Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:27:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin?  (Read 59471 times)
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 10:38:38 PM

ETH Actually sets a wider gap between other coins even those with smart contract i mean it has the highest amount of contract created on its platform many icos and seriously just a much bigger number of supporters out there so i think ETH just is the BOSS no other words

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:43:05 PM

Without bitcoin every coin in this market is a altcoins. And ethereum is the king of all altcoins. Ethereum is a platform based token and I'm other hand lite coin is a payment based token. They are form other lease I don't know why people compare ethereum with lite coin. Each are good project and trusted also.  The next one behind ethereum is xrp and it already crossed 2-3 yimes . so of you want to compare according to market cap then go with other comparison.

For now, ethereum hold biggest altcoin market cap. But i think ethereum place replaceable with others coin. Many good coin have potential to replace ethereum place in market cap value

reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 01:07:34 AM

For now, ethereum hold biggest altcoin market cap. But i think ethereum place replaceable with others coin. Many good coin have potential to replace ethereum place in market cap value
I don't agree with you, indeed there are very many altcoins that have very good potential but I'm not sure if they will replace ethereum, especially distance between prices of ethereum and other altcoins is too far

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:13:20 AM

The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

Yup for now we can say that the king of Altcoin is Ethereum or ETH however based on my observation that it can change next year. I have to say that BNB or binance coin are in pursuit on this top 2 spot on marketcap and they will launch their own chain to compete.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:40:41 AM

I don't agree with you, indeed there are very many altcoins that have very good potential but I'm not sure if they will replace ethereum, especially distance between prices of ethereum and other altcoins is too far
i think ethereum be the king of platform of altcoin.and if we talking about market cap, maybe ripple be the nearest rival for ethereum.but i am sure ethereum could survive as king of altcoin on these side.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:46:12 AM

The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

The best altcoin I think is not yet in the market. There is still a huge gap between bitcoin and the altcoin world. And to be considered as king of altcoin I think its market value shoud be near to bitcoin in a bit.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:25:15 AM

i think ethereum be the king of platform of altcoin.and if we talking about market cap, maybe ripple be the nearest rival for ethereum.but i am sure ethereum could survive as king of altcoin on these side.
I think if you want to give a statement as a king then you should be able to be more specific about what you see, from trading volume or coin prices, if you have in terms of volume, the toughest rivals of ethereum are some other altcoins like XRP and others become the king of altcoin.
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:34:29 AM

The king of altcoin in my opinion is in ethereum, this coin is in my opinion the best altcoin compared to the other altcoins, for ethereum development itself I think it's good, so it's not wrong if ethereum is the king of altcoin
Jan_Vl

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:47:54 AM

Why do you compare Litecoin and ETH? It is more reasonable to compare XRP and ETH, they are the main rivals for the second place
Litzki1990

Activity: 1232
Merit: 342

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:53:24 AM

Ethereum and XRP are very competitive of each other in number two spot in coin marketcap but i believe the king of all altcoins is the ethereum, ethereum has good strong platform and blockchain technology to keep the ethereum so strong and have a large support of the community.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:54:00 AM

for now the king of altcoin is ethereum I like this altcoin because this altcoin has the second largest market capitalization on the marketcap while many use this coin for the long term, but talking about the future we don't know what happens later, because basically other altcoins also have the chance is the same as ethereum.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:03:46 AM

Ethereum and XRP are very competitive of each other in number two spot in coin marketcap but i believe the king of all altcoins is the ethereum, ethereum has good strong platform and blockchain technology to keep the ethereum so strong and have a large support of the community.
each coins has advantages and disadvantages.maybe ethereum has benefit in their platform that used by majority of new ico.meanwhile xrp has good support from many bank.so investing on both coins more secure than other coins.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:17:48 AM

There is no altcoin king, of course. If there was an altcoin king, it would not be "alt" coin, but "the" coin instead.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Maslate

Activity: 3024
Merit: 692

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:23:08 AM

Even if we will conduct a survey in this forum, ETH will have the most votes.

This is normal since ETH has a bigger community based and it's not a centralized coin so people would give their support over XRP.
Investors of XRP are big time, while ETH we are big as a supporter that continued to invest and hold our coins, because we believe that one
day we will surpass the success of BTC, look we didn't include XRP on the competition right.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
97percent

Activity: 392

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:27:30 AM

Ethereum still has very large supporters and is still a favorite to use as an ICO platform. I agree more that Ethereum is the king of Altcoin. Ethereum also still has a great opportunity to grow taller.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 06:09:51 AM

Ethereum still has very large supporters and is still a favorite to use as an ICO platform. I agree more that Ethereum is the king of Altcoin. Ethereum also still has a great opportunity to grow taller.
all crypto assets have the same opportunity. ethereum might indeed still the best because some new platforms like the eos also recently expanded and gradually used in some ico. While the ripple also has almost the same quality, live market development only. but the ethereum remains the most important now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Petell73

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:50:09 AM

It has to be ethereum for now but that could soon change with all the upcoming coins that are being developed.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:51:23 PM

There is no altcoin king, of course. If there was an altcoin king, it would not be "alt" coin, but "the" coin instead.
The altcoin king is ETH, and the king of the main cryptocurrency is BTC. In the current market there are more than 2000 altcoin in operation and 80% of them are using ETH's chain

kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:00:06 PM

In my opinion, the king of altkoin is now a fixed ethereum. Ethereum has sufficient capitalization. Platforms in all ico mostly use ethereum. So no wonder if ethereum becomes king of altcoin.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 01:13:41 PM

Well between ETH and LTC  i think Ethereum is the King because it's marketcap its higher than that off LTC and also the use case of Ethereum seems pretty good to me than that off Litecoin. Ethereum has carried up several updates of improving its network and i believe all these makes its the king of network.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: