Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PCN] ProCoin: ♕ Get Some! ♕ | Build A Service - Get A Bounty - Web Wallet  (Read 45574 times)
ProCoin (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:21:32 PM

Great news on the Charitable Giving front. The wonderful website http://gravaco.in/ has added us.

That means anyone can add a Donate using PCN button to their website. We're integrating this with our ProCoin for Causes initiative. We'll give causes 25,000 PCN as a startup donation just for adding the button. We'll also promote to our members through social media. This is a 'win win' for both parties.

I also have some other pretty impressive developments to announce prior to this weekend. Right now mining hash and prices are down, so this is really a great time

We're also running a number of giveaways, including this one: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/10331-like-procoin-pcn-on-facebook-and-get-150-pcn/

PCN: Get Some!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sgi02

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:07:03 PM

I like this coin, I really do, but in all honesty its going nowhere fast...

* The branding was great in the beginning, but the updated logo and assets associated with it look like they were ripped from some image purchasing clearing house. This coin went from a great idea to a generic clone to all other alt's within the course of a couple weeks.

* This coin was initially targeted at small businesses and designed to help people in the field understand cryptocurrency, now its just an all in one coin which is for "profit" and "having a good time". These statements alone alienate the coin from any mass appeal because it has no clear vision whatsoever.

* The use of memes in this thread by members close to the dev only serves to devalue this coin even further. When it comes to anything business related, the last thing I want to see is a bunch of trivial memes only serving the purpose of cheap comedic value and bumping the thread to the front page. This coin has NO innovation and the people behind it have no concern or strategy for their brand making this coin practically worthless.

I've mined this coin since the beginning and ill be a bagholder till the end should my assumptions prove to be correct. If you believe in this coin then keep mining it, im averaging 10-15 blocks per 20 mins solo mining. I'm close to 500000 PCN atm and once I hit that target im done with this coin. There are far more attractive coins to mine /  support today and looking forward.
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 09:19:48 PM

I like this coin, I really do, but in all honesty its going nowhere fast...

* The branding was great in the beginning, but the updated logo and assets associated with it look like they were ripped from some image purchasing clearing house. This coin went from a great idea to a generic clone to all other alt's within the course of a couple weeks.

* This coin was initially targeted at small businesses and designed to help people in the field understand cryptocurrency, now its just an all in one coin which is for "profit" and "having a good time". These statements alone alienate the coin from any mass appeal because it has no clear vision whatsoever.

* The use of memes in this thread by members close to the dev only serves to devalue this coin even further. When it comes to anything business related, the last thing I want to see is a bunch of trivial memes only serving the purpose of cheap comedic value and bumping the thread to the front page. This coin has NO innovation and the people behind it have no concern or strategy for their brand making this coin practically worthless.

I've mined this coin since the beginning and ill be a bagholder till the end should my assumptions prove to be correct. If you believe in this coin then keep mining it, im averaging 10-15 blocks per 20 mins solo mining. I'm close to 500000 PCN atm and once I hit that target im done with this coin. There are far more attractive coins to mine /  support today and looking forward.

Sorry to hear you're not happy with the substantial progress we're making with PCN.

I'll be happy to take those PCN off your hands. You can put them up for a sale at an exchange or I'll buy them directly from you. I can't think of any reason for you to stick around thinking of yourself as a 'bag-holder.' That sounds like some really depressive stuff.  Grin

ikanunaki

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:10:09 AM

Another test

My XDN address: xdn.io/name/ikanunaki
BiffyMcBifferstein

Activity: 178

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 01:31:03 AM

For those that are questioning PCN's future, I'll be happy to take what you have. 
PP5gqnRREtc4C2BwvnzXtDGSip4cFGdbdN

Zeitcoin - Mm3rSgi34U5RMnrdusjWeK8UuWNmJu1ogq | Bitcoin - 16bpb3FBFbSvfsvXKabf7C4Zwwgwpkc4vn | Litecoin - LKJhuU68SdMPnRC1EAFimS7KNs4dXs3yrf | Dogecoin - DDeez8PhqRJkGVsu1pTF9SZEWXz3ySke56
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 12:39:52 PM

hey europex got  a giveway section, why not dev of this coin give some to make giveaways ? i just received 100 killercoin might be interesting to make this coin more known to the public
majorminers

View Profile
April 25, 2014, 04:18:29 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2014, 05:57:20 PM by majorminers

hey europex got  a giveway section, why not dev of this coin give some to make giveaways ? i just received 100 killercoin might be interesting to make this coin more known to the public

Sounds like a plan. I'll contact them. I'm really enjoying their interface. I love the 'sound effects'  Grin

Update: they have been contacted and the giveaway is under way.

Anyone can now get 250 PCN when they register their EuropeX.Eu account and claim the gift in the control panel.

I encourage anyone reading this to do it. I personally really enjoy the workflow on that exchange and think they've got a bright future. Give them a try and claim some free ProCoin.

allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 03:46:37 PM

ProCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
majorminers

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:12:52 PM

ProCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!

Awesome! We look forward to working with you!  Grin

That's 4 exchanges that now trade in ProCoin. Here's a complete list of services where you can use or learn more about ProCoin: http://www.teamprocoin.com/community/

This week six additional services have added PCN, proving that acceptance is getting easier as more people are learning about the coin.

We've also initiated several giveaways directed at end users and now have one directed at finding people to add even more services for PCN.

The newest bounty is for 150K PCN and is explained here. http://www.teamprocoin.com/build-pcn-add-service-grab-150k-bounty/

There are several more developments that should be completed shortly, which both bode well for the future.

Although the price of the coin is still low, the move from one exchange to four this week and the constant promotions will help.

Thanks for everyone's support.

WCIR

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 04:42:25 PM

LawrenceHRuddlebacher

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:09:23 PM

Great site, I really like it. Good work.
ProCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:00:02 PM

Thanks a lot, you did a great job!

You qualify for the bounty we've added for third party builders. Details here.

People who want to earn extra PCN can do easily by building a third party add-on!
majorminers

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:27:13 PM

Don't forget to vote for PCN on Comkort.com. https://comkort.com/vote  Grin

cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 12:50:20 PM

Some good developments coming but its time to firm up the price. Some dummie has created a bot for Bittrex and is autoselling at the cheapest price all day. I assume hes a solo miner or some such shit.

When you have a miner willing to take .012 CENTS per block it really is hurting the price. Theres two ways this can be handled. Apply more hashing power or push the price up with BTC directly. Since ASIC is coming I suggest an Asic-friendly approach. Get bigger hash on the coin and make the vaue rise that way. Just some thoughts I been having.

majorminers

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 01:16:34 PM

Some good developments coming but its time to firm up the price. Some dummie has created a bot for Bittrex and is autoselling at the cheapest price all day. I assume hes a solo miner or some such shit.

When you have a miner willing to take .012 CENTS per block it really is hurting the price. Theres two ways this can be handled. Apply more hashing power or push the price up with BTC directly. Since ASIC is coming I suggest an Asic-friendly approach. Get bigger hash on the coin and make the vaue rise that way. Just some thoughts I been having.

You make valid points. Right now low-hash miners are being rewarded quite a bit. The ones who hold will make a ton of dough. But the train is leaving the station for low hash. I agree that an ASIC friendly approach makes sense. There's no turning back once a new technology is introduced. I believe the dev (but I'm not speaking for him) has one fork planned in the foreseeable future that will allow that to happen.

The low price is making it hard to get listed on larger exchanges. Worse, the coin market counters don't even have most of the exchanges we're on listed so the volume looks even more paltry than it is. In any event these are all small problems that can be overcome.

Personally I don't think its worth chasing after the current flavor of the moment concept. (X11 with PoW/PoS) etc. Those ideas will be forgotten after the ASIC invasion. Right now people are making money in a stop gap manner. Whether it continues or not is anyone's guess.

We have a few major announcements that are coming this week that should help establish PCN even more.

As I stated in an earlier post all of this is Phase One - which will last 3 months from the date of launch (March 13, 2014). This phase involves SURVIVING and building a base of users, fans, and services. That's exactly what's happening.

ProCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 05:40:53 PM

More services to announce. We now have a Web Wallet and Android App.

Announcing our new Web Wallet: https://wallet.teamprocoin.com/

And Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.procoin.wallet

This should make getting people to use PCN a whole lot easier. Enjoy!
BitcoinChurchill

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 07:52:05 PM

And Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.procoin.wallet

I'm loving the web wallet. I am doing a small giveaway of procoin and it is making my life a lot easier.
ProCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2014, 03:21:35 PM

I'm loving the web wallet. I am doing a small giveaway of procoin and it is making my life a lot easier.

Thanks for the feedback. We're going to be pushing more of those shortly. The name recognition seems to be improving.
chuck888

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 12:37:31 AM

Any update?
ProCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:30:29 PM

Any update?

Hi. No. Not too much to update. We are continuing to contact people to add or use the coin. Since the value is low we are not getting too many positive responses lately. It is a crowded field now.

We keep on working though. I have been working on a couple of decent proposals but there is not enough progress to report on. We will update as have news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: