Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:14:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or XRP  (Read 16985 times)
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:18:22 AM

I always believe in ethereum than any other altcoin on the crypto feild. I see that the ethereum.is always next to bitcoin in terms of value and popularity, maybe we can see that the ethereum is always next to bitcoin because if bitcoin will rise ethereum will also rise, I think we need to be more patience, xrp is also potential coin but the most amazing is eth because ethereum is already trusted long time ago.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:56:52 AM

It would be very confusing to determine the replacement (if necessary), between Ethereum and Ripple I think both of them are coins with a lot of popularity with high popularity for investors.
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:40:48 AM

It would be very confusing to determine the replacement (if necessary), between Ethereum and Ripple I think both of them are coins with a lot of popularity with high popularity for investors.
both are good choices and they can still be profitable they compete for second place.
if you want to invest both Altcoin is also a good choice, if you choose one, people's tastes are different so they have different choices, if I personally prefer Ethereum, even though both are equally good.
but I have an interest in Ethereum and I am sure of him.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:47:29 AM

BTC supplies only 21 million, and now there are 3 or 4 million BTC in the system. even though there is a little more BTC, we will also find it difficult to get BTC. then, it will take a long time. 2024 or 2026 are predicted that BTC supplies will run out.

we have to think about the prospect of the crypto world in the future, until today BTC has a function to stabilize the crypto world, but what happened if supplies BTC runs out? is there another crypto that can stabilize and maintain the existence of the crypto market?

I think ETH or XRP will replace BTC. but my prediction XRP will dominate the market more than ETH, I doubt to ETH after the vitalik left from ETH. on the other hand, XRP always develops its platform every time.

how do you think, will the XRP replace BTC and has a very high value of $ 20K like BTC in 2017?

Are you comparing these two coins in the market? Well, if the comparison will going to be just in here on the bitcointalk forum, it is not enough to create an impact that can lead to productivity. What am I saying? Comparison is the root of development in some ways and we need to expose the characteristics of these both.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:27:27 AM

ETH and XRP to replace bitcoin? Not probably gonna happen. From the very first time I've joined crypto, too many threads and topics were started claiming that ETH will replace btc as eth was on it's top2. But then, until now bitcoin remains the king and even the strongest altcoin like eth and xrp will not beat the king.
rencong bitcoin

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:26:54 AM

Until now I still love ETH, this coin is a very potential and worthy coin to invest, I will wait for ETH to return to the price of more than $ 1,000, as has happened before, even though now the price of ETH is still far at a price of $ 1000, but I am sure the price will return to that price.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 08:33:57 AM

I always believe in ethereum than any other altcoin on the crypto feild. I see that the ethereum.is always next to bitcoin in terms of value and popularity, maybe we can see that the ethereum is always next to bitcoin because if bitcoin will rise ethereum will also rise, I think we need to be more patience, xrp is also potential coin but the most amazing is eth because ethereum is already trusted long time ago.
Both are good but i agree with you that ethereum is one a promising and worth to believe. Basing on its high volatility on 1st and second quarter of the year 2018, many are earning by doing some trades. I guess if there is another market price increase it is better to go in ethereum and bitcoin. I know that Ripple could also pump up in just a day but after that it will going to have huge fall down so it is more risky if you are not always checking its market price.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:38:48 AM

Until now I still love ETH, this coin is a very potential and worthy coin to invest, I will wait for ETH to return to the price of more than $ 1,000, as has happened before, even though now the price of ETH is still far at a price of $ 1000, but I am sure the price will return to that price.

The price of ethereum right now are far from its all time high, I also like ethereum platform because its easy to use the developers are doing great to improve product and to compete to other project on other scenario xrp are good project also but Im not feeling well to use it because its controllable by the bank.

jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:43:59 AM

Everything will depend only on the cryptocurrency market as a whole. I do not believe in the price of $ 1000 for one ETH, but if this happens I will be very happy.

ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 08:48:56 AM

I agree with some people here, that it seems unlikely that bitcoin will be replaced by another coin. Especially by XRP, it feels very unreasonable. Because we know, it's not really decentralized. So it's very vulnerable to being manipulated by developers
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 09:02:11 AM

but if you really want to invest I think it's better to have both because XRP is also a pretty good coin when viewed from the investment side.
the proof is that the XRP beats ETH several times so if you have both of these coins you will get more profits and also minimize losses because sometimes both of them go up and down alternately.
integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 09:41:54 AM

I agree with some people here, that it seems unlikely that bitcoin will be replaced by another coin. Especially by XRP, it feels very unreasonable. Because we know, it's not really decentralized. So it's very vulnerable to being manipulated by developers
XRP is very little traded on the market, it is more needed by banks for transfers, so now XRP is so high on the market

Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 01:26:57 PM

In my opinion both are best. XRP are good for short term invest and ETH are invest for long term. I think some days later XRP are goes to moon.

gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:32:54 PM

I don't think ripple will replace bitcoin in the future even ethereum.Bitcoin has a huge market capitalization and it is good even short or long term investments.Ripple will not overcome bitcoin in a sense of demand and supply in the market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:43:51 PM

if for now the XRP might not be able to rise above ETH but for the future because technology will definitely grow and there is no possibility that XRP can be the same as ETH, we look forward to the best for all in the future.

GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:52:18 PM

In my opinion both are best. XRP are good for short term invest and ETH are invest for long term. I think some days later XRP are goes to moon.

I believe that the growth potential of a ripple is much greater than that of Etherium:
1. The number of partner banks is growing, which means that the cost of a ripple will increase.
2. IEO appeared as a temporary alternative of ICO (Soon almost all exchanges will do this.). To participate in IEO Etherium isn't needed.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:54:40 PM

There is no other king except Bitcoin. Eth and XRP can never replace Bitcoin  rather they will always follow but Eth will have a better advantage than Bitcoin

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:04:14 PM

I do not think that ripple will be able to compete with ethereum, the winner will be ethereum, thanks to smart contracts and a new mining algorithm. But do not forget that ethereum has competitors with cheaper transactions.
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:06:10 PM

It will be very useful to think that XRP will replace BTC and get 20K price compared to BTC. Find out more carefully with the 2 platforms between ETH and XRP, the answer will know.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:09:25 PM

I do not think that ripple will be able to compete with ethereum, the winner will be ethereum, thanks to smart contracts and a new mining algorithm. But do not forget that ethereum has competitors with cheaper transactions.
it's true that there are coins that rival ethereum with cheaper deals but I'm sure ethereum will be a coin 2 in a long time. so I will choose ethereum for investment and trading because the results are very good

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒