Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Geco.one - Cryptocurrency PAMM Trading Platform🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3699 times)
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 12:57:01 PM

what tools will be provided in the interface? where can I read more about this?
in the official chat wrote that after the weekend will update information about this.  But in fact now I can say that it will be essentially the same tools as in the stock market.
johra123

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:19:57 AM

in the official chat wrote that after the weekend will update information about this.  But in fact now I can say that it will be essentially the same tools as in the stock market.
I think it will be very popular among traders. so I will monitor the growth of this project. I think I can make a profit using this platform.
haninah26

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 05:34:22 AM

I think it will be very popular among traders. so I will monitor the growth of this project. I think I can make a profit using this platform.
but I do not really like that the timing of this project is a bit delayed. so you need to understand that this is still an investment for the long term.
psyko_chewbacca

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 05:51:13 AM

the idea seems interesting to me especially if we see the bull market. then interest in the cryptocurrency market will grow and we will be able to earn good money.
Aidonker

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 06:05:25 AM

the idea seems interesting to me especially if we see the bull market. then interest in the cryptocurrency market will grow and we will be able to earn good money.
but in fact it will depend on what kind of trader you can choose for yourself, in order for it to be successful.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:22:41 AM

please tell me where I can see the distribution of tokens? where can I see how many tokens the team will receive and whether these tokens will be frozen for any time?
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:20:06 AM

Hey. tell members of private rounds of sales have any discounts or preferential terms or how it will work?
johra123

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 08:43:23 AM

Hey. tell members of private rounds of sales have any discounts or preferential terms or how it will work?
Well, as I understand, investors have always bought tokens at a better price during the closed round. so we will wait for announcements about this.
haninah26

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 08:58:18 AM

Tell me what features the project will have for traders? and how many traders can earn thanks to the platform?
psyko_chewbacca

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:15:09 AM

Tell me what features the project will have for traders? and how many traders can earn thanks to the platform?
it will depend on how successful a trader you are and how much investors entrust you with their capital. This is essentially the most important.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:37:35 AM

Hey. Tell me if you plan to hold a bounty program? I have not seen anything about this. how much money is allocated for this?
and how much money have you managed to attract?
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:11:09 AM

Hey. Tell me if you plan to hold a bounty program? I have not seen anything about this. how much money is allocated for this?
the tokens are allocated for this, but I don’t understand when it will be launched. so they will wait for announcements from the team about this.
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:24:25 AM

the tokens are allocated for this, but I don’t understand when it will be launched. so they will wait for announcements from the team about this.
now only closed sales rounds are underway. I think it will be possible to earn very well on this if the team can still implement the project.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 05:37:26 AM

Tell me what is the price of the token now? and what currencies are accepted? I would like to understand how the most profitable to buy tokens.
linxinyuan

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:50:47 AM

Tell me what is the price of the token now? and what currencies are accepted? I would like to understand how the most profitable to buy tokens.
You can register and buy tokens for yourself. But I still do not understand when there will be a listing on exchanges. so you need to more thoroughly examine these points.
Saidwac

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:04:57 AM

Tell me if the team will take part in any international conferences? Is there any information at the moment about this?
sound

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:25:10 AM

Tell me if the team will take part in any international conferences? Is there any information at the moment about this?
Yes, it would be interesting that the team will be able to offer at the moment. Participation in such events will help to find large investors and also increase confidence in the project.
dmccool85

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 06:39:21 AM

Yes, it would be interesting that the team will be able to offer at the moment. Participation in such events will help to find large investors and also increase confidence in the project.

I understand that sales will last another 5 months, because the project still has every chance to collect the necessary amount. I think that this is the right decision in such a market.
haninah26

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 06:55:37 AM

I understand that sales will last another 5 months, because the project still has every chance to collect the necessary amount. I think that this is the right decision in such a market.
and listing on exchanges will be only after these events or not? I would like to understand how all this will work in practice.
nguyen08kx1

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:16:37 AM

and listing on exchanges will be only after these events or not? I would like to understand how all this will work in practice.
I myself am wondering when the listing will be on exchanges? and what kind of exchanges will it be? with someone being negotiated at the moment?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: