Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PCN] ProCoin: ♕ Get Some! ♕ | Build A Service - Get A Bounty - Web Wallet  (Read 45574 times)
ProCoin (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:24:34 PM

Do you think this can hit 10 before long?  I lost my ass on GREASE-Coin and can't afford any more losses.

I could send PCN to 10 Satoshi just by spending around $10 on CryptoRush buying ProCoin, so that price would be very easy to get to.  By spending 1 BTC I could send the price to 300+.

Volume is very low on the buy side at the moment, and there isn't a huge amount on the sell side yet.  One reason for this of course is that it's such a new coin and there aren't that many yet in existence.

Personally I'm not expecting a real return on this project until towards the end of the year, since all the marketing work and upgrade to version 2 will take a while.  At that stage, it's my expectation that the price and activity around the coin will look incredibly different, since that is the goal.

But I do understand that a six month timeline in the crypto-currency world is a lifetime, and all the craziness going on in the country specific coins is a lot more interesting at the moment, so taking such a long term view with a crypto-coin is a leap of faith.

I've been a little distracted with other work the last few days but I'm making it a daily habit now to promote ProCoin every day, and once PCN does start going up the pre-mine will have value so getting a lot of help with marketing and promotion will be much easier, and then things will really take off.

Do you think this can hit 10 before long?  I lost my ass on GREASE-Coin and can't afford any more losses.

There are no guarantees but I don't see why not. A lot of miners and investors have moved to country coins in recent weeks but that trend is probably declining.

It would be nice to see some hash moving to ProCoin - especially since I'm literally giving away free money with the PCN 10% Block Finder Bonus. 100 PCNs per block (which are already 1,000 each) can add up pretty quick, especially when the diff is .17!

Even with 1 MHZ the rewards could be enormous. Considering they're going for 5 Sat each it should be easy money.

That said I think it's a good idea to try and get on Bitrrex now, just because of all the troubles that Cryptorush are having now.

I believe it is cheaper to mine PCN right now than buy, even with the very low price.  The following website gives an idea of how the profitability compares to LiteCoin:

http://sancrypto.info/index/show/PCN/

It seems right now PCN is slightly less profitable than LiteCoin, but I think the longer term upside is much, much higher for ProCoin, one reason being that it's starting from such a low current price.

If you need to throw more hashing at PCN there's http://leaserig.net/ and https://www.betarigs.com/ and you can get 1 MH/s for 24 hours for at little as 0.007 BTC.

Admittedly, I don't quite understand the benefit of this coin (or most of them, for that matter), but I'm going to mine the hell out of it for now anyway.

The benefits will really start to kick in with version 2, but in the mean time I'm focusing on making this a crypto-currency with businesses as the priority, and that helps support and train businesses in how to implement and benefit from crypto-currencies.

If we can get a foothold there it's a much more stable and long term market than trying to attract the pump and dumpers, but we have to show real benefit to business.  One way to start to do that is just to cut through all the craziness in this market and just put across clearly the pros and cons to business of using and getting involved with crypto-currencies.

Man decent enough?  I'm sure we can get a little better endorsement if you want us to list this coin heh Wink

Bittrex is awesome! Smiley

Would love for you guys to list us, but I understand if you don't feel it's the right time at the moment.  Thanks!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:51:20 PM

I was gonna buy some on Craptorush but its down.

They've had a rough day. Maybe PCN will be added to Bittrex soon. That exchange seems decent enough.

Man decent enough?  I'm sure we can get a little better endorsement if you want us to list this coin heh Wink

Richie,

I'm sure you're right. To anyone reading these words I want to say 'how amazing' it is that we have a service like Bittrex.com in our community.

Here's an exchange that cares about its customers and is actually helping great new coins establish themselves in the market, without charging outlandish fees.

That's the type of free market thinking that needs to exist in order to keep crypto-currency at the forefront of the new digital frontier.

Plus, as a trader myself, I find the interface to be very easy to use and the service has been extremely reliable!

Yes, I'm very happy about Bittrex.

BTW, people can now trade PCN on Bittrex: https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-PCN

The initial orders are coming in and this should be the start of a beautiful relationship!

Thanks for adding ProCoin to your wonderful exchange!

LawrenceHRuddlebacher

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:26:22 PM

I am planning on getting a small amount of ProCoin. I heard about this coin in my LinkedIN group. I have two small biz and Im very interested in that angle. I would like to use this to get more customers from the younger set. I will need some assistance. When I say I am new I mean I dont know how to even buy it. Please help.
majorminers

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:58:18 PM

I am planning on getting a small amount of ProCoin. I heard about this coin in my LinkedIN group. I have two small biz and Im very interested in that angle. I would like to use this to get more customers from the younger set. I will need some assistance. When I say I am new I mean I dont know how to even buy it. Please help.

Welcome to BitCoinTalk, Lawrence - and to to the ProCoin thread.

It's good to hear you heard about us on social media. The marketing effort is a little bit disorganized right now, but it's starting to gain more clarity. In any event, ProCoin is in its fledgling stages but has a relatively ambitious plan that includes education, transparency, and placing an emphasis on creating value over a long period of time.

It's actually pretty easy to order PCN as long as you have BitCoin.

You can sign for an account at Bittrex and order PCN from here: https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-PCN

You would need to put your BTC into that exchange and then buy PCN. You can get the PCN wallet from here: http://www.teamprocoin.com/

If you don't have BTC, you can always get some using Virwox.com and purchasing Lindens with PayPal and then transferring them into BTC.

If you need any more help, feel free to ask. We're here to help.

LawrenceHRuddlebacher

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:09:50 PM

Thanks for the detailed response. I think I got it! What do you think a good price is to buy Procoin?
Painful Truth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:17:51 PM

This coin needs more marketing.. Smiley how about some logo contests? Or an infographic?
majorminers

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:21:56 PM

Thanks for the detailed response. I think I got it! What do you think a good price is to buy Procoin?

You're welcome.

Right now I'm a buyer up to 10. If the volume picks up on the new exchange (Bittrex) I would probably buy all the way up to 20. But it's your money and your decision.

It's a great time for miners, though. The Block Finder Bonus is still going on and the rewards continue to mount:

Miners seem to be joining up: http://pcn.majorminers.com/

Let's hope the trend continues.  Grin

LawrenceHRuddlebacher

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:31:20 AM

I did it! I managed to make a small order for PCN on Bittrex. Thanks for the help. Do you know how I can continue to get updates on this project?
majorminers

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:51:06 AM

I did it! I managed to make a small order for PCN on Bittrex. Thanks for the help. Do you know how I can continue to get updates on this project?

Lawrence, glad to be of service. Yes, you can check back to this thread: this is the official one. You can also follow TeamProCoin on Twitter: https://twitter.com/teamprocoin

It also is worth your while to follow Major Miners! https://twitter.com/majorminers

We'll do our best to keep everyone updated every step of the way as we work towards making our currency truly worthy of distinction.

P.S. for any miners out there, we're still running our PCN Block Finder Bonus - you get 10% extra for finding a block on our pool: http://pcn.majorminers.com/. Stop by and mine if you love getting extra money. ProCoin 2.0 is already being finalized, so now's a great time to get your ProCoin.

cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:16:49 AM

Big gap between the price on Craptorush and on Bittrex. Whats the real value?

majorminers

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:37:57 AM

Miners are getting rewards!  Grin

ProCoin: the altcoin that cares about its miners! http://pcn.majorminers.com/

majorminers

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 11:53:06 AM

I literally found ProCoin yesterday and I have been mining pretty hardcore with it.  Hardcore is relative, I suppose, as I don't have any really powerful miners.  A couple desktops and a laptop which I use for moments at a time, you know, so it doesn't melt.

What a strange case of Deja Vu I just got. Biffy McBiffersteing already made this same exact comment: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511678.msg5863424#msg5863424  Grin

BiffyMcBifferstein

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:17:03 PM

I literally found ProCoin yesterday and I have been mining pretty hardcore with it.  Hardcore is relative, I suppose, as I don't have any really powerful miners.  A couple desktops and a laptop which I use for moments at a time, you know, so it doesn't melt.

Um, yeah.  I said this exact statement.  Do I have a copycat?  I'll say yes, since (s)he's/it's copying my exact pattern of speech/writing. 

Zeitcoin - Mm3rSgi34U5RMnrdusjWeK8UuWNmJu1ogq | Bitcoin - 16bpb3FBFbSvfsvXKabf7C4Zwwgwpkc4vn | Litecoin - LKJhuU68SdMPnRC1EAFimS7KNs4dXs3yrf | Dogecoin - DDeez8PhqRJkGVsu1pTF9SZEWXz3ySke56
majorminers

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:12:09 PM

Um, yeah.  I said this exact statement.  Do I have a copycat?  I'll say yes, since (s)he's/it's copying my exact pattern of speech/writing. 

It's not just you. Someone is creating voting bots for the Exchange polls. They register the account, imitate a few posts, and then 'vote' to have their favorite coin added to an exchange. More BitCoinTalk deviance as usual  Grin

BiffyMcBifferstein

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:28:53 PM

It's not just you. Someone is creating voting bots for the Exchange polls. They register the account, imitate a few posts, and then 'vote' to have their favorite coin added to an exchange. More BitCoinTalk deviance as usual  Grin

Good to know!  lol
Just thought I'd report that I'm timing out when attempting to connect to your pool.

Zeitcoin - Mm3rSgi34U5RMnrdusjWeK8UuWNmJu1ogq | Bitcoin - 16bpb3FBFbSvfsvXKabf7C4Zwwgwpkc4vn | Litecoin - LKJhuU68SdMPnRC1EAFimS7KNs4dXs3yrf | Dogecoin - DDeez8PhqRJkGVsu1pTF9SZEWXz3ySke56
majorminers

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 08:33:11 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 10:01:49 PM by majorminers

I literally found ProCoin yesterday and I have been mining pretty hardcore with it.  Hardcore is relative, I suppose, as I don't have any really powerful miners.  A couple desktops and a laptop which I use for moments at a time, you know, so it doesn't melt.

Um, yeah.  I said this exact statement.  Do I have a copycat?  I'll say yes, since (s)he's/it's copying my exact pattern of speech/writing.  

It's not just you. Someone is creating voting bots for the Exchange polls. They register the account, imitate a few posts, and then 'vote' to have their favorite coin added to an exchange. More BitCoinTalk deviance as usual  Grin

Good to know!  lol
Just thought I'd report that I'm timing out when attempting to connect to your pool.

Hi. Threads are the worst place to report things.  Grin I don't get notifications when someone replies. Please use the contact form at the website or send email directly to pools@majorminers.com. That said, I'm pretty sure everything is working smoothly, otherwise we wouldn't have been able to pay out over 50,000 in PCN bonuses. Hit me up with the details. We're here to help.  Grin

LawrenceHRuddlebacher

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:23:26 PM

At the risk of sounding stupid again. Can a non-miner like me rent available resources or something along those lines?
majorminers

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:34:40 PM

At the risk of sounding stupid again. Can a non-miner like me rent available resources or something along those lines?

Absolutely. Check out Leaserig.net.

You put BTC on deposit and then choose your rig size. They have 1 MHZ rigs for around .02 for 48 hours. For a coin like PCN with the low difficulty and the Block Finder Bonus, you should get back .03 or more. That's an easy way to accumulate some ProCoin.

LawrenceHRuddlebacher

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:59:55 PM

You put BTC on deposit and then choose your rig size. They have 1 MHZ rigs for around .02 for 48 hours. For a coin like PCN with the low difficulty and the Block Finder Bonus, you should get back .03 or more. That's an easy way to accumulate some ProCoin.

Looks easy enough! you really are a source of helpful info! Thanks again.
majorminers

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 10:13:54 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 10:32:13 PM by majorminers

Looks easy enough! you really are a source of helpful info! Thanks again.

You're welcome Lawrence. Don't forget to follow TeamProCoin on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/teamprocoin

We'll make sure to keep you updated!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: