Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be aware, so many scam coins are around  (Read 3620 times)
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:01:32 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2019, 06:18:13 PM by mr_random

Even if I buy scam coin I know that it is scam. Sometimes I buy something on yobit and it is pumping, but I know that I have to sell this coin within some hours and don't hold it in order to avoid losses
Yobit is known as a pump machine for useless coins with no volume. The withdrawal fees are high for such scam coins and it doesn't worth to transfer coins from another exchange to yobit for the not missing possible pump. The price pumps are not a steady option for earning more money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GabbieBoy12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:34:12 PM

I guess the first thing we have to do to keep away from the scam coins was being knowledgable before adopting it bevause, some of it are just realky a waste of time and efforts and everything. Because me personally O only trist few of thousand nee coins amd peojects juat like the Dencoin tokens. I can say that this is really one of the most promising amd ideal coin to hold.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:15:20 PM

There are so many scam projects in cryptocurrency. And they are so professional with good looking websites and social media marketings. Good researches are required every time before investing in a coin.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:19:20 PM

Yes we know that there are so many scam project that would launch their useless tokens and coins and that's why there is lot of people wasted their money. And I had a different experiences I was participated on some scam ICO project and Airdrops and that is my big mistake because I provided times to get well but it's not worth it.

Keep in mind that there a lot good and bad thing that could really happen when you are entering in crypto currency so make sure to learned a lot of things to be more wisely and cleverly in order to avoid huge mistakes on future.
I am agree with you. When we entering ICOs project, we should make research first, perhaps based on whitepapers or the developers team. Invest in ICOs is have risk, it could be scam project or after listed in market, the price below ICO price.
Most of the time it is useless to see their white paper since most of the time they copied from somewhere else, I have not invested in icos in a long time and I do not plan to change my posture but if I were to change it the first thing that I will do is to see if there is any hint that the project is run by scammers and will try to see if they copied their white paper, their website or if they sole their pictures from other people and if they did then I will know they are a bunch of scammers.

But even if I found no evidence about it I will still be doubtful about their intentions because as we know most icos fail during their first year of existence and I do not want to be the one holding those useless coins at the end.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:58:06 PM

There are so many scam projects in cryptocurrency. And they are so professional with good looking websites and social media marketings. Good researches are required every time before investing in a coin.

it's obvious for everyone and there were many scams and several years ago. we just have to get used to it and choose the projects carefully.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Darana

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:48:17 PM

Investment in a crystalise production is a affair we have to achieve, as we recognise that thither are so various ico that are undecipherable equitable instantly and we require to be capable to obtain away which single is actually appropriate representing our assets.
FreeStage

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:49:40 PM

You aloof require to be watchful in investment cash. It's extremely significant to study basic the propose. Occasionally it's heavy to forecast which currency desire be loss to follow or not or who's group desire carry a great servicing and who desire just bunco. Whether you obtain the group doubtful similar they are sacrifice the general percentage gain in your assets so you have to get 2nd considering in investment. Possibly they aloof wish to sweetener humans largely newcomers that just sink as of ballyhoo.
Fearlessfury

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:21:04 PM

Later the roar time in 2017 the crypto marketplace has out many sensitive to the hacks and the scammers. So, it is the responsibleness of yourself to hold out from this hacking and to be victim of the fraudulence as the crypto marketplace is not modified.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:22:06 PM

In order not to get on the fraudulent coins, I would recommend to invest in top coins, so the probability to get on the fraudulent project is much lower

yeah invest in the TOP coins will reduce the risk of investing in cryptocurrency, only reduce not gone, because in all kind of investments opportunities risk will come together with profit buddy,,

Inendth

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:49:39 PM

The firm - active planet of cryptocurrencies admit absolutely a infrequent possibilities representing broker. Modern cryptocurrencies and coins regularly rise at a accelerated attach, sketch a plenty of interest if they develop in a angle similar Litecoin Money or from an ICO. Still in various casings, these glossy modern currencies are no many than a bunco: a send and mope strategy that should be abstained at each price, as they buoy price us the total price. With the burst of cryptocurrencies, thither has furthermore been an unwished rise in crypto buncos or bunco strikes. An in- profundity analysis is needful to evaluate modern specie, similar with whatever additional assets
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:21:57 PM

To join from the  scammer's project  isn't so difficult, no matter how we are attentive and cautious. Scammers also increase their professionalism, their websites and white paper, team's faces - all our criteria for selecting and analyzing of scam project are also taken into account by them. When investing, we must understand and accept the risks by losses and failures. Without significant losses, you can only invest in TOP coins, but even so, we can expect the surprise, ups and downs from their price.
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:30:00 PM

I agree, there have been so many ico scams to date, it has even become a tradition and mushroomed in various countries and various sectors, I strongly condemn this incident

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:30:16 PM

In order not to get on the fraudulent coins, I would recommend to invest in top coins, so the probability to get on the fraudulent project is much lower

yeah invest in the TOP coins will reduce the risk of investing in cryptocurrency, only reduce not gone, because in all kind of investments opportunities risk will come together with profit buddy,,
I agree to investing in top coins only to reduce the likelihood that you will fall for a non-cheater, but do not exclude 100% that you will not invest in a crappy project.  But still it is better than nothing.
bitladen

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:32:08 PM

I agree, there have been so many ico scams to date, it has even become a tradition and mushroomed in various countries and various sectors, I strongly condemn this incident
Nowadays there are a lot of crooks not only in cryptocurrency, but also in other spheres, because where there is money, there will always be crooks, and in cryptocurrency there will always be a lot of money

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:03:49 PM

Nowadays there are a lot of crooks not only in cryptocurrency, but also in other spheres, because where there is money, there will always be crooks, and in cryptocurrency there will always be a lot of money
Yes, that is the reality about money. People scam others because of money and sadly that this scammers are using ICO to attract people and soon after they get what they want the project will gone away and there is no where  to get back the peoples invested money of buying such fake coins, so beware of selecting coins for there are ao many scam coins around the corner of this crypto market.

YoungIron

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:56:14 PM

I get wisen up and I assume 't anticipate I desire ever be a victim of bunco design anymore,I've enroled my method of searching them away,I assume 't add ICO or charity as of the award,I create confident the line-up are valid and set to exhibit physiognomy on either trill or YouTube,the dev or CEO have to be capable to create a recording atleast,to exhibit that he is valid as well.
Muzahn

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:39:32 PM

I am confident that they desire apply each the method to bunco humans and I am confident that they buoy simply bunco humans largely representing humans who assume 't get many data connected to the propose. They buoy simply move humans 's cash, and it desire not capture as well continued to pilfer that cash. We require to be knowing and always explore many almost the propose so we buoy recognise whether the propose is doubtful or not.I wouldn't attack whether they always add that their propose desire be single of the better schemes that desire be on-line representing a continued age as that is the method to stratagem various humans. On the other hand I desire be amazed whether thither are yet various humans who think with them and purchase their specie without behavior analysis. They could stratagem us, on the other hand we get a powerfulness origin which is Google which buoy consecrate us most all things containing their propose so we could try to obtain every information almost them.
Kigazragore

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 03:58:26 PM

Scammers overs a time of age instantly get get a large issue to the cryptocurrency local and the administration are indeed behavior thier better to cope with this buncos. On the other hand we each get to carefull as good
Ninos

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:13:15 PM

It is definite that thither are as well various currency instantly bunco, at basic it contemplate favourable on the other hand it is proved to be a bunco, and I feel a amount of coins that I hold as I anticipate it would be great to be a bunco, so beware.
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 05:16:11 PM

scammers will always have to accept this.  because all the action takes place remotely on the Internet and to be convinced that it is not fraudsters is very difficult every day.  I believe that it is necessary to always check in what you invest in analyzing and then already to make conclusions whether it is worth it or not.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: