Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:40:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Geco.one - Cryptocurrency PAMM Trading Platform🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3699 times)
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:55:56 AM

interesting platform and most importantly useful. But it is important to have as few Scam traders and traders with low qualifications because it will negatively affect the rating of the platform.
I think the developers will take into account these points and the project will be as safe as possible and will bring profit to investors. This is the only way to become successful.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:19:38 AM

interesting platform and most importantly useful. But it is important to have as few Scam traders and traders with low qualifications because it will negatively affect the rating of the platform.
I think the developers will take into account these points and the project will be as safe as possible and will bring profit to investors. This is the only way to become successful.
well, in fact, such services exist now. But blockchain will make it more convenient and most importantly safe. There will be much less risk of losing your money.
teradont

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:53:25 AM

interesting project. I think that this is what is needed in the market. I'd use that platform myself.
as I understand the project is in its early stages and it is not known when it will be implemented. So you can wait more than a year before launching the platform.
I hope this will not happen and I will be able to use this platform in the near future.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:58:51 AM

Hey. Interesting project. I would like to understand how much time it takes to implement it. Are there any deadlines?
Well have to wait for the first vs to see how it will all be available to investors and how much you can earn .
GecoOne (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:59:47 PM

What is a PAMM account?

Geco.one presents:

To understand the future, let’s get to know the past first.

Here is the quick overview of PAMM accounts provided by Alpari:

The PAMM accounts service brings investors and traders together, allowing investors to earn on the Forex market without trading on their own and managers to receive additional income through efficiently managing investor funds.

To invest funds just choose a PAMM account or a ready-to-use PAMM portfolio (a collection of several PAMM accounts together) with the help of our ratings.

The PAMM account is a unique service developed by Alpari, which has gained worldwide popularity.

We came up with and created the concept of PAMM accounts.

Source:https://alpari.com/en/investor/pamm/

. . .

PAMM Accounts trading originated from Alpari, a Forex based brokers who managed to establish this type of trading over 10 years ago and still going strong. The results are staggering and there was no doubt when we decided to pursue this trend.

. . .

In August 2018, the idea was born to create PAMM accounts and portfolios for the cryptocurrency market, bringing the crypto market together like never before.

The team was gathered to create first PAMM accounts and portfolios platform for cryptocurrency market by Geco One.

The task is huge and requires a lot of preparation. At https://geco.one we are ready to face that challenge and deliver a platform that will revolutionise the Cryptocurrency market. This solution will bring the cryptocurrency believers and non-believers together like never before.

Geco.one is feeling the niche in the cryptocurrency market.

With the tools of such high precision like PAMM account, the level of trust in cryptocurrency will increase bringing new investors to the market on a daily basis.

This is a truly revolutionary approach that is already getting so much recognition and attention.

Geco.one is a platform that enables you to safely invest in the cryptocurrency market using skills and knowledge of experienced traders. Our flagship service, called PAMM account, allows you to invest in cryptocurrency pairs by entrusting your resources to experienced traders as well as providing you with all the tools necessary to become a crypto-trader yourself.

. . .

Interested? Full article you can find in our Medium.
Join our social medias to stay tuned!
Petrunovskiy2

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 10:27:59 AM

please tell me how the platform will receive income? and what are tokens for anyway? is it a means of payment between investors and traders?
well, as I understand it, this will be one of the main functions of this token.  But we do not know how big the demand will be.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:49:08 AM

please tell me how the platform will receive income? and what are tokens for anyway? is it a means of payment between investors and traders?
well, as I understand it, this will be one of the main functions of this token.  But we do not know how big the demand will be.
if it will really give income then we will be able to see thousands of users of this platform around the world. popularity will grow very quickly.
well, as I understand it is one of the ideas of the project. Investors will have to get income through the work of professional traders.
teradont

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 01:38:56 PM

Hey. tell me how many tokens can I buy now? where can I find information about payment methods? as I understand now there is a closed round of sales?
the official channel wrote that now they are finishing the platform for token sales. So I think there is no such information.
Chrinday

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:39:22 PM

usually the early investors get the best prices.  But as will be in this case I don't know yet.  So we will wait for the official announcements.

well, the team has already received a license. this is a good way to gain the trust of investors and it's really cool.
DroppedM

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:19:36 PM

usually the early investors get the best prices.  But as will be in this case I don't know yet.  So we will wait for the official announcements.

well, the team has already received a license. this is a good way to gain the trust of investors and it's really cool.
now of course the team shows good results . But the competition in this market is huge and will have to show something really unique for this.
I agree with you, but in fact I liked the video presentation.  I think it will be a good opportunity for passive income.
Chrinday

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 07:35:55 AM

Hey. I think that it will be possible to get a good profit.
is registration available now?

the project is only in the initial stages of development. I don't know what you're talking about. think. But in any case it is worth attention.
it is too early to draw conclusions. I think it will be possible to support the project only after we see announcements from the team regarding the implementation of the platform.
DroppedM

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 08:50:12 AM

GEC TOKEN ECONOMY MODEL

PROVEN BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS

Geco adopts the Ethereum Blockchain and ERC-20 token protocols standards to build a utility token. Its primary purpose is the utilisation of the platform and internal ecosystem. We want our coin to be tradable on major exchanges to provide the best possible trading option to all adopters. Each token will get burned each time its utilised on our platform, decreasing the number of tokens and delivering constant growth in value at the same time. The Geco.one platform is developing a unique utility token usable inside the ecosystem of the platform. The token developed on the Ethereum network and according to the ERC20 Standard. The functionality of the token is available in the Token economy model section.

ACCESS
the stock exchange. By building demand for GECOIN, we are bringing a tremendous number of investments to the system. With the use of our token burning and utilisation strategy, we’re making it stronger on the exchanges. That way we are giving you the ability to profit from the early purchase. The founders’ assumption is the token is usable now and in the future and infrastructure development around the token before, during and after ICO.

The price of the token inside the platform always adjusts to a current market price as soon as it reaches at least three different exchanges and features on coinmarketcap.com. The GEC token price connection with an average price on the market determines its value for token holders. Geco.one is using specific strategies to build the demand for it. One of the provided strategies is down protection of the valuation. Making GEC token stronger on the exchanges gives you the ability to profit from early purchase. The second, most important solution is directly related to a token burning mechanism. After utilisation of GEC inside the Geco.one platform, Token gets burned permanently. These basic principals make token supply smaller in a form we called: “A diverted mining system”. That mechanism results in tokens being harder to get because there is less and less of them available on the market. The GEC token is set on a platform together with a regular payment method. In general, people are required to provide credits on their accounts to make the modern investment machine working — moreover, credits provided in PRE and POST payments with the use of standard methods and GEC payments. Every token that used inside the application gets burned, decreasing the number of tokens in the total supply making it more expensive to buy on exchanges.

The ultimate goal of the PAMM trading system is to serve as a platform to ensure constant liquidity of cash, transparent transactions and maximisation of profit for investors

Interested? Full article you can find in our Medium.
https://medium.com/@geco.one/geco-one-token-414c17690048
Join our social medias to stay tuned!

mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:32:19 AM

3% for a bounty company is pretty good. can you tell when it will be launched and what are the user requirements?
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:50:14 AM

3% for a bounty company is pretty good. can you tell when it will be launched and what are the user requirements?
as I understand they only started and therefore I don't see any news about it. we will wait for the development of the project. because the terms of implementation are delayed.
teradont

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:10:07 AM

I have not seen such a broad function for the crypto market. This is usually offered for the stock market. so I think the project will be very interesting for users around the world.
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:42:46 AM

the economic model of the token will allow the project to be profitable for everyone. if of course the traders who will work on the platform will be the most effective.
will there be any rating and feedback system that will allow users to choose the most successful traders?
Yes, it would be interesting to see how this project will work in practice. What will happen if the trader loses the clients money.?
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 10:57:25 AM

the economic model of the token will allow the project to be profitable for everyone. if of course the traders who will work on the platform will be the most effective.
will there be any rating and feedback system that will allow users to choose the most successful traders?
Yes, it would be interesting to see how this project will work in practice. What will happen if the trader loses the clients money.?
Yes, I also wonder how users will be immune.  I think this is very important especially for beginners who just want to earn income.
Chrinday

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:02:36 AM

apparently there will be any concept that will allow you to choose only traders who trade in profit or something else*?

Yes, it would be interesting to know how users will be protected from negative transactions? for me it would be most interesting.

Yes essentially there is no protection from this. just everything will depend on what kind of trader you choose for your purposes.
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:22:33 AM

apparently there will be any concept that will allow you to choose only traders who trade in profit or something else*?

Yes, it would be interesting to know how users will be protected from negative transactions? for me it would be most interesting.

Yes essentially there is no protection from this. just everything will depend on what kind of trader you choose for your purposes.
I wonder how it will be able to do correctly especially for a beginner. I would like to see what will be the interface of the platform and what it will offer for passive earnings.
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 11:59:47 AM

Hey. will there be a bounty program or airdrop or something like that? I would like to start with that. since before the start of the project should take a lot of time.
as I understand, soon there will be closed sales rounds and everyone will be able to buy tokens on preferential terms. but in any case I will wait for announcements.
and when will the first working prototypes* be launched ? and what traders will support the project now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: