Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or XRP  (Read 16985 times)
salmonson

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:50:27 PM

here this forecast makes me happy. I definitely choose ETH

Ethereum Price Prediction 2019 – ETH Price May Touch $1450 In 2019

https://coinswitch.co/news/ethereum-price-prediction-2019-eth-price-to-touch-1450-usd-in-2019-latest-ethereum-news-update

what do you think about this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rawdog11

Activity: 149
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:57:12 PM

I don't think XRP is the future.

My presumption is that there will be certain market segments for different coins:
Bitcoin - the original
Litecoin - bitcoins silver, the test network for a lot of development for bitcoin
A privacy coin (like zcash)
A contract coin (like ethereum)

Any other coin thats going to survive will need developers that are actually pushing for new technology.

trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:02:44 PM

My answer is ETH and he is categorical, I think and I hope that cryptocurrencies such as ETH will still improve their position in relation to everything and I have nothing left but to just choose ETH as this is the engine.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:05:36 PM

If ETH or XRP can replace Bitcoin, I think the day the crypto market will have a big shock. But this possibility will not happen. Because Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market. Most of us care about the crypto market because of Bitcoin so people will only remember Bitcoin. Because it is the biggest attraction currency, not ETH or XRP can Control the price of altcoins. Only XRP can take second place from ETH.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:39:21 PM

If XRP can replace ETH, then ETH should be able to replace BTC, which in my opinion is impossible. So what i am saying invariably is that eth and xrp cannt replace btc and eth is better than xrp.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 01:43:51 PM

I hold both coins and cannot say that they are bad. Each coin goes its positive side. Depending on where to use it and for what purposes.

Kulkhan

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 01:47:29 PM

BTC supplies only 21 million, and now there are 3 or 4 million BTC in the system. even though there is a little more BTC, we will also find it difficult to get BTC. then, it will take a long time. 2024 or 2026 are predicted that BTC supplies will run out.

we have to think about the prospect of the crypto world in the future, until today BTC has a function to stabilize the crypto world, but what happened if supplies BTC runs out? is there another crypto that can stabilize and maintain the existence of the crypto market?

I think ETH or XRP will replace BTC. but my prediction XRP will dominate the market more than ETH, I doubt to ETH after the vitalik left from ETH. on the other hand, XRP always develops its platform every time.

how do you think, will the XRP replace BTC and has a very high value of $ 20K like BTC in 2017?
Yes I think XRP Will Make Good For Crypto Market. But Nevar Ever XRP Will Grab The Place Of BTC. Moreover Quantity Of XRP Is Much More. And ETH Is Also A good Currency. It Is Power Full Currency. It Has Huge Potentiallity For Crypto Market. After All BTC Is BTC. I Think Alwyes BTC King Of The Crypto Market.

⚍ ⚍ ☱ ☱ N O D Y ☱ ☱ ⚍ ⚍
⚀⚀⚀ THE POWERFUL WEB 3.0 INFRASTRUCTURE SOLUTION ⚀⚀⚀
========   nody.ai   ========
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 05:30:33 PM

how do you think, will the XRP replace BTC and has a very high value of $ 20K like BTC in 2017?

Most likely XRP had the opportunity to occupy that position, but its value could not beat the value of BTC far below $ 20K.
I’ve never considered XRP for once. And that’s also one of the reasons I have not invested in it. When it comes to anything altcoin, ETH will always be my number one. I have seen a lot coins and projects that claims to be better than ETH and promises to do better, what ETH does, but that still doesn’t change my mind, cause ETH will continue to beat them.

People trade BTC everyday, so how do you think it’s possible that BTC is going to finish and you wouldn’t have any to buy? Lol. IT’S always available, and there are fractions too. No one is buying them to hold them forever. Once they reach their target profit they will withdraw their money from it and sell, those who wants to buy will also buy it. It doesn’t finish.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:20:59 PM

Ethereum has huge growth potential but Ripple looks more oversold. By this, I think that in the near future Ripple will grow stronger than Ethereum.
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 673

God, save BTC!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:24:29 PM

I'm sure neither Ethereum not ripple will be able to shift bitcoin from its rightful Royal place! Never!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:30:10 PM

XRP and ETH are also good for investment now, because now both price developments are also a lot of hope for better prices, because now prices are also slowly rising in the year
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:34:29 PM

BTC supplies only 21 million, and now there are 3 or 4 million BTC in the system. even though there is a little more BTC, we will also find it difficult to get BTC. then, it will take a long time. 2024 or 2026 are predicted that BTC supplies will run out.

we have to think about the prospect of the crypto world in the future, until today BTC has a function to stabilize the crypto world, but what happened if supplies BTC runs out? is there another crypto that can stabilize and maintain the existence of the crypto market?

I think ETH or XRP will replace BTC. but my prediction XRP will dominate the market more than ETH, I doubt to ETH after the vitalik left from ETH. on the other hand, XRP always develops its platform every time.

Ethereum replacing bitcoin might not too happen too soon. Bitcoin had gone too far and it is considered as the main currency when speaking of crypto. It is the first crypto to be successful and to grow over thousands times compared it's original price when it was created.

spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:01:21 PM

Ethereum replacing bitcoin might not too happen too soon. Bitcoin had gone too far and it is considered as the main currency when speaking of crypto. It is the first crypto to be successful and to grow over thousands times compared it's original price when it was created.
Ethereum will never replace bitcoin they don't have the same purpose. I think people who think ripple will grow are late investors who have bought it on great 2017. pump and didn't sell it on time, I don't think ripple has good future while ethereum will grow because of coin offerings. Binance and projects collecting money there will have big impact on ethereum price.
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:04:07 PM

Who can say me what is XRP? Some people says that that’s Ripple token, and some of them told that XRP and Ripple are different organization.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:34:36 PM

I'm sure neither Ethereum not ripple will be able to shift bitcoin from its rightful Royal place! Never!
I'm an ethereum fan but yeah it won't get the place of bitcoin.
Let's stop this kind of discussion about the exchange of bitcoin's place with any altcoin. It's obvious that not any of them are going to replace it. Bitcoin is the king and most of the altcoins will never replace its place.
3meek

Activity: 2408
Merit: 673

God, save BTC!

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:41:56 PM

I'm an ethereum fan but yeah it won't get the place of bitcoin.
Let's stop this kind of discussion about the exchange of bitcoin's place with any altcoin. It's obvious that not any of them are going to replace it. Bitcoin is the king and most of the altcoins will never replace its place.
And what good is Ethereum? Because he has a lot of shitcoins? Or the fact that it cost $ 1,400? Or the fact that it is very slow? Or his creator Buterin? Or all together?  Grin
No offense, but I don't think Ethereum is the best technology either!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:43:46 PM

I'm sure of it too. It seems to me that Bitcoin is king. But I think that Ethereum and Ripple are very strong projects that can be of great benefit to all people. Both of these coins are in my investment portfolio now.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:47:42 PM

I think ETH or XRP is very good and the top 2 coins keep on competing for position 2. I believe that ETH is more dominant as people say and I also believe XRP has a great opportunity. Honestly I prefer ETH but respect each other I prefer to be supported and continue to grow better.
aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 11:51:18 PM

ethereum and ripple are very difficult to replace bitcoin, bitcoin is still king, but if choose between the two coins, of course ethereum remains my choice.

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 12:09:38 AM

If all bitcoin mined, i think the price will very different than now and its must be very expensive. I dont think XRP or ETH will replace bitcoin place in near future because bitcoin still favorite investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: