Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Geco.one - Cryptocurrency PAMM Trading Platform🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3691 times)
GecoOne (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:29:38 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2019, 06:38:29 PM by GecoOne

Geco.one is a platform that enables you to safely invest in the cryptocurrency market using skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service, called PAMM account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting your resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become a crypto-trader yourself.

Join the Private Sale right now!🔥

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GecoOne (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:51:15 AM

What is PAMM trading?

The original concept of a PAMM system was invented in October 2008 by Dmitry Orlov during his tenure at Alpari, the concept having since then become widely recognised as a vital tool for managers/traders and investors. PAMM is an abbreviation for “Percentage allocation management module” or “Percentage allocation money management”. It is as simple as having highly skilled and experienced trader(s) managing your money for you when you have little or no idea about the trading market. Trade marketing is business to business marketing, where activities are aimed at increasing the demand for products among various supply chains. The most significant trading markets in the world are the currency trading markets. They deal with the exchange of one currency for another; for example, exchange of Dollar for Euro.

The PAMM trader provides the investors with the resume, investment profile, previous investors ratings and comments about the trader. Investors are at liberty, to have more than one trader to manage their investments, allocating proportions of Choose your Trader: Invest your money: 19 their investment to the traders as they deem fit. Although there might be a minimum amount of money an investor can start with, there is no limit to the maximum of investment. The PAMM trader act as independent guarantor, to make sure that the obligations on the part of the traders and the investor get fulfilled accordingly. A trader must have at least a certain amount of personal investment with the PAMM firm. A trader can manage and receive profit from their account and investors accounts. 300 + 600 BTC Geco.one fee 0.01% BTC BTC 60 + 108 BTC 60 + 64 20 % 12 % 8 % 60 % 1,500 BTC 0.01 % Traders don’t have access to investors’ money. They cannot withdraw it at any point. However, the profit made after a trading session is shared between the trader and the investor using the designated percentage share stated from the onset by the PAMM trader.

written by Jay Stankiewicz
GecoOne (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:37:42 PM

Discover basics about the Geco.one platform & become the cryptocurrency investor the smart way.

THE TRADING MARKET

Market refers to varieties of systems, which may involve institutions, individuals, firms, companies and other establishments, which engage in the exchange of goods and services. Market systems may involve infrastructures, social relations and procedures that establish for the purpose of exchange. Several markets are coming to existence on a daily basis most especially in the cryptocurrency sphere. The stock market, Forex and Ventures are 3 examples of markets, where the buyers and sellers might not necessarily be in physical contact. The policies that guide trading in different markets widely varies from one to another. Each has its potential advantages and disadvantages. The ultimate advantage of any market is for traders to gain in their transaction; while the ultimate disadvantage, is a loss. The stock market is a market that gives one the opportunity to have an investment in a company or firm. The first important step of the stock exchange is for a company to decide to go public or allow others to contribute and as a result, become a shareholder in the company. The performance of the national stock exchange is a reflection of the country’s economy. The stock exchange can be on a formal platform, or over the counter market exchange. The stock market is indispensable to a free market economy. The stock exchange as is commonly referred to as equity market; allows the company to get money in exchange for counting the investor as part of the owners of the company.

Stock markets have two sections, which are the primary and secondary sections. When companies bring out their shares for sale, the new issues are almost entirely purchased by big institutions. Many other transactions involving the buying and selling of these shares by these institutions categorised as a secondary section. The opening price stock is the total of the shares sold by the company and the company’s worth. Shareholders receive part of the profit made by the firm at the end of the trading session. The venture is a business strategy, where investors put money in a lot of small businesses, with the aim of maximising profit and minimising the risk of loss in total. The investors in business ventures sign undertaking regarding the uncertainty of the outcomes of the business. The venture may include some business structures such as limited partnership, corporation, limited liability company, sole proprietorship, limited liability limited partnership, trust, municipality, joint ventures and many more. Forex, as it was earlier defined, is the exchange of foreign currencies.

Forex is a vast trade platform that thrives on fluctuations of the exchange rate of countries currencies. The investment capital in Forex is in the form of liquid cash. The transactions in forex trading system take place mainly online. The change in the exchange rate is determined objectively based on demand and supply. Forex has a colossal trade volume of about $5 trillion 9 per day. It is quite tricky for big firms, company or single individuals to manipulate. Forex, Stock market and ventures are all markets for trading, but the procedures, means, and systems of trading are far different from one another; determinant of profitability also differs. Large firms are unable to manipulate the shares in the stock market easily, and ventures are affected by various factors which may be difficult to foresee logically. The extreme liquidity of the currency on forex, coupled with leverage that propels the market’s rapid growth, makes it the perfect platform for many traders. Forex offers a form of over the counter market that runs for 24 hours of the day. It makes trading to go on quicker during regular working hours in different countries.

THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET

The existence of bitcoin is no news to anyone anymore in the 21st Century, almost everyone heard about it, but most don’t understand the potential and advantage of this new means of value. Bitcoins advantage is that Bitcoin and all the other cryptocurrencies have a means of transportation built-in. Meaning that for the first time in human history the is no need for a “middlemen” when it comes to transferring of value from one entity to another. The blockchain is a decentralised digital ledger of transactions that is distributed publicly across many computers, which makes it impossible to alter record at will. A ledger is a collection of accounting entries consisting of credits and debits. Blockchain refers to a chain of blocks, with one block connected to another. A block records all or some of the recent transactions once is a block completed, it joins the chain as a permanent database, and a new one gets generated. The number of blocks in the blockchain that connects is countless and are correctly and perfectly arranged, in chronological order. Every block contains a piece of the previous block. The blockchain has complete information about different user addresses and their balance from the beginning to the most recently completed one. The Blockchain is a technological development that deals with making transactions resistant to manipulations, it democratises and decentralises transaction processes, in a bid to remove “The middlemen “and allow transaction without central authorities. It is the technology behind the existence of virtual currencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and other virtual currencies. These currencies are known as cryptocurrencies. The most significant benefits of these currencies are that they do not involve financial institutions as intermediaries.

Geco.one
Have you ever heard about people passively making money through PAMM trading system and you seem not to know much about it? Do you feel like doing profitable business with your money without any stress?

Geco.one is a multi-exchange trading platform with PAMM accounts facility, where traders are ready to do all the hard work for you. Traders will be able to create a limitless number of PAMM accounts making opportunities for an investor to profit from their skills and hard work. Thanks to a connection with multiple exchanges, traders can run several PAMM accounts on different platforms/exchanges simultaneously without any disruption.

PAMM trading platform is the place where skilled traders who have limited starting capital, meet investors with little time for exchange trading but want to trade and make a profit. Different managers can hold multiple PAMM accounts within a single platform. The number one goal of a trading establishment is to make a profit, as a result of this, the traders/managers of PAMM accounts, are highly skilled professionals.

Example of PAMM account shares The PAMM trader provides the investors with the resume, investment profile, previous investors ratings and comments about the trader. Investors are at liberty, to have more than one trader to manage their investments, allocating proportions of Choose your Trader: Invest your money: 19 their investment to the traders as they deem fit. Although there might be a minimum amount of money an investor can start with, there is no limit to the maximum of investment. The PAMM trader act as independent guarantor, to make sure that the obligations on the part of the traders and the investor get fulfilled accordingly. A trader must have at least a certain amount of personal investment with the PAMM firm. A trader can manage and receive profit from their account and investors accounts.

Traders don’t have access to investors’ money. They cannot withdraw it at any point. However, the profit made after a trading session is shared between the trader and the investor using the designated percentage share stated from the onset by the PAMM trader

Interested? Full article you can find in our Medium.
Join our social medias to stay tuned!

Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:30:16 AM

in which country is the company registered as a legal entity? And do you have all the necessary licenses for such activities?

Licensed and authorised
by the Estonian Financial
Intelligence Unit (FIU).

this information is available on the website. I think this is a good sign that still increases the credibility of the project. Since in this market a lot of scams.

sound

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:45:09 AM

still, I wonder what guarantees the platform will be able to give to investors and what methods of capital protection it can offer. Since according to the developers this is one of the main advantages
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 06:47:03 AM

at least we have to wait a long time to see the development of this project because for ico they will end in March 2020 around one more year so we better continue to see the journey of this project

Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:47:59 PM

what partners does the project have at the moment? I would like to know that experienced traders are ready to support the project now. And will traders have available trade statistics?
I think statistics should be available anyway. This way users will be able to trust traders and their reputation more.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:06:35 PM

what partners does the project have at the moment? I would like to know that experienced traders are ready to support the project now. And will traders have available trade statistics?
I think statistics should be available anyway. This way users will be able to trust traders and their reputation more.
we need to wait for the alpha version to see how it all works
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:16:51 PM

Will there be a bounty program or airdrop or something similar or is it not envisaged by this project?
Chrinday

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 07:49:29 PM

The idea is definitely worth attention.  I think investors will be interested in such a project.  I will follow the developments.
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:27:44 AM

The idea is definitely worth attention.  I think investors will be interested in such a project.  I will follow the developments.
well, if you can get passive income then thousands of people will use this opportunity and I will be one of them.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:57:52 AM

well, if you can get passive income then thousands of people will use this opportunity and I will be one of them.
More and more people are coming to this area, but they have no prior experience and often lose money and become disappointed in the cryptocurrency market. Because such a platform is a must.
sound

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:26:53 AM

More and more people are coming to this area, but they have no prior experience and often lose money and become disappointed in the cryptocurrency market. Because such a platform is a must.
all the same, it is difficult to say something without working prototypes.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 09:51:23 AM

all the same, it is difficult to say something without working prototypes.
Well, as I understand it, the team is already working on it now and there should not be any problems with the implementation of the project. Because it is a good motivation for investors.
dmccool85

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:39:18 AM

in which country is the company registered as a legal entity? And do you have all the necessary licenses for such activities?

Licensed and authorised
by the Estonian Financial
Intelligence Unit (FIU).

this information is available on the website. I think this is a good sign that still increases the credibility of the project. Since in this market a lot of scams.

Yes, it's just great that the project has already been registered as a legal entity. I think this will increase community confidence ....
GecoOne (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:25:59 PM

Hey. I do not understand reputable traders will be employees of your platform or the project will be the guarantor between the trader and the investor?

Hi, let me explain, we will not employ traders but every trader on our platform will agree to terms & conditions, meaning that all he's/her's trading history will be available to investors to see. By doing so traders will build their own reputation making it more attractive to investors.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:29:18 PM

Hey. great project. I think it will motivate users. Of course, such projects already exist, but they do not use blockchain technology.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:14:17 PM

Hey. I do not understand reputable traders will be employees of your platform or the project will be the guarantor between the trader and the investor?

Hi, let me explain, we will not employ traders but every trader on our platform will agree to terms & conditions, meaning that all he's/her's trading history will be available to investors to see. By doing so traders will build their own reputation making it more attractive to investors.

Do you plan to introduce a system of ratings and reviews for traders?
Zivorice

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:49:04 PM

Do you plan to introduce a system of ratings and reviews for traders?
I think that in any case, it should be implemented. Users should not use the services of trash scammers.
Chrinday

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:10:24 PM

I think that in any case, it should be implemented. Users should not use the services of trash scammers.
Well, we'll see. I personally would be convenient to trade in this way, but I would need to get some kind of guarantee.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: