Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PCN] ProCoin: ♕ Get Some! ♕ | Build A Service - Get A Bounty - Web Wallet  (Read 45574 times)
ikanunaki

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:52:05 PM

But that's wrong, we have to blame for your problem, unlike paid a fee and the better your service, fee for you more.
Information and humility we are already burned man

Professionalism is not measured by what you know, is measured as solve problems.

What exactly is wrong ?

way to answer users is not correct in this situation.

is normal to feel frustrated and angry, so blame them have not read further back is even more cruel to us also makes us feel awkward.

My XDN address: xdn.io/name/ikanunaki
P2PHash

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 11:59:34 PM

No payouts problems, get payed after each block! Spread hashrate, go for p2pool Smiley
We are finding blocks!

P2Pool benefits:

* No registration required
* Distributed hashrate
* Immediate payouts after a block is found
* Higher payouts with transaction fees paid to miners
* No account hack possible

Address: p2phash.com:22048
Fee: 1%
Start mining within seconds! Just point your miner to p2phash.com:22048 and use the ProCoin address from your wallet for username, the password doesn't matter.
Banch

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 12:17:51 AM

Customer service 101

Already got 500 coins.. still missing thousands but I'm sure admin will handle the situation as fast as he can.

Thanks so far.
ikanunaki

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:49:53 AM

Now is the Crunch harder pool problem turn

Two hours without pay.

CrunchHarder

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 12:50:32 AM

Ok, it's time to make an announcement - we are dealing with a serious issue in the difficulty calculation and targeting code for the coin. If any other pool owner claims this bug doesn't affect them, I can assure you they are 100% wrong

First, I want to reassure everyone of two things:

1. The coin devs seem honest, upfront and transparent - they are helping us at CrunchHarder to troubleshoot the issue.

2. We are pretty sure we know what the issue is (but don't want to say yet in case we open up an exploit in the code)

My business partner is coming back early from a night out to work on this (it's now 1am on a Saturday morning here), and I have just got back about 2 hours ago from going out with my girlfriend and am spending my Saturday night fixing this. Please cut us all some slack - nothing is terribly broken, but there is an issue of some sort, and I believe that may be why the other pool (can't remember the name) has got unfairly accused of scamming and has shut down. We are spending our leisure time fixing this, and we certainly could do without any accusations of scamming - both of the main partners at CrunchHarder are coin devs on a very well known (not premined, not a scam) coin and we are absolutely commited to running this business with integrity and putting our users first.

Importantly, all the mined blocks are in the pool wallet - no-one is going to get scammed of their coins, and we will get to the bottom of the issue.

The reason I'm posting is, while we investigate, it's not safe to allow payouts to continue to run. As such, I've stopped the payout crons on CrunchHarder temporarily, with a view to enabling them again absolutely as soon as is possible. We haven't done this out of personal gain or a desire to protect ourselves from an excessive payout, but rather because if we don't do it, users shares may get credited wrongly and cause unfair and incorrect payouts. I won't leave you all waiting days without an update while this situation continues - if the crons can't be started again within a few hours, we'll update on progress and explain why there is a delay in re-enabling them.

I'll update as soon as I'm able - your mining efforts continue to be credited in the database, and blocks continue to be found - no-one is going to miss out, and if any other pool owner claims this bug doesn't affect them, I can assure you they are 100% wrong.

ProCoin (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:58:31 AM

Ok, it's time to make an announcement - we are dealing with a serious issue in the difficulty calculation and targeting code for the coin. If any other pool owner claims this bug doesn't affect them, I can assure you they are 100% wrong

First, I want to reassure everyone of two things:

1. The coin devs seem honest, upfront and transparent - they are helping us at CrunchHarder to troubleshoot the issue.

2. We are pretty sure we know what the issue is (but don't want to say yet in case we open up an exploit in the code)

My business partner is coming back early from a night out to work on this (it's now 1am on a Saturday morning here), and I have just got back about 2 hours ago from going out with my girlfriend and am spending my Saturday night fixing this. Please cut us all some slack - nothing is terribly broken, but there is an issue of some sort, and I believe that may be why the other pool (can't remember the name) has got unfairly accused of scamming and has shut down. We are spending our leisure time fixing this, and we certainly could do without any accusations of scamming - both of the main partners at CrunchHarder are coin devs on a very well known (not premined, not a scam) coin and we are absolutely commited to running this business with integrity and putting our users first.

Importantly, all the mined blocks are in the pool wallet - no-one is going to get scammed of their coins, and we will get to the bottom of the issue.

The reason I'm posting is, while we investigate, it's not safe to allow payouts to continue to run. As such, I've stopped the payout crons on CrunchHarder temporarily, with a view to enabling them again absolutely as soon as is possible. We haven't done this out of personal gain or a desire to protect ourselves from an excessive payout, but rather because if we don't do it, users shares may get credited wrongly and cause unfair and incorrect payouts. I won't leave you all waiting days without an update while this situation continues - if the crons can't be started again within a few hours, we'll update on progress and explain why there is a delay in re-enabling them.

I'll update as soon as I'm able - your mining efforts continue to be credited in the database, and blocks continue to be found - no-one is going to miss out, and if any other pool owner claims this bug doesn't affect them, I can assure you they are 100% wrong.

Just to quickly follow up on this - I'm in touch with CrunchHarder constantly via Skype helping however I can to get this issue resolved and am actually mining with them right now (along with some other pools).

And if any other pools are experiencing similar issues please get in touch.  It's definitely beneficial to have multiple strong pools mining the coin so I'm happy to help however I can to get issues resolved.

And just to let you know too it's 1am here for me here so I might be gone for the next 8 hours Smiley  But will be glued to the computer all weekend (apart from sleep).
NamunX

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:01:24 AM

Everyone who mined at http://pcn.hashing.at please check your dashboard and let me know if anyone didn't receive their coins.

The payments are for all the blocks since launch, up to block 754 (including).

All the newer blocks were paid automatically by the system.

I don't shut down the pool anymore as everything works correctly at the moment.
high456468

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:02:18 AM

i am in  Grin
ikanunaki

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:02:54 AM

Now hasing.at pay me all.......missing after and confirming before

Good and responsible work, knowing there are problems in the distributed code (I guess that will be part of premine coin)

Bojcha

Activity: 848
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:21:26 AM

Everyone who mined at http://pcn.hashing.at please check your dashboard and let me know if anyone didn't receive their coins.

The payments are for all the blocks since launch, up to block 754 (including).

All the newer blocks were paid automatically by the system.

I don't shut down the pool anymore as everything works correctly at the moment.

i see coins are back. Good. Will mine there now and let you know.. since crunchharder has also have own problems.
NamunX

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:28:08 AM

i see coins are back. Good. Will mine there now and let you know.. since crunchharder has also have own problems.

Great, thanks.

If anyone has problems just message me. I will reply in a couple of hours (gonna take a nap).

caston

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:37:34 AM

Does anyone know what happened to http://pcn.sumpool.com/ ?

I am a little annoyed because I went to sleep with my miner running and now in the morning I can't reach the pool. I chose that one because it had the lowest latency from my location.

bitcoin BTC: 1MikVUu1DauWB33T5diyforbQjTWJ9D4RF
bitcoin cash: 1JdkCGuW4LSgqYiM6QS7zTzAttD9MNAsiK

-updated 3rd December 2017
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:38:41 AM

They were clearly on a wrong blockchain / fork earlier.

Im afraid you havent mined much coins..

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
caston

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 01:47:56 AM

oh  crap... I'm not having much luck lately.... this is a brand new GPU ASUS R9 X290 Direct CUII and I tweaked the settings to get about 800/khs. I started the miner before going to bed and kept it running in my room and it was hell trying to sleep with the fans running but as I was really tired I managed to fall in and out of sleep.

Does anyone know what caused this?

caston

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:13:22 AM

OK so we all just wasted our time on this?

superking123

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:16:15 AM

Altcryptomining.com Presents the ProCoin P2Pool
No annoying email verifications
No expired tokens
just 100% working payouts straight to your wallet
statistics at http://pcn.altcryptomining.com
Point your miners to cgminer --scrypt -o p2pool.altcryptomining.com:25567 -u (your PCN wallet address) -p (anything you like)

Come join us!
1% fee PPLNS

URL is not up just yet
statistics at http://107.170.35.84:25567
Point your miners to cgminer --scrypt -o 107.170.35.84:25567 -u (your PCN wallet address) -p (anything you like)

1GU7761x1kETD5vB2Pvs99XNWSskm8tKpY
P2PHash

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:28:38 AM

No payouts problems, get payed after each block! Spread hashrate, go for p2pool Smiley
We are finding blocks!

I made a repo for the p2pool source code: https://github.com/P2PHash/p2pool-procoin.
We need more hashrate!!

P2Pool benefits:

* No registration required
* Distributed hashrate
* Immediate payouts after a block is found
* Higher payouts with transaction fees paid to miners
* No account hack possible

Address: p2phash.com:22048
Fee: 1%
Start mining within seconds! Just point your miner to p2phash.com:22048 and use the ProCoin address from your wallet for username, the password doesn't matter.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:55:26 AM

you guys are missing out for a shit coin. litecoin is paying double this week...
CrunchHarder

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:26:37 AM

OK an update for everyone.

We have just spent about 2 hours chasing various confusing symptoms, since the issue manifests itself in various ways in MPOS and stratum.

At the heart of the issue is this:

A working wallet daemon behaves like this

$ vertcoind getbalance
1439.48282052  <--------------- THIS IS THE CONFIRMED BALANCE OF THE POOL WALLET
$ vertcoind getbalance "" 0
1489.48782052  <--------------- THIS IS THE TOTAL INCLUDING UNCONFIRMED BLOCKS

Wheras ProCoind behaves like this

$ ProCoind getbalance
91130.57034340   <--------------- THIS IS THE CONFIRMED BALANCE OF THE POOL WALLET
$ ProCoind getbalance "" 0
91130.57034340   <--------------- THIS IS THE CONFIRMED BALANCE OF THE POOL WALLET

Ie. no unconfirmed balances are being reported. Especially at this early stage in the coins life with blocks being found very fast, this leads to a _massive_ discrepancy in what is really in the wallet, and what MPOS thinks is in the wallet - ie. MPOS thinks funds are missing, but they aren't, they just aren't showing up yet (until they have confirmed), wheras in the "getbalance "" 0" call they should show up even if they're unconfirmed, as MPOS already locks them for the users at that point.

Therefore, in MPOS, in bitcoinwrapper.class.php

// Wrapper method to get the real main account balance
  public function getrealbalance() {
    $this->oDebug->append("STA " . __METHOD__, 4);
    $aAccounts = parent::listaccounts();
    $dBalance = parent::getbalance('');

Wallet balance reports incorrectly

and in the payout cron jobs (in payouts.php):

if ($dMPTotalAmount > $dWalletBalance) {
    $log->logError(" Wallet does not cover MP payouts - Payout: " . $dMPTotalAmount . " - Balance: " . $dWa$
    $monitoring->endCronjob($cron_name, 'E0079', 0, true);

if ($dAPTotalAmount > $dWalletBalance) {
    $log->logError(" Wallet does not cover AP payouts - Payout: " . $dAPTotalAmount . " - Balance: " . $dWa$
    $monitoring->endCronjob($cron_name, 'E0079', 0, true);

So the crons refuse to run, believing there isn't sufficient funds to cover the users locked balances even though there is enough.

Also, the liquid balance (the pool owners funds) becomes massively negative - eg. on our pool, many thousands of PCN. The scripts are obviously designed to detect conditions like this and fail over to requiring manual intervention so as to prevent incorrect payouts.

We also believe there are some other issues, but it's taking longer to debug those, because we're seeing _huge_ variations in the size of the payout runs which we are struggling to fully make sense of at this stage.

Basically, right now, we've forced a payout run to ensure users get most of their funds reasonably quickly. We need to sleep (it's 03:30 here now) so we'll continue investigating tomorrow when the coin devs are around to consult and help again.

Sorry for the inconvenience and disruption - we'll do our best to get it all squared away ASAP.

ikanunaki

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:36:57 AM

Thank CrunchHarder. great job.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: