Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How some hosting platforms are dumping on your investment.  (Read 1417 times)
7de9

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:25:23 PM

CHT should start their own coin like trittium, and take payment from fees in their own currency, insted of dumping the fee on the market

CHT coin is in the works...

All shared masternode providers take fees in the coin that they host. GTM, Midas, TRTT, everyone

Do you really think a 4% commission from rewards is going to move a market? get real.
This purported article is nothing more than a slanderous puff piece from a half witted employee of Midas, at the direction of Titrium

Some services do provide an option to pay fees using the shared service's native coin, why isn't it a requirement?

The largest shared masternode service, GTM, does not use their own coin for shared mn fees, even though they charge cold wallet hosting in their own native coin.

Open your eyes people, do some critical thinking.

When you host 10 nodes at presale at high ROI, 4% is almost one node for free in one week.
Make your numbers, please.
Gentarium
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:42:00 PM

CHT should start their own coin like trittium, and take payment from fees in their own currency, insted of dumping the fee on the market

CHT coin is in the works...

All shared masternode providers take fees in the coin that they host. GTM, Midas, TRTT, everyone

Do you really think a 4% commission from rewards is going to move a market? get real.
This purported article is nothing more than a slanderous puff piece from a half witted employee of Midas, at the direction of Titrium

Some services do provide an option to pay fees using the shared service's native coin, why isn't it a requirement?

The largest shared masternode service, GTM, does not use their own coin for shared mn fees, even though they charge cold wallet hosting in their own native coin.

Open your eyes people, do some critical thinking.
Have you seen our tariffs? Why are you so sure that we don't charge GTM? We will, billing system is in progress
Abd btw we don't sell rest coins from isntant MNs, but you sell. Several coin devs told me about it
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 01:57:54 PM

Everyone now wants to make money easily, but this does not happen, you need to work not only with your head but also with your hands. But here, too, there is one "but" how can you understand that you can be thrown into money ..
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:25:19 PM

This topic should be well thought out. You can blame anyone and it is not clear what. But if somehow my investments are in danger, can I get them back and refuse to participate in the project?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:47:52 PM

This topic should be well thought out. You can blame anyone and it is not clear what. But if somehow my investments are in danger, can I get them back and refuse to participate in the project?
Most likely not, because you voluntarily transferred your funds and in no way can they be returned back. But if the team wants, then of course they can make a refund of your funds to your address from which the transfer was made.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:32:48 PM

Hello Community,

I would like to take this time to rebut the current article. But first I would like to simply say that the information is false and posted by a competitor.

Lets address the issue with KTS, CHT along with the knowledge of the KTS Dev sent 4k KTS to Midex Exchange as once listed the coin began to tank. We sent these coins to the MIDEX exchange in order to try and stabilize the price which I will prove in a second. The coins never arrived and the post I made in the MIDAS discord was to get the coins that were missing from my account. Fast forward 24hrs later the coins were credited and below you will see that only some were sold and were sold steadily while increasing the coins value as we set out to do.

#169253 to sell 200.00000 KTS at 0.00013000 BTC/KTS 2019-02-25 19:58:12
#169251 to sell 200.00000 KTS at 0.00012000 BTC/KTS 2019-02-25 19:57:52
#169250 to sell 200.00000 KTS at 0.00011000 BTC/KTS 2019-02-25 19:57:38
#169238 to sell 1,000.00000 KTS at 0.00011000 BTC/KTS 2019-02-25 19:55:22
#169235 to sell 195.45594 KTS at 0.00010076 BTC/KTS 2019-02-25 19:54:50
#163635 to sell 100.00000 KTS at 0.00010688 BTC/KTS 2019-02-25 11:04:00

As you can see above that is the opposite of dumping as the writer of this article stated.

Now lets address the accusation of CHT being responsible for the crash of IFX lol! Below is the announcement made by the IFX DEV on March 6th 2019 at 740pm EST

@everyone
Dear Infinex Supporters,

As you all know, the safety of your funds that you are planning to invest in the future InfiniDEX - the decentralized exchange powered by Infinex - is of my top priority.

With the recent hacking and regulatory issues, such as what has happened to Cryptopia, Maple Exchange, and EtherDelta, I have spent countless nights to think of what is best for InfiniDEX...  My limited resources, lack of experience, and next to none background in this matter does not help.

It is with heavy heart that I truly realized own limitations in the last three crunch days.

As such, I have decided to postpone InfiniDEX indefinitely.  This does not mean that InfiniDEX will cease to exist.

Here is a snapshot of our CB Balance as of March 10th, 2019 750pm EST

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1IZkZz5CaAWlNr8yhRKQvKXPhEBy3f0mP

As you can see we still hold a balance and did not dump at all. Wink So let me explain the context of the chat that you all only see a snippet of, the conversation that you see is between me and the DEV for TRTT which when looked at the way they posted it looks like we sold and that red candle is our doing but if look closely the dump happened almost 20hrs prior to me stating we sold the dying projects coins. That conversation clearly shows that it happened on March 7th 2019 at 254pm EST and IFX crashed only because of their post and not because of CHT.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S8tW9hJtpf4tBkZXYjaJ7ds7LWHCTqfF

So to put this into context, myself and the TRTT Dev dont see eye to eye and he has a hard on for use as we are competition. What he has done here is simply takes pieces of conversations and manipulated it to fit his attempt at FUD. CHT only sells rewards at current price or above never at the asking price.

Many Shared MN services charge fees from rewards I will not name them as this is not the point. But I will mention that TRTT does when their users have no TRTT to pay their hosting costs ask yourself what they do with that commission?Huh?

Last but not least our Variable commission like Jack stated above is to only retain $2.5 a month from rewards so ask yourself this can $2.5 worth of coins cause a coin to fail??? The answer absolutely not!!!

God Bless you all!

As I understand it, at the moment the withdrawal is limited. But many start to get nervous because of this, because God forbid it can happen as with the Exchange BitGrail.
JackIT

Activity: 99
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:05:41 PM

Have you seen our tariffs? Why are you so sure that we don't charge GTM?

So nice of you to jump on the BS bandwagon...

You're either lying here or in your discord server.. which is it?

You currently charge a 2% fee of rewards from the coin you host for shared service, correct? No GTM coin involved...

In the future you will charge that same 2% PLUS $4.99 in GTM equivalent.

X16R - RVN - Miner head to head test log (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3385643)
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 04:44:27 AM

Can you explain how you had 4 nodes of KTS on first trading day? this is not corelating with your say that only 4% can't affect market
JackIT

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:27:21 AM

Can you explain how you had 4 nodes of KTS on first trading day? this is not corelating with your say that only 4% can't affect market

Sure.

• January 24th - KTS genesis block
  • January 25th - CHT first KTS masternode running
  • February 22nd - KTS first day of trading

We had one of the very first masternodes on the chain, ROI was insanely high, about 1 to 2 days.

On the first day of trading there were fewer than 100 masternodes, and our platform had about half of them. If you include people that withdrew coins from CHT to host their own nodes, that percentage is even higher.

X16R - RVN - Miner head to head test log (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3385643)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:59:43 AM

I will take my investments out of CHT... never though about it this way
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:52:12 PM

Variable comission? really? up to 90%?
JackIT

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:17:50 PM

Variable comission? really? up to 90%?

yes, really.

Variable commission is $0.08 per day

Percentage is based on the value of the masternode's daily earnings, and is equivalent to $0.08 per day

if you have a masternode that earns $0.10 per day, then maybe you should host it yourself, or remove your coins and stake.

Regardless, we start shutting down masternodes and returning coins after they drop below $0.50 in daily earnings (about 16% commission)

We encourage people to withdrawal their coins once hosting the masternode becomes unprofitable for us, and the commission is clearly posted. obviously

JackIT

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:23:18 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2019, 05:08:35 PM by JackIT

Think about it, if we wanted to be scammy and trick people..
then the easiest way to do that would be to replace that glaringly highlighted 90% with $0.08 per day

No one would balk at a measly $0.08

Instead, we want to make it clear as can be, that this masternode is not profitable to host unless it's at an insane commission rate... and you should probably do something else with your coins because we will be shutting it down soon.

Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 02:37:28 PM

How do you close it? You need to better show and prove that you are right and nobody deceived anyone. But I think that everything will be the opposite.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:12:53 PM

Most likely not, because you voluntarily transferred your funds and in no way can they be returned back. But if the team wants, then of course they can make a refund of your funds to your address from which the transfer was made.
Now everything is clear to me, thanks for the answer. I hope that this problem will be solved soon and all that has been done will be solved incorrectly correctly.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:40:25 PM

I will take my investments out of CHT... never though about it this way
Removing your investment, it turns out that you do not automatically trust the project, because the price of coins falls too low? Do I understand you correctly?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:00:07 PM

After this, I begin to fear investing in any project, how can I be in order not to fall on the co-workers? Because I'm afraid to be completely without money.
JackIT

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:45:05 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2019, 07:07:14 PM by JackIT

The most ironic thing about this thread....

is that fact that this thread originated on a Midas owned blog: https://mn.investments/your-choice-of-investment-platform/

and, yet Midas Investments was accused of the very thing they're accusing CHT of. makes you think

But instead of a TRTT Marketing Expert making the claims, it was the well respected coin dev of ESBC, and if you read towards the end of the thread, you'll see the TRTT sheeple defending Midas in vain.

A very good read, that should provide plenty of insight:

🔥🔥🔥 What do you think about MIDAS.INVESTMENT? new BIG SCAMM project 🔥🔥🔥

chtdev

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:33:23 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2019, 08:03:37 PM by chtdev

Hello Community,

I want to ensure you understand what is happening! Midas and TRT are a team attempting to crush other services by spreading inaccurate FUD about them without doin the research first. They simply make up something and post and the reasoning for this is that we are a competitor. While they do this many user have come to us and shared some info about their services and how they work. Thing is they are not open about what they are doing on the backend. Below are some user comments about the services and also a link from this forum showing that they have scammed DEVS and users since the beginning! Keep in mind if you read my earlier posts all I wanted to do is defend CHT from the FUD that they were spreading if you read it you can see that I have successfully shown how we really work and work hand in hand with DEVS when the launch their project.

READ THIS CAREFULLY YOU WILL SEE HOW MIDAS SCAMMED THE ESBC DEV AND HOW TRTT DEV CAME IN AND BACKED THEM UP BACK IN OCT '18

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5054792.0

https://imgur.com/a/mlND1oE
This is simply a warning for all of you!!

CHT continues to distribute rewards to users accurately and professionally and work with DEVS to attempt to combat dumpers!
JackIT

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:14:31 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2019, 10:25:23 PM by JackIT

The Truth Behind This Article and the Accusations

Time for a quick recap, using FACTS, something the original post in this thread lacks.

Midas and TRRT entered into a partnership a few weeks ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5110330.msg50019955#msg50019955

TRTT authored the article on Midas's blog: https://mn.investments/your-choice-of-investment-platform/

Midas was accused by a respected coin dev (ESBC) of the same thing they're claiming CHT did:
🔥🔥🔥 What do you think about MIDAS.INVESTMENT? new BIG SCAMM project 🔥🔥🔥

The KTS coin dev is aware of the article and dismissed the claims levied against CHT:

CHT remains a Trusted Shared Masternode Server for KTS:

Midas CEO admitted the claims on his blog are false, but refused to remove them:

TRTT uses a variable commission rate more than double CHT's $0.08!, but chooses to hide the percentage:

Midas and TRTT are conspiring to discredit CHT because we're a threat to their business models

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: