreement. I think Altcoin that might replace King Altcoin is XRP or LiteCoin because both of these coins also have great potential and good future.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:32:26 PM

I keep seeing posts on king of Altcoin. Not bad, but it's old news that ETH is the altcoin king when it comes to setting the pace and market capitalization. So please there is no need bringing up comparisons of this nature. For some people, the king of altcoin will depend on the altcoin they hold more on their portfolio, different people with their own point of view. Cheers

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:26:06 PM

For me, the king of altcoin is still Ethereum because of its use case that no other competitor altcoins have. The widespread use of Eth is undeniable that almost all ICOs are preferred using and most of my cryptos in my wallet are also using ethereum's ERC-20 blueprint.

Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:36:02 PM

The market cap and daily trading volume determines which altcoin is the king. With this hypothesis, Ethereum can be described as the king of Altcoin. Ethereum has the largest market cap and also large number of daily trading volume  compared to other altcoin.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:58:30 PM

The market cap and daily trading volume determines which altcoin is the king. With this hypothesis, Ethereum can be described as the king of Altcoin. Ethereum has the largest market cap and also large number of daily trading volume  compared to other altcoin.

Based on market cap value and daily transaction volume in exchanger, ethereum still king of altcoin. Beside that, most token in market using ethereum network and ethereum needed for every token transfer.
Aligab166

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:59:10 PM

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I somehow think it is Ethereum due to its massive usage. The rate at which everyone wants to build his/her project token on the Ethereum platform may help to buttress this point.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:15:52 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I somehow think it is Ethereum due to its massive usage. The rate at which everyone wants to build his/her project token on the Ethereum platform may help to buttress this point.
True, the advantage of Ethereum with other Coin is that Ethereum has a smart contract that is highly preferred by developer Tokens to develop its projects using the Ethereum Network, so far ICO mostly uses artificial ERC20 from Ethereum.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:33:12 AM

i myself would choose ethereum if i had to choose. who is really king of altcoin, will certainly show in the next few years. i think litecoin will not be so easily beaten, even if ethereum is currently ahead.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 12:53:44 AM

According to the market capitalization for each altcoin, currently Ethereum have the biggest market cap, and also given huge profit since 2015, the price when started tradeable is about $0.7 and the highest price in the end of 2017 is $1400, that return is really amazing. Ethereum has potential to raise again above $1400 in the long term because the technology will upgrade.

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:25:23 AM

According to the market capitalization for each altcoin, currently Ethereum have the biggest market cap, and also given huge profit since 2015, the price when started tradeable is about $0.7 and the highest price in the end of 2017 is $1400, that return is really amazing. Ethereum has potential to raise again above $1400 in the long term because the technology will upgrade.

Ethereum still powerful altcoin. Used by many token in market and biggest market cap value after bitcoin and its true, its potential the price reach $1400 again in the future. Solid developers team behind ethereum is main factor ethereum is one investor favorite

Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:12:48 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I think those altcoins listed are going to be steady throughout the years, and there will be new crypto coming from new ICO will be known widely and that is my prediction of the best and king of altcoin. I rather try to see other coins basically.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:30:55 AM

this has been very much discussed in several different threads, Ethereum (ETH) is even referred to as the ICO king.
so it's not wrong if ethereum is called the king of altcoin.
agree or not we realize that ethereum is indeed the best altcoin ever created.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:50:20 AM

I don't thing there is a king for altcoins, why is that, it's because the price of altcoins still got affected by the price of bitcoins. So when altcoins isn't depend on bitcoin any longer, then that would be the time where altcoins will have it's leader.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:55:43 AM

There is no need to argue this, In terms of altcoins I believe strongly that Ethereum is their king just as Bitcoin is the King of cryptocurrency.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:01:57 AM

It is true. ETH is supported by large and growing developer products. This is very profitable. The smart-contract blockchain dominates the cryptocurrency market. This broad network forms strong market confidence, so ETH has good potential.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: