Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:46:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin?  (Read 59475 times)
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:28:20 PM

In terms of use case and coin Price, EThereum is still considered to be the king of altcoins and there is no two ways about that
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:30:43 PM

I've got the king of the altcoins, this is ETH, because the ETH is a very promising coin that has a very good team
on the platform, maybe ETH is more than other coin platforms. if you believe ethereum has a place as king of altcoins, you should maintain that trust. I personally think that altcoin has advantages in each of the platforms they are aiming for. so I think that as long as development continues, anyone can become an altcoin king
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:36:33 PM

At the moment, the undisputed king of alternative coins is Ethereum. I doubt that this situation will change in the near future. It seems to me that this project is constantly being improved and it will always be in second place after Bitcoin.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Mmesooma1
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:40:43 PM

It has to be eth. The dapp launching pad and mother of almost 80 percent of ICOs. Only eth market cap has sat below bitcoin for quite a long time maintaining its second position on coinmarketcap

ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 06:51:23 PM

Of course, for me, Ethereum was and will remain the king of all altcoins.
In my opinion, this is a very promising coin that can remain in the top even in very difficult conditions of the cryptocurrency market.
When the market falls, Ethereum does not fall to the bottom and quickly recovers, which makes investors very happy.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:45:13 PM

Of course, for me, Ethereum was and will remain the king of all altcoins.
In my opinion, this is a very promising coin that can remain in the top even in very difficult conditions of the cryptocurrency market.
When the market falls, Ethereum does not fall to the bottom and quickly recovers, which makes investors very happy.
Now a very good price Ethereum in relation to Bitcoin. Today 1 Bitcoin invested to buy Ethereum, price 0.341
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:55:30 PM

Now ETH might be said to be the king of altcoin. Where even market capitalization ETH is still in the highest position of any altcoin.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:00:04 PM

I strongly agree that many people say that ethereum is the king of altcoin. I personally strongly agree to that statement. Because I see ethereum being an altcoin that is in great demand by everyone. Maybe there are people who disagree here. It doesn't seem to be a problem, because everyone is free to speak.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:05:37 PM

in my opinion the king of all alcoins is certainly ethereum, in terms of volume and popularity, ethereum is still superior to other altcoins, moreover ethereum continues to develop to make the ethereum platform more perfect.

Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:33:46 AM

King of Altcoin is ETH for myself personally. I like it to use and try to accumulate them. Ethereum is very useful and easy to use ifyou are new to crypto, you can use it on different wallets or MEW. I'm positive about a good progress of Ethereum.

Smiley Smiley
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:30:44 AM

Most people definitely choose ethereum as the best altcoin, no doubt that ethereum is an altcoin that has a strong position in the market,
ethereum platform is also used by many projects, the popularity of ethereum is also undoubtedly because it has a large community that
supports the development of ethereum, ethereum is in a position second in cmc, this proves that ethereum is the king of altcoins
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:39:32 AM

The answer to this thread is quite clear. Ethereum has been the second coin and direct competitor of Bitcoin on the market for years now. Although XRP overthrew Ethereum from the second position, it couldn't maintain that stands for too long a time. Now, Ethereum is hosting the largest Blockchain with more than half of the coins on the market using the Ethereum Blockchain. Most experts call it the coin for ICO.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
FastSlots

Activity: 1008

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:57:04 AM

The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

In my opinion, the higher price does not matter, there are many high-priced shitcoin. What is the quality of the coin? ETH, EOS, NEO or even BCN are good foundation coins and I don't think Litecoin deserves.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:45:42 AM

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

It's so easy to tell, Ethereum started it all if we only have Bitcoin as the one that they can clone or copy we will have lesser coins or no crowdfunding at all, Ethereum offer something bad and good in the cryptocurrency but the advantage outweighs the disadvantages.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:32:03 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

We have our own bet coin here, and mostly said Ethereum was among the top of it. On which I agreed on this, because Ethereum was already proven and tested and has been stand for a years too, especially now this year they little by little implementing POS if I am not mistaken on this things, were most of the ETH holders is an advantage if this things will apply properly.
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:34:41 AM

Speaking of who is the king of altcoin on a long journey the formation of the first altcoin is Bitcoin.
I think Ethereum cannot be benchmarked as the king of altcoins. Kings of all altcoins that are up to now are Bitcoin and still BIcoin.

Even though Ethereum is widely used in various projects, it is possible that Ethereum cannot be said to be the king of altcoin.

Because seen from the volume on the market there is still a price higher than the price of Ethereum.

zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:01:59 AM

Ethereum king of altcoin. I use this coin a lot and am pleased with its functionality.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 07:06:14 AM

Ethereum,  definitely. It has a stable price and has a real utility for crypto community.

Most of ICOs are stil built on ERC20 platforms,  and I don't think this will change anytime soon.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:09:50 AM

Ethereum is the king of alternate coins, as it's stands now ethereum don't have any stronger competitor at the moment although ripple has been so close in taking over the ethereum place on the market.  Ethereum still has a stronger use in blockchain and many adapt it daily which still keeps it outstanding

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:11:48 PM

Ethereum,  definitely. It has a stable price and has a real utility for crypto community.

Most of ICOs are stil built on ERC20 platforms,  and I don't think this will change anytime soon.
In the near future, it is unlikely that anything will change significantly, but already now there are potentially dangerous competitors for Ethereum, which may well eventually impose a fight on the market share

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: