Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:06:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Powerball, Mega Millions at MatchBillion.com - Millions in Jackpot + 2 BTC  (Read 5496 times)
matchbillion (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:01:32 AM

Sign-up and get 20MBL to play!  Bonus MBL need to be spent at the platform for playing.

Additional MBL available at: 0.01 ETH = 140 MBL ||||||||| 0.001 BTC = 420 MBL

You have your own cryptocurrency? Is this one listed? I mean is it listed on exchanges? If it is did you conduct ICO? It could be advertise in this forum and for everybody if you will conduct one.

No, we didn't conduct any ICO and has no plans to do it. You get bonus MBL tokens to play when you sign up. You get more when you refer your friends.
So, MBL would be converted either ETH or BTC? I haven't seen any exchangers of this MBL token of yours.How would someone would able to get his winnings on Btc value.?

Exchanges will come after the air drop happens to the users of the platform. Prize is Jackpot MBL + 2 BTC.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

Roobet

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:55:23 AM

During recent months, especially after the flourish of crypto in 2017 and early 2018, it is too hard to find exchanges that give free listings.
There are voting competitions, that give free listings for winners.
But totally free listings for all coins ask to list are almost unrealistic, from quality, good exchanges, I don't mention scam exchanges.
Perhaps we need to calm down and just wait for the announcement, I'm sure they're preparing for something interesting.
Likewise, looking forward to their exchange, hopefully it's just on their platform otherwise no need to pay for listing fee.

Exchanges will come after the air drop happens to the users of the platform. Prize is Jackpot MBL + 2 BTC.
Airdrops for all registered users or only part of them, only for luckily users?

matchbillion (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:47:42 PM

During recent months, especially after the flourish of crypto in 2017 and early 2018, it is too hard to find exchanges that give free listings.
There are voting competitions, that give free listings for winners.
But totally free listings for all coins ask to list are almost unrealistic, from quality, good exchanges, I don't mention scam exchanges.
Perhaps we need to calm down and just wait for the announcement, I'm sure they're preparing for something interesting.
Likewise, looking forward to their exchange, hopefully it's just on their platform otherwise no need to pay for listing fee.

Airdrops for all registered users or only part of them, only for luckily users?

Airdrops would be for all the registered users.

Only 8 hours left in the draw. Let's see how lucky you are today!
matchbillion (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:48:15 AM

Winning numbers for today were 30,34,39,53,67 and powrball # 11
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 06:06:32 AM

Only got 1 winning number on my combination Cheesy Please implement some prizes if we hit atleast 1 number in every draw. i just burn all my free MBL tokens for the next draw.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:40:33 AM

Only got 1 winning number on my combination Cheesy Please implement some prizes if we hit atleast 1 number in every draw. i just burn all my free MBL tokens for the next draw.

You must be kidding mate, how much you expect for the payout if you hit 1 number? I have never seen similar lotteries gives a prize for 1 correct number, if there is a site gives what you ask then high likely the payout will be no more than 1.05x.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:10:41 PM

You must be kidding mate, how much you expect for the payout if you hit 1 number? I have never seen similar lotteries gives a prize for 1 correct number, if there is a site gives what you ask then high likely the payout will be no more than 1.05x.

I ever get to played last time for hitting one number correctly and that does not matter with the payout as well. As long as OP willingly to have this payout, I believe more people will come but the problem here, if people keep on winning and never get back? How are you suppose to generate the money flow by hitting with 6 numbers correctly? What we all want to see is someone hit huge number of payout, not something like 1.05x payout
matchbillion (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:03:52 PM

Can you provide a breakdown on the prizes.
1 Number = ??MBL Prize
2 Numbers = ??MBL Prize
So on and so fourth.

We have published the breakdown on the website https://www.matchbillion.com/ today. I hope this helps everyone understand what would be the reward on each drawing.
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:44:54 AM

More than 72 hours, equal to more than 3 days left till the next drawing on Match Billion, as the Countdown timer there shown.
Rewards for winners will be paid in 'MBL and BTC'.
From the site, I got:
MBL + 2 BTC
So, why Match Billion does not provide the amount of MBLs will be paid for winners, like what presented for BTC (2BTC)?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:13:13 AM

Some of us are only playing because of the free tokens. I've seen the OP is finding campaign manager for the social media bounty. That's a one way to earn tokens soon.

motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:16:29 AM

Some of us are only playing because of the free tokens. I've seen the OP is finding campaign manager for the social media bounty. That's a one way to earn tokens soon.
Why not ask @Hhampuz, who have been in charge of the Match Billion signature campaign.
He is actually a good manager, and might accept to manage bounties on social media as well.
Let's ask him first to see his response.
I think that it is good if the Match Billion casion has only one manager for two kinds of bounty.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:22:02 AM

1 Number = ??MBL Prize
2 Numbers = ??MBL Prize
So on and so fourth.
We have published the breakdown on the website https://www.matchbillion.com/ today. I hope this helps everyone understand what would be the reward on each drawing.
There you go.

More than 72 hours, equal to more than 3 days left till the next drawing on Match Billion, as the Countdown timer there shown.
From the site, I got:
MBL + 2 BTC
So, why Match Billion does not provide the amount of MBLs will be paid for winners, like what presented for BTC (2BTC)?
I think you should update your browser, it's clearly displayed on the dashboard. It's 550 million MBL +2BTC.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 08:27:09 AM

Fine.
I cleared cookies, and visited back, then saw the same as what you shown in the image (in MBL and BTC both).
Sorry for stupid question due to my own devices issues.

The details on breakdown are helpful.
Thanks for publishing the breakdown's details on the web.
matchbillion (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:44:36 PM

1 Number = ??MBL Prize
2 Numbers = ??MBL Prize
So on and so fourth.
There you go.

From the site, I got:
MBL + 2 BTC
I think you should update your browser, it's clearly displayed on the dashboard. It's 550 million MBL +2BTC.

Also MBL award keeps on changing with each draw depending upon if someone hit the jackpot or no.
matchbillion (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:59:00 PM

Project roadmap is published at https://www.matchbillion.com/roadmap.html
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 01:20:22 AM

It seem's im not kidding anymore Cheesy they implemented a lower tier winning if we hit even just 1 number.

1 Number = ??MBL Prize
2 Numbers = ??MBL Prize
So on and so fourth.

Thank you for taking up my suggestion Cheesy This will be great move since the odds of winning is really low.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
theskillzdatklls

Activity: 1328
Merit: 563

MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 03:38:13 AM

I'm a bit confused, if you win 550 million MBL or whatever, how can you turn that into real money? Would it crash the MBL economy and turn it into a worthless penny stock or is there something I don't know?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:33:13 AM

The roadmap of Match Billion, that published recently, has shown investors an ambitious objectives with tons of works have been planned on schedule to finish later.
Project roadmap is published at https://www.matchbillion.com/roadmap.html
It is right at the beginning, but when players failed and lose all free tokens, they might start sending money to Match Billion site to play.
Maybe, after some rounds, some days of playing free, they fall in love with games on Match Billion.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:15:02 AM

I'm a bit confused, if you win 550 million MBL or whatever, how can you turn that into real money? Would it crash the MBL economy and turn it into a worthless penny stock or is there something I don't know?

From what I understand they are actually buying the physical tickets for the Powerball lottery. So if by a small chance someone actually does win the Powerball, they will win the price and send it off to the user. However keep in mind there will be issues with this such as tax reasons, etc.

This most likely won't happen anytime soon. Its very rare to actually win the lottery. Honestly in my younger days for fun, I used to buy the lottery tickets every week or so. Would buy 3 sets of tickets, and the lowest amount of numbers you need to win $10 was like 3 numbers and it was actually very rare to hit those 3 numbers even.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pinoycash

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 06:39:24 AM

From what I understand they are actually buying the physical tickets for the Powerball lottery. So if by a small chance someone actually does win the Powerball, they will win the price and send it off to the user. However keep in mind there will be issues with this such as tax reasons, etc.

This most likely won't happen anytime soon. Its very rare to actually win the lottery. Honestly in my younger days for fun, I used to buy the lottery tickets every week or so. Would buy 3 sets of tickets, and the lowest amount of numbers you need to win $10 was like 3 numbers and it was actually very rare to hit those 3 numbers even.

They are just using powerball results for their lotto platform for Fairness, If someone wins in the matchbillion it doesnt mean that ticket is also in real powerball draw.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
█████
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: