Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:04:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Came Back After a Year  (Read 7345 times)
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:45:31 AM

Welcome back friend to this ever jolly forum. Many things did happen since you left this group. First of all you need to get at least one merit to get the status of junior member. Another thing is full member needs to have at least 100 merits. Concerning cryptocurrency, the market is correcting itself and becoming stable after months in pain. It indicates that there will be good days for crypto traders. 

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
misterjo

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 03:47:35 AM

congratulations for returning to the platform, with respect to the issue, the altcoins begin to give good returns (in trading) many projects have begun to make relevant associations or have a product, service or an important utility of your token

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
lizaangel321

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:11:42 PM

During this year, Bitcoin fell many times, it is obvious, you can compare the rate then and now. That's a lot of ICO and goes to other Altcoins, since everyone needs to earn money, but now it’s not real on Bitcoin
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:18:04 PM

You have been out of Crypto for a year and that has been a long time. Within a year Crypto experienced a very sharp decline. And now you have returned to the Crypto market and I hope you can still trade well. Currently, the market in a few weeks has shown a very positive trend.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:35:56 PM

You have been out of Crypto for a year and that has been a long time. Within a year Crypto experienced a very sharp decline. And now you have returned to the Crypto market and I hope you can still trade well. Currently, the market in a few weeks has shown a very positive trend.
if a person has not entered the market for a whole year, then he is probably in strong shock))) the dynamics that are now are a positive dynamics for those who saw 3000 for Bitcoin

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 04:42:05 PM

Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.
Most likely, in order to be absent for a long time, reasons are needed.  Cryptocurrency makes all new and new steps in development and need constant monitoring.  The latest news is that crypto exchanges began to frequently carry out IEO in exchange for ICO companies.  Do you think this will lead to the complete disappearance of the ICO?  Because the investment fees when conducting an IEO takes much less time.
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 05:04:27 PM

no a lof of change. But , with this market situation . that is impact in the bounty campaign.
Where a lof of bounty failed to pay bounty hunter.

There are lot of changes within a year. In terms of price, future, adoption of technology, machine learning etc shows lot of changes based on market we can invest on potential coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:12:37 PM

There are few reasons for this case. At first, it's because of downward trend which made price of BTC fell a lot that why number of BTC signature campaign decreased as well. Beside, Moderators often care about Bitcoin sections more than Altcoin sections that why spammers, shitposters often choose Altcoin sections to spam to get money from bounty campaign which they're being in.
Well when you think of giant profits from altcoin, definitely you need time. Though they are soft to pockets but they yield very low. Bitcoin on other hand has its own pros and cons and one biggest cone is it’s expensive to buy. Even, opportunist are here that never turn any stone to kick it for their own benefits. Not a year, but don’t try to sell coins now, wait for time to let it reap to crest of price range.

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:15:26 AM

Hey, Guys, I am jak3, I came back after 1year. (i barely visited this forum in this 1year) but I remember when I left this forum there was a lot of bitcoin campaigns and a lot of discussion topics. But nowadays people are only talking about altcoins. Can you guys tell me what I am missing till now or what exactly did happen under this 1year? I do have some idea about merits thought. Hope I can get a grip back into the discussions.

Just one year is not enough friend. One year before now, it means the early 2018 and it is just after the cryptocurrency hype in 2017 end.
If you want to leave crypto, leave when the market is bad, not in the hype. When you buy some good coins with bad price and leave it for years,
your coins price might be multiplying above 2x
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:17:14 AM

The very thing that I can update you is about the popular crypto investments.

From ICOs, the market has now IEOs and you should research about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:07:25 AM

There had been fewer bitcoin campaigns, a lot of SCAM altcoin campaign, Majority of ICO failed, a lof users went to vacation because of this. You actually went to a vacation on a good timing, a very depressing scenario happened to crypto market a year ago. Anyways, welcome back, things are starting to get better compared last year.
As regards the market recovery, things are really getting better, as we can see that the market is beginning to recover and we are already walking and working towards the line of bull market.

The only thing I have seen that s yet to improve now is the ICO market, it looks as if the market has been completely abandoned now to scammers which is not right, ICO has been a wonderful thing and it has assisted majority of us in one way or the other, so we cannot abandon ICO and let it fade out.

IEO that was created is good and still working according to it reason for creation which is to create investment security but it doesn’t benefit or have a plan for low income earners or bounty hunter.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 06:30:07 AM

Indeed, now IEOs is more popular than ICOs and its attracting more investor. Early IEOs investor getting profits because the price always rising after the token start listed in exchanger. I think IEO will change how developers team raising the money to fund the project
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:03:15 AM

Indeed, now IEOs is more popular than ICOs and its attracting more investor. Early IEOs investor getting profits because the price always rising after the token start listed in exchanger. I think IEO will change how developers team raising the money to fund the project
Not that much difference with ICOs before.
But with IEOs now, the investors an assurance that their coins can be dumped so fast because there's already an exchanger that's waiting for that token. It is the trend setter for this year and its giving the developers an idea on how they can raise funds better.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:24:21 AM

Well the bear market strikes for more than a year now and bounty hunters are aching because of this. I don't see any bounty campaigns that wants to pay for Bitcoin so altcoins became more popular but still payments are quite very low and some didn't even pay because fake bounties are rampant nowadays.

vixcious

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:33:48 AM

We can say that our crypto market is growing very well and altcoins are being pumped at quite high prices. eg Binance, Cryptochain, Enjin. We are in a great growth phase and this is a good time to invest in altcoins in the top 30.

logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:36:55 AM

maybe as long as you go a lot of things that happen in one year back, for example, many people experience considerable losses in 2018 because the market is not good and it continues to have an impact until now we can still feel and bitcoin hardfork that raises new coins but, no there was a big change that occurred during hardfork.
kevinex

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:39:40 AM

We can say that our crypto market is growing very well and altcoins are being pumped at quite high prices. eg Binance, Cryptochain, Enjin. We are in a great growth phase and this is a good time to invest in altcoins in the top 30.
they experience pumps because the growth of their own platforms is not due to the recent market growth. because the market is moving very slowly, it's not really good but it's still a positive trend.
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 11:45:15 AM

Well the bear market strikes for more than a year now and bounty hunters are aching because of this. I don't see any bounty campaigns that wants to pay for Bitcoin so altcoins became more popular but still payments are quite very low and some didn't even pay because fake bounties are rampant nowadays.
all this will end and the bear market will end so the bull market will reappear.
the market has been in a bad condition for a long time, so many people who were not strong finally gave up.
Hopefully this increase will improve market conditions so that the market will soon be stable and profitable.

guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:23:46 AM

Does that means that you did not recognize our STO mate, because I can see that you did not mention it along with the happenings that has happened over a year. Anyway, STO too is now in the market, although both STO and IEO are still yet to be rampant as much as ICO is.

They are gradually coming up, but it will take a little longer before they can really flood the market, because I can see right now that the market is a bit short of IEO projects, making the little ones available gets filled on time and not giving us all the opportunity to partake in it in our little way, but I think very soon, ICO might become a thing of the past, leaving it to IEO.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:56:22 PM

Yes we are at good phase, recently price was dumped but now again rising with time, still there is huge space in market to recover so wait fro time but purchasing should be done right now, instead of buying so many coins I like to invest in bitcoin because the price is not high we can afford so many coin even at low price, now is great time to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: