Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:39:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or XRP  (Read 16985 times)
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:57:42 AM

I definitely go with ethereum investment because the trust and stability was for me with ethereum was still much higher so the value also been good for ethereum right now that's why I am choosing this.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bendernine

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:38:03 PM

I will still choose ethereum because I have been very sure to him that ethereum has the potential that others do not have and he will release later when the right time is,
I wait when that happens then until now I use ethereum and I feel comfortable using so I will defend my ethereum.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:40:00 PM

XRP is a pretty good altcoin. but I don't think XRP can replace bitcoin, in terms of price it is also very different, besides that we also know that bitcoin has the biggest capitalization on the market, it's impossible for XRP / ETH to replace bitcoin.
So actually the topic is not about that , of course it will not replace , I think xrp as an investment is not well suited because the coin is very speculative and centralized , it is better to bypass the party

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:42:43 PM

I definitely go with ethereum investment because the trust and stability was for me with ethereum was still much higher so the value also been good for ethereum right now that's why I am choosing this.
As long as you know how things is working from any project that you are investing with, then you are good to go, as you mentioned ETH have a much higher trust and stability while XRP still questionable in terms of potential easily to manipulate, choosing  what you've think is better can save your money, but it should all be balance along the way, as this two projects have a large capitalizations and good market positions respectively, it's up to the supporters to buy which is which they've think is better,.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:49:34 PM

Probably need to say that most of the projects now may actually seem dangerous in the market but not these projects XRP and ETH, these are projects that show a remarkable development momentum. I think that everything will work out for both projects.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:53:23 PM

Vitalik will not leave ETH, he is his brainchild, he will not do it. it's just FUD.
I think XRP still can't beat a big technology enterprise like ETH. A bank never had a strong development in a certain time. But a technology enterprise like ETH does. It can increase to 100-200% if it has a special technology platform.
Anyway, I still support ETH more than XRP.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:05:43 PM

I believe to the ethereum to replace bitcoin but ripple will not do that. Because ethereum is the best and more powerful now even the bitcoin. I thinl the possible to happen to the ripple once the bitcoin replace as being number 1 possible for the ripple to becone number 2 and I hope thst really happen now. I will said to everyone the potential of the ethereum is more potential.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:28:05 PM

I think that can not be removed from ETH because I know that ETH is a good demand coin in this crypto market. ETH is in the second position according to the daily demand of the supply marketcap. You can use ETH everywhere to get profits for your daily trading and ICO investment.
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:48:56 PM

I do not think that these coins are competitors to each other. Both projects look quite attractive and it seems to me that we can safely invest in these coins.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:55:44 PM

if I definitely prefer ETH, because I'm sure in the future there will be many people who use the ETH platform, so ETH prices will increase and of course that will make people who invest in ETH will get big profits and become rich in the future.

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 07:20:58 PM

it is always a question, but ETH is real decentralized altcoin, and XRP is centralized, and it is hard to call it real crypto because of that
XRP overcome ETH with each new emission of tokens, but ETH get back on position two rather fast afterwards
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:41:06 PM

for me personally I still choose ethereum because this coin is a good coin for me to be made into a trade or investment right because I can get great results from 2017 and even though this year it was difficult to get a profit like yesterday

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ShakilTaj35

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:03:24 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2019, 06:57:53 AM by ShakilTaj35

For many reasons i will choose eth instead of xrp. It is the most favorite coin after btc. It has many dapp and it's the first choice of investors because it has a great value.

H       The First High Interest       ▐▀  █  █ █▀▀▀ ▀█▄ ▄█▀  ▀▌        !!! FREE !!!       Telegram       H
E       Blockchain  Certificate       ▐   █▄▄█ █▀▀    ▐█▌     ▌        for  Bitcoin       Youtube        E
X             of  Deposit             ▐▄  █  █ █▄▄▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▄  ▄▌          Holders          Twitter        X
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:48:25 PM

I think that Ripple should begin a new phase of growth in relation to the Ethereum. I think that now you need to buy Ripple. Ripple may be one of the best coins in April.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:56:39 PM

In my opinion, ETH and XRP coins have very high potential. XRP currently has a very good volume and is able to compete with ETH. But XRP will not be able to replace Bitcoin because the value of Bitcoin also increases. We will continue to see Bitcoin become the number one coin for a very long time.
i dont think ETH can be good enough compared to XRP, XRP has so much potential to replace both ETH and BTC in the future when ETH and BTC is too old and no longer suitable for daily payment due to slow and delay transactions, and i believe it will soon rise much higher than ETH very soon.
I wonder where you get your definition from about ETH and BTC to be too old and you think a centralized coin is next thing tha the crypto sphere needed to replace BTC and ETH. The last time I checked XRP has nothing to offer to the crypto community except the banks,private companies and the governments this is why it doesn't have much support from the community.

Never forget the foundation of crypto was to be decentralized.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 09:03:17 PM

In my opinion, ETH and XRP coins have very high potential. XRP currently has a very good volume and is able to compete with ETH. But XRP will not be able to replace Bitcoin because the value of Bitcoin also increases. We will continue to see Bitcoin become the number one coin for a very long time.
You can't compared a centralized and decentralized coin because you cant be sure if there's some foulplay in price and volume information provided about centralized coin. However, the whole thing about crypto currency was not always about the money or surge in price but also keeping the legacy alive. In addition, no matter the potential of a centralized, it potential is still nothing to compare with decentralized coin.

Alex3231
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:24:02 PM

I think ETH is the better then XRP. Because XRP platform are not better then ETH. Besides after some ETH will pump minimum 3x but XRP are not that. For that reason I choose ETH.

prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:58:59 PM

I think when the amount of bitcoin supply has run out, bitcoin will still be the number one coin, but if I have to choose coins that will replace bitcoin then I choose ethereum compared to xrp, because xrp has a centralized system, I support ethereum rather than xrp to be the best coin in future
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:01:55 AM

Between ethereum and ripple, I will choose ethereum, in my opinion until now ethereum remains the best altcoin and many supporters for this coin, and I am sure ethereum will reach its normal price again and in the future it will develop better so I will not hesitate the advantages of this ethereum

beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:55:36 AM

Between ethereum and ripple, I will choose ethereum, in my opinion until now ethereum remains the best altcoin and many supporters for this coin, and I am sure ethereum will reach its normal price again and in the future it will develop better so I will not hesitate the advantages of this ethereum

Ethereum is indeed quite good and has more development so that it can shift the ripples, we know that ripples are centralized coins. Many people prefer ethereum which is decentralized and continues to provide good performance and is ready to compete in the crypto market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: