Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:29:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: True or false?  (Read 1084 times)
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:28:39 PM

Many people around me are still saying that the last bullrun was nothing but a bubble and it got bust so we are never going to see any anymore that the present market condition is just realistic? I'm not saying its not realistic but is bullrun gone for good ? Please share your opinion

if many country approves the use of cryptocurrency then we will again see the bull market. lets hope that some of the big company start using crypto.

trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:31:31 PM

By my opinion, I think that we will still see the growth of the market, but whether it will be the same as it was at the end of 2017 and at the beginning of 2018 nobody knows, I think now the market is standing on one place and will stand still for some time and then the long-awaited growth will begin.
TronTonn

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:56:28 PM

False the bull run will return soon as the market is turning around.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:02:54 PM

bull run occurs due to several factors, it doesn't just happen, so a bull run is not an event that can only be dreamed of, it might happen in the near future.
some people continue to analyze the timing of the bull run but to be exact no one can predict for sure.
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 01:05:47 PM

if I don't think about what the person is going to say, but trading in my opinion bullrun will still happen except we don't know exactly the bullrun
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:39:18 PM

In my opinion it's false, but it could be true because nothing is impossible. I prefer do a daily trading rather than holding and waiting for the next bull. Bull run will coming but it's takes a years, even more, so take advantage of your time for collecting money and assets.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:07:16 PM

Many people around me are still saying that the last bullrun was nothing but a bubble and it got bust so we are never going to see any anymore that the present market condition is just realistic? I'm not saying its not realistic but is bullrun gone for good ? Please share your opinion

as far as I know bullrun will not end at this time. because crypto defense until now still continues. even though in the current condition the crypto market is down. but I still have confidence that the bullrun will not disappear. of course for now it's only a matter of a little so later it will certainly grow back as usual.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:13:45 PM

hello budy, no one know when or where market will move, indicator and crypto's regulation will make market move, so, just stay tune on your chart. my teacher said, trade what you see, not what you expect.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:21:51 PM

We all wait and pray for the bull run, i hope it will hit the cryptocurrency market soon. For the bubble thing i believe that today everyone believes that the bitcoin and the cryptos is never a bubble and those will stay forever. At the end of the day we could say that the cryptos has dealed the big crush and stayed alive and try to be better.
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:51:30 PM

in my opinion bullrun is for now not there but in the future there must be, without the bullrun we can still get a little profit for example doing trading activities but of course if the bullrun happens more benefit
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:56:09 PM

in my opinion bullrun is for now not there but in the future there must be, without the bullrun we can still get a little profit for example doing trading activities but of course if the bullrun happens more benefit
trading activity was indeed nice done, but the effects of daily trading is also not so big on asset price stability in the market. Bull may not come in the near future, but we hope all bull could come as soon as possible.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:11:16 PM

In my opinion it's false, but it could be true because nothing is impossible. I prefer do a daily trading rather than holding and waiting for the next bull. Bull run will coming but it's takes a years, even more, so take advantage of your time for collecting money and assets.
Lets be honest over here. It was actually a bubble that has a huge burst. The price rising every day significantly without any reason and the price going back down to the current rate with no explanation actually proves that it was a bubble. Anyways, the price rise was also actually quite unhealthy for the market. We do not need those kind of rise anymore. A slow and steady rise actually shows that the market is growing in a healthy way.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:26:28 PM

indeed many say that but that does not mean true because sometimes people only make predictions based on what is happening now without looking at other aspects needed so that they only make predictions from the origin not based on long research.
I think people say that because they are disappointed with the market conditions and I think it is one of their ways to vent their disappointment

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:35:55 PM

Yes, I think the industry has reached an equilibrium state and it will be very difficult for us to experience huge bullrun like the one that we experienced in 2017. Though the industry will continue to grow towards mass adoption of cryptocurrencies and Blockchain innovations but we might not experience such bull again.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:56:02 PM

For now it is, and it would look like that there won't be anymore bull run at sight. I am not quite aware of the news lately on why Bitcoin doesn't even surpass 4k at any moment, because it is just literally inches away from that surpassing. I am pretty sure that a lot of investor were trying to catch up in their sells, to recover their losses after the sharp drop of Bitcoin. That is just my assumption in emotional trading.
indeed crypto is currently difficult to exceed the price, maybe there will be many factors that influence it and maybe your opinion can be one of its effects. so I think it's better to wait until the market returns
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:14:49 PM

I do not think so. What is happening now that I can say is that a habit occurs in the economy, especially business or investment. It could be that some time in the future something will happen out of reach or I will immediately mention that there will be an increase in prices.
If you want to true or false, I think there are very many smart people who have good knowledge about cryptocurrency.
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:19:33 PM

Nobody is able to answer this question, but I can assure you that crypto currencies are not a financial bubble. Every single crypto currency with a real product is backt by this product or other stuff like brilliants or precious metals.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:46:39 PM

You should never trust anyone, it is better to look at the market yourself and decide what you do with it , I think the bubble was in the crypto currency , but it will definitely come back again !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:36:07 PM

Yes, it was a bubble I don't know what is the reason to say it wasn't. Bitcoin went to 20K, everyone was FOMO buying and it crashed. I don't think we will see ever again so high levels but it doesn't matter because soon everyone will accept crypto, just take a look at new startups.
Games accepting crypto currency. Gambling sites. Shops.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:43:19 AM

Cryptocurrency has historically been based on a cycle of boom and bust so it's conceivable that another bubble may occur once adoption increases enough, although no one really knows for sure, however many indicators suggest that the technology has lots of future growth potential so it's unlikely to just evaporate into thin air and become valueless provided you don't invest in anything that's too good to be true and stick to well established projects

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: