Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be aware, so many scam coins are around  (Read 3622 times)
Marilis

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:25:47 PM

Thanks representing distribution, i ambition each bitcointalk fellow achieve similar you to present scammers and their low-priced artifice of bunco.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aniwura

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 01:58:22 PM

No way it’s pretty more easy to know some scam projects by simply studying them , their activities , what they do , how they do things and this will reveal who they truly are. People have become wise now I like in the past , no scammy project will survive no matter how they are shilled.
There are so many folks who still fall victim of scam projects.
There a project succeeds in listing on exchange(s), does not make it legit.  Some of them have been able to list and at the end become totally dead, because the team has left the project.
That is why some of them end up not having volume again and does not encourage trading.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:06:41 PM

I agree with you. There is still a lot of fraud on the market. I think the community should work together to cope with this. Users are also getting smarter and investing less in fraudulent projects.

That's right. People are very smart to catch the shitty project. If anyone can research every project's behind the scenes then we will have only 200-300 honest coins otherwise Cool all coins will be caught as a fake volume, fake pump dump scheme coins.
I think that honest coins even less than 200-300. I think normal projects that have a future is only 50-100. and half of these projects are not in the top 100  yet

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2019, 02:28:09 PM

Ever since 2011, we are facing an influx of worthless altcoins in to the market. Sometimes they manage to squeeze out investment from inexperienced users, who purchase these coins with their hard earned Bitcoin or Ethereum (or even fiat). A few coins that I remember from the 2011/12 era include Ixcoin and Feathercoin. I think they are still being traded in Yobit.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:39:06 PM

I agree with you. There is still a lot of fraud on the market. I think the community should work together to cope with this. Users are also getting smarter and investing less in fraudulent projects.

That's right. People are very smart to catch the shitty project. If anyone can research every project's behind the scenes then we will have only 200-300 honest coins otherwise Cool all coins will be caught as a fake volume, fake pump dump scheme coins.
I think that honest coins even less than 200-300. I think normal projects that have a future is only 50-100. and half of these projects are not in the top 100  yet
We can assume to what extent we wanted to to see it but I also agree the numbers of projects will not be greater than that if it's really for serious usable intentions, most of those who are currently inside the market are just being there to the purpose of being pumped and then dumped when the developers already have enough profits to grab and runaway.
Tekree

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 01:53:43 PM

The cryptocurrency marketplace writes each additional financial scale model. Stinking currency are compelled to be on the marketplace as good as favourable. Our mission is to be capable to differentiate them and be advantageous. Having sufficiency feel and aspiration, I get no dubiety in the forthcoming.
daporivera

Activity: 402
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 02:29:54 PM

yeah, you got to keep your eyes wide open. lots of scam projects around here. lots of scammers trying to rip you off your hard money everywhere. it is quite unfortunate that cryptocurrency industry, that was known to be safe is now dominated by scammers launching scam projects every now and then. be careful the project you invest in other not to fall victim 

Code:
★      ★   ★     MoonConnect.net     ★   ★      ★
A Crypto with Democratic Token Distribution, Static Reflection and more
kleshovab7

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:44:16 PM

Whether the deliver marketplace keep on added yr, I anticipate that the amount of buncos desire intersect. Investors desire not actively sink and scammers desire get fewer motive to make bunco proposal.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:50:19 PM

Whenever the market goes up, some of the shitcoins also get a boost as a result of a variety of reasons. Some of them may be manipulated for pump and dump cycles by the whales, and some may go up due to unfounded rumors. But in the end, they will run out of steam and become worth next to nothing. So anyone investing in them will end up losing their investment.
Pffrt (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:04:24 AM

True projects are no more than 10, I think. All of them are copy of each other. Nothing new added but claim to be a utility token, bla bla. CMC also list the shitcoin which is a major thread for the newbie.
ziggy21

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:21:37 AM

Lamentably the Mercatox Exchange is working in all around terrible ways. They are helping the tricksters and numerous individuals think about it. I think there would be a few disciplines for that Exchange. There is a completed ICO venture which is Athero, they appears to complate the ICO with $20 millions and their coin THO begin exchanign in Mercadox. They made a major phony volume and following 20 days (today) there is no purchaser left. So I trust that the THO coin will blur with the assistance of the Mercatox
ziggy21

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:22:25 AM

Entering the market of standard speculations, the speculator has the chance to check the organization in the new market yet, so you must be mindful so as not to contribute a huge sum for you. What's more, not to lament about support, on the off chance that you have lost. I state, "thank you for the cash", since I hold this feeling: on the off chance that I am bound to gain here, it will occur, in the event that not, at that point ........ However, I'm in
Yukyzu

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:31:14 AM

Whenever the market goes up, some of the shitcoins also get a boost as a result of a variety of reasons. Some of them may be manipulated for pump and dump cycles by the whales, and some may go up due to unfounded rumors. But in the end, they will run out of steam and become worth next to nothing. So anyone investing in them will end up losing their investment.
manipulation is very vulnerable indeed to deceive some people who have just joined the crypto world. many things that need to be carefully examined before joining, or investing. this has been a long time ago, even some coins have made a bad influence on the crypto world.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:46:03 AM

manipulation is very vulnerable indeed to deceive some people who have just joined the crypto world. many things that need to be carefully examined before joining, or investing. this has been a long time ago, even some coins have made a bad influence on the crypto world.
They will know that manipulation happens if they study the market very well before entering in the crypto space.
Well, it's necessary as they are here in a high risk investment, and this is called high risk as there is no guarantee that it will give an positive ROI, because of all the negative things in the market, like scams and manipulation, but with proper knowledge, you'll be able to do the right decision that would lead you to success.

Scam coins, these are ICO coins, but now, we have IEO, so it's gonna be reduce.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Nuadalanim

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:02:48 PM

That is any instance of ICO buncos. They are so various of it equitable instantly mobilising the net. Be knowing and be learned almost what form of disc you are purchase or advertising. Any of them are aloof copying additional cryptocurrencies so you should achieve a ground analysis almost the propose.
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:25:54 PM

In fact there are almost 90% scam projects in the crypto space, offering nothing nor will they offer in the future.
Most especially now the market is recovering one should be careful of the projects he gets involved with as many scam projects will come up to dupe investors.

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:54:10 PM

I feared projects that came out of nowhere ,you have less info about them on the internet especially projects on twitter ,they are all scams waiting to scam victims ,the best way not to get scam is go after popular projects ,if the project is new and very good you would here much about it on the internet especially there telegram will be full of investors too

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:54:11 PM

Definitely. Cryptocurrency is growing massively with the invention of so many new coins. These coins may be genuine as well as scam. However, you need not to be afraid.

tendenc

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 03:12:52 PM

As we aloof recognise that Helios is not a bunco, so you should transfer Helios discover from the record! On the other hand representing the additional cardinal mints, I cohere with you. Profish contemplate similar an spread bunco! I signify the propose contemplate defunct on the other hand any admins are yet rejoining in their telex grouping and it's currency class furthermore not that poor in CMC! Not just these cardinal strikes are suspicious, on the other hand I buoy furthermore separate you many flags! I am searching on them and desire create a weave whether I move every data!
Pffrt (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:45:00 AM

I feared projects that came out of nowhere ,you have less info about them on the internet especially projects on twitter ,they are all scams waiting to scam victims ,the best way not to get scam is go after popular projects ,if the project is new and very good you would here much about it on the internet especially there telegram will be full of investors too
Agreed, at least newbie should follow the popular project existed in the market, if they try to invest in new project, the chances of being scammed is huge. Better stay away from them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: