Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be aware, so many scam coins are around  (Read 3622 times)
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:46:29 PM

This is very true. I'm a victim to Profish scam and have been victims to similar ones. Profish for instance lured people through losting the coin. I actually got trapped by this. We reall need to be very careful as these scammers have found new ways to scam us

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:48:47 PM

Scam coins I think is everywhere, where the money I think scammer is always around it.
So, the investors must be careful in in choosing coins which He/She like to buy to trade it in the market.
That's why We need to have a pattern to find out if the ico are legit or not.

to find out which projects are legitimate and not difficult and require skills in researching them, so to be safer we only have enough coins popular in the market, because popular coins that exist are also very many and we can make choices that are free in this case

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:00:24 PM

besides the three that you mentioned they also made an announcement that the ICO had been hardcap and attracted bounty hunters so they were trapped. I always check their team to avoid a coin scam.

Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 11:05:07 PM

I have always said that fraudsters are very much in this market, especially now when the market growth has gone up and the saddest thing is that there will never be fewer of them because it is a cryptocurrency and in the world of cryptocurrencies most fraudsters because it is here that you can earn quickly and much at once.
in my opinion it has become a risk in investment by participating in the ICO and in that investment I think we should be able to do the right research and research and to get ICO that can be profitable to follow in investing

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 463

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:06:39 PM

Now that most of the people are well aware of scam ICOs, scammer has found another way to scam people. I have observed 3 projects till now which I will list here and give you a highlights how they scam people, specially the newbie.

1. Privcy
Privacy was a free airdropped coin which was distributed freely over the community for helping promoting the project. Later, they decide to reward more to the holder of the coin in airdrops. The more coin you hold, the more airdrop coin you get. Newbies started to buy coins for getting more airdrop coin and DEV were selling their coin. I am sure they had a lot of fake accounts participating in the Airdrop. Can you believe they scammed people in such a way? Now, the project is died, 24 hour volume is- $620 which was less than $100 couple of weeks ago.

2. Profish
Profish was an ICO which came into the exchange before the bounty end. They were listed in mercatox and used to have some fake volumes. I don't know what happened to their ICO but they sold a lot of coins through mercatox and later, the price is now 1 or 2 satoshi from 650 satoshi. This is also a dead project. They scammed people.

3. Helios Protocol- Be aware
Helios Protocol is now airdropping coin to their community. This attract my eyes when I see user vectisitch was vouching the project. He was a moderator in privcy, so, there's no doubt that both of the project are from same person and this helios shit is also going to scam money. I want to alert you guys not to invest in this scam project.
Here is the vouching comment- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5118682.msg50087444#msg50087444

if we pay attention, cryptocurrency that ends with scam, at most born through airdrop or give away that has an easy rule or task, what do you think?
Should we avoid the airdrop program to not get a scam cryptocurrency?

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:09:41 PM

I am awared that crypto is full of scam around. Look, I enter every tg chat and immediately scammers pm. I hate it!
But you know. even scam can be profitable, the moment to sell coin does matter
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 11:23:11 PM

its a sad thing that people so much love for people leads them to scam the people by means of crypto projects, but we people should be smart enough to analyze every situation, scam projects and a scammers are a shame to crypto industry and community.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:36:06 PM

Yes we know that there are so many scam project that would launch their useless tokens and coins and that's why there is lot of people wasted their money. And I had a different experiences I was participated on some scam ICO project and Airdrops and that is my big mistake because I provided times to get well but it's not worth it.

Keep in mind that there a lot good and bad thing that could really happen when you are entering in crypto currency so make sure to learned a lot of things to be more wisely and cleverly in order to avoid huge mistakes on future.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:50:44 AM

Yes we know that there are so many scam project that would launch their useless tokens and coins and that's why there is lot of people wasted their money. And I had a different experiences I was participated on some scam ICO project and Airdrops and that is my big mistake because I provided times to get well but it's not worth it.

Keep in mind that there a lot good and bad thing that could really happen when you are entering in crypto currency so make sure to learned a lot of things to be more wisely and cleverly in order to avoid huge mistakes on future.
I am agree with you. When we entering ICOs project, we should make research first, perhaps based on whitepapers or the developers team. Invest in ICOs is have risk, it could be scam project or after listed in market, the price below ICO price.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:11:00 AM

We can't alert all the time, which scam we know after something impairment. I saw some ICO which offered to hunters, to receive reward have to pay!!
it's hard to know which coins are really good or not, because it's almost the same.
be careful so that you can be more careful when doing or choosing it.
smart people are good at doing anything to cheat so they can make money quickly.
You must understand the various things about the project to be chosen so that you can find out the bad.

There is more than 2000 altcoin in market and hard to identify the project or the team behind. I think the best thing we can do is only invest in project with good liquidity in market. Mostly in top 100 coinmarketcap because its already listed in reputable exchangers and have big daily volume
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:34:23 AM

Thanks for your efforts to make people of scam projects. Your effort is praiseworthy and we must join hands against scams and hacking. Scams and hacking has become a really big concern lately with many incidents of hacking and scams reported. Apart from regulations that should be in place at the earliest, we, bounty hunters, managers, moderators and all, should come together against them by exposing their fraudulent work. 

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:55:01 AM

for every person who has been involved in the bounty, you can know at least which altcoin will be the next garbage,
the most important thing is that we are careful in choosing bounty or airdrop, which will only become garbage.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:55:21 AM

The biggest lesson I learned is that you shouldn't love coin simply because you participated in bounty. Just select another coin in order not to lose money in scam

Ofcourse we need to research more for those coins comming up in bounty so much bounty campaigns around us it's people choice to participate lot of bounty campaigns by taking the risk of it. If you are willing to join or not other promising project also comes up and being scam in the future once they get the money of investors.

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:47:20 AM

Even if I buy scam coin I know that it is scam. Sometimes I buy something on yobit and it is pumping, but I know that I have to sell this coin within some hours and don't hold it in order to avoid losses

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:55:44 AM

Even if I buy scam coin I know that it is scam. Sometimes I buy something on yobit and it is pumping, but I know that I have to sell this coin within some hours and don't hold it in order to avoid losses
Lucky for you if you can get something out from those pump and dump coins inside yobit, is not advisable to trade inside that exchange if you are not ready taking the risk, most of those pumpers knows how traders act when they start dumping the coins panic will come shortly and traders who ride with them will surely lose their money.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:08:28 PM

Lucky for you if you can get something out from those pump and dump coins inside yobit, is not advisable to trade inside that exchange if you are not ready taking the risk, most of those pumpers knows how traders act when they start dumping the coins panic will come shortly and traders who ride with them will surely lose their money.

many users are saying that yobit is shady exchange but the the guy above already state that he knows what he's doing  . he know the risk and he knows that he can go bunkrupt within a blink of an eye if ever the is the exchange or the coins suddenly collapse  .

@the guy above , why would you buy a scam coin if you know that its a scam ? if you are talking about those pump and dump coins then i dont think that they can be consider as a scam because a real scam is that you wont get anything in return .
Stake13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:29:00 PM

As there is more than a thousand altcoin in market it was really hard for us to identify the project or the team behind it. Because as we dont study the said project there's a big chance that we might invest in the scam project. So to avoid it, research and study is very important. But we dont have to think that every coin is a scam because there ia also a lot of good coins in the market that jas a good potential like the dencoin tokens.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:59:04 PM

the list could go on and on ICOEthics has his own list plus those listed in the scam sections, every coin has their own way on how to scam investors, so it's important that every investor should know how they scammed their victims, even if the project that looks good could turn around and scam their investors and bounty hunters.
The way they scam is very hurtful and sad to see investors losing their investment in such fake projects. Not only ICOs but other projects are sometimes somewhere have loss of confidence and it must be because you will be 100% sure about it but it is also valid and possible to see the darker side of the project after you invest in it. Similarly, you will find hundreds on coin suggestions but you should always pick one among the leading ones.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:24:20 PM

for every person who has been involved in the bounty, you can know at least which altcoin will be the next garbage,
the most important thing is that we are careful in choosing bounty or airdrop, which will only become garbage.

Airdrop nowadays cannot be trusted due to lots of scammers, these coins tend to be shit coins in the future. Unlike before bounty hunting was legit to all participants, and as per experience I was able to earn sustainable amount of money selling and buying my tokens in order to gain better profit. Being careful is very important, but it's hard to determine which of those were promising.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:54:34 PM

As there is more than a thousand altcoin in market it was really hard for us to identify the project or the team behind it. Because as we dont study the said project there's a big chance thatt we might invest in the scam project. So to avoid it, research and study is very important. But we dont have to think that every coin is a scam because there ia also a lot of good coins in the market that jas a good potential like the dencoin tokens.

Thousands coin but fewer potential coin so you need to choose maybe the coin who in the top 10 for the safety of your money.
Before I invest to every coin I do a lot of researching and reviewing the details of the coin to know if the team is legit or not.
Many people have coin who not potential because they did not review the information of the coin which is very important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: