Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has the crypto market reached its bottom yet?  (Read 18814 times)
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:42:33 PM

This market will probably end in double bottom so we will go back to 3000 but won't go lower. Usually bear markets have an extended period of sideways trading and we are probably in this moment. If you're looking to buy lower you probably will have a chance but you won't make a lot on it. How much lower can we go? 10%? If that's a lot to you and worth waiting you're free to do it. I'm holding because I don't have time to wait for a lower bottom for weeks or months.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:47:36 PM

Possibly no, I think total market cap will reach below 100 billion before the bullrun. In that case, BTC will hit close to $2500. It will be the lowest for BTC for this year., IMO.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:48:06 PM

I would like to understand the general sentiment here from people who gather lots of crypto-related info from various sources.
It is quite difficult to predict, there is a possibility that the market would go down once again before the recovery, nothing can be predicted here but i expect the market to start gaining momentum after a few months and we will where it goes from here, there are some major resistance above $4k and if we could breach that first then we will see another resistance above $6k and that is how i expect the market to move this year.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:49:13 PM

I am not sure really. There are some that are still insisting that there will be another drop to $2K level before the next bull run. It almost happened a few months ago.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:00:35 PM

I would like to understand the general sentiment here from people who gather lots of crypto-related info from various sources.
I have been following this market for long and I have find out that it is very difficult if not impossible to find out were bitcoin is at a particular position because the market do move at uncertainty level.  Bitcoin been in a bottom right now is very difficult to prove and I think we should allow time to decide that.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:20:14 PM

Every factor pointed towards that in the last 4 months. Such that even the Chinese break could not sink the bitcoin prices and thus after the break, we noticed a positive movement in bitcoin price.

Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:24:37 PM

I think at the moment you here will not be able to give a true answer, because no one knows where the bottom of the market, I think there are few indicators that would talk about the bullish trend , I think the bearish trend is still ongoing

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:27:09 PM

No, it is not! I think Bitcoin's price should come under 3K USD to hit its bottom level! The crypto market is now pumping slightly but it is just a normal pump. We have seen these types of short pump and dump in every month. Anytime its price can come to 3100 USD or more lower. and it can go to 6100 USD too. By following the chart, personally I think BTC price will hit its bottom very soon, and then we can see a real pump in the crypto market!

I hope you do realize that if most people have the same idea that Bitcoin has to go below 3000 to reach the bottom and then it's pump time it will never happen.
They will get ready with their money belo 3000 and then when it doesn't happen for a month they will move to 3000 then above 3000 and their buying will keep the price from going down. The market never does what most people want. If it did we'd have thousands of Bitcoin millionaires.
ucok456

Activity: 145

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:27:22 PM

I don't think so, but I think the crypto market is in the worst condition at the moment. Yes, although I have confidence that the bearish trend will continue, but now there is a lot of good news coming to the crypto world, which makes crypto prices rise. I think if positive news continues to come to the crypto world, crypto will begin to show a reversal of the market (bullish).

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:30:12 PM

No,I don't pray it reach the bottom at all because. Even at it now,almost all the coin in our wallet are valueless.
It is already recovering, as it as not reached the bottom yet.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:37:58 PM

I do not think that the cryptocurrency market has reached its bottom.
I am sure that he will never reach this bottom.
In its development, the cryptocurrency market is constantly evolving despite high volatility.
An indicator of the fact that the market is alive are new players who constantly come to the market to get the desired result.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:40:17 PM

I think this is not the bottom.. This is a fixed niche. The bottom I think we will see in the near future. Although today it is possible and can be considered the bottom of the market.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 07:40:42 PM

According to investors' psychology, the market has bottomed out, and it is growing strongly again when the entire exchange of Bitcoin in 24 hours increased to 2B $. I believe Bitcoin and the Crypto market have genuinely escaped the big chute and are growing again.

Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:44:42 PM

No cryptocurrency will not go to its bottom as its starts on the beginning, because everyday even slowly cryptocurrency rising a little bit so its a good sign of recovery of the cryptocurrency market.
There are different forms of botom. I have seen some cryptocurrencies that their bottom has no other, because they have reached the least price in the entire crypto space. Afterwards you would see them not even having any bottom again.
If a coin is the good one, that has a good usecase and is backed up by a product, then there will be a good price, even the bottom will be encouraging, because it might not go below the ICO price.
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 07:49:39 PM

I think this is not the bottom.. This is a fixed niche. The bottom I think we will see in the near future. Although today it is possible and can be considered the bottom of the market.
why are you so sure that in the near future bottom market will happen , I even think that the market will continue to rise this year , now we just wait and see the bull run moment coming

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pleci

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:32:52 PM

This includes a low market. We must know the big difference in prices this year with the previous year. The market is still at a low price, but this can still be saved and has not reached its lowest point. I as an investor here hope the market will rise and continue to rise in early March for changes if not I do not know what negative problems will arise.
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:36:01 PM

Well, what could be the mood now? Everyone is waiting for something, hoping for something! Yes, and I am the same!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:55:07 AM

It's possible that this has not happened yet, but it's also possible that we are already coming out of this depressing moment. In a cold and unfeeling analysis, the bottom is 0! After a while, the only thing I know is that it's impossible to predict any price exactly speaking, you can find good entrances and exits, but never exactly the right action. However, don't be careless and be prepared for anything.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:01:16 AM

Well, I don’t think anyone will know whether we are at the bottom. However, I feel that the prices are either at the bottom or near bottom. In any case, we have to watch the market because any fuds might just bring the prices down further.
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:12:30 AM

It's possible that this has not happened yet, but it's also possible that we are already coming out of this depressing moment. In a cold and unfeeling analysis, the bottom is 0! After a while, the only thing I know is that it's impossible to predict any price exactly speaking, you can find good entrances and exits, but never exactly the right action. However, don't be careless and be prepared for anything.
Both scenarios are real so far, the market does not give a clear answer, even though it seems that the bottom is already passed, the fear that this is not so, still persists

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: