Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:08:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin?  (Read 59463 times)
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:08:44 PM

The king of altcoins is ETH. There are many explanations for this. ETH is a platform and that is a finished product that is constantly evolving that is, investments in it are safe. Many ICO projects accept investments exclusively in ETH. Due to this, ETH is a popular cryptocurrency with good technical analysis.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 04:50:02 PM

You say Ethereum ... Bitcotin ... I recently found a thread on the Sound Money Coin forum. This is a token on the Ethereum blockchain. Quite an interesting and unusual concept for this project. They declare that this coin in the future will be the successor to Bitcoin.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:53:25 PM

for now ethereum is the king of altcoins that can't be replaced but maybe the next candidate is an altcoin like eos or stellar why? because in my opinion there have been too many derivative coins / tokens from that platform.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:55:20 PM

The king of altcoins is in my signature. This STO will completely change the world of ICOs and STOs, and you are asking how and why just this cryptocurrency will change the world of crypto? Because it will allow new STOs to be created in a new revolutionary way.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 05:37:24 PM

yes, I agree with your opinion, ETH is the king of altcoins. not for price issues but Banyan Coin that has used a system of ETH for trading and for Ico, and a market exchange other than Bitcoin. Eth is the leader after Bitcoin
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:17:40 PM

Am of the opinion, that ethereum is the king of altcoin. This is because ethereum plays a huge role in the crypto sphere. Ethereum is the most used altcoin in ICO's and most projects use the ethereum platform in their smart contract, thereby making ethereum the most used token for smart contract.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 12:59:12 PM

There are many altcoin in the cryptocurrency space and few are exceptional. I believe the king of altcoin should be based on the popularity and use case of a project, not only the value. My king of altcoin is ethereum, it holds the second major share of the coin market cap and it serves as gas for creating smart contracts and transferring other altcoin in the ethereum platform. I believe ethereum is widely used and very useful in the crypto sphere.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:04:44 PM

ethereum is the king of altcoin for me with the advancement of technology as well and coins which in my opinion are most favored making ethereum the best altcoin of all other coins but, still a low price makes the quality of this coin not diminish so, don't doubt the greatness of ethereum again.
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:25:27 PM

The king of altcoin is ethereum, definitely. There is no altcoin can even beat ethereum and the coin which can bring change is only ethereum.
I agree because I am sure ethereum will occupy the best altcoin king at the moment, but whether in the future it may be able to survive or be replaced because surely there will be many new coins coming to occupy the best coin position in the world but, I am still optimistic that ethereum will continue.

cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:47:10 PM

ETH is father of altcoin, so many coin or token birth from erc platform of ETH. and now, development of this project still going, I think ETH will bring crypto to the future.
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:49:20 PM

I think Ethereum is currently is a king of altcoins as it has the second capitalization on the cryptocurrency market and the largest ecosystem with different projects among all the altcoins.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:54:56 PM

The king of altcoins is for sure Ethereum because it has a large potential usage with Dapps and smart contracts. Litecoin is not a bad coin but it's morel limited comppared to eth.
We all know ethereum is a father of many new project currently now. Lots of new projects are using ethereum platform as their token use. So i would like to say ethereum are the head of altcoins. Nothing are compared to ethereum now even tought there was many new coin are challenged it ethereum now.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:59:39 PM

We all know ethereum is a father of many new project currently now. Lots of new projects are using ethereum platform as their token use. So i would like to say ethereum are the head of altcoins. Nothing are compared to ethereum now even tought there was many new coin are challenged it ethereum now.
for now maybe most indeed ethereum network used by altcoin. but now stellar, and eos also have started to develop their networks. do not cover the possibility of five years in the future they could be aligned on market crypto.

LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:19:42 PM

Many people believe that Ethereum is the king of alternative coins. I think so too. It seems to me that this project is very successful at the moment. This project has no competitors.
Ii agree with you, ETH is leading up to the altcoins market though the rate of volatility is high but stand to complete with other altcoins. It  is good to invest in it

Right, the proof is that ethereum is in second place after bitcoin, if the market can improve I'm sure that ethereum can replace bitcoin, hundreds of tokens based on ERC-20 are factors that make ethereum great.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:50:39 PM

some people believe that ethereum is the king of alternative coins I also think like that,ethereum is the single most successful altcoin many tokens popping up using the ethereum platform that signifies ethereum are very important and most ico use ethereum networks. but it's possible that someday there will be better altcoins than ethereum that have newer technology.

10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:59:53 PM

some people believe that ethereum is the king of alternative coins I also think like that,ethereum is the single most successful altcoin many tokens popping up using the ethereum platform that signifies ethereum are very important and most ico use ethereum networks. but it's possible that someday there will be better altcoins than ethereum that have newer technology.
most likely it will happen. but I think that the Ethereum functionality will be embedded in Bitcoin. I don't know yet how it will be, but I am sure that it will be possible

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:31:24 PM

For me xrp because I think that these altcoins are really potentially cheap and down to the price to buy a lot because I'm sure that the price will be $ 1 when it's time to have plenty of altcoin with potential you can Altcoin is in the coin market where altcoins are in the top 100 because I am sure that you will be profitable but be careful of the price because not all legit are due to altcoins that scam so be careful of many hidden holds in 2019 so the can be done now to buy altcoins with potential and longterm.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:45:42 PM

People will not argue if I say that this is ETH, it seems to me that a huge number of people already think that this is exactly the case and there are probably people who think completely differently, although it seems to me that everything is visible and we can watch what is happening here and see how the price rises ETH
matricaria

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:02:15 PM

Almost all people believe that Ethereum is the king of alternative coins. I think so too. It seems to me that this project is the most promising and interesting now.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:08:51 PM

It is obvious that at the moment the king of altcoins is none other than Ethereum under the leadership of Vitalik Buterin. The king still can not throw from second place, it says a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: