Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Geco.one - Cryptocurrency PAMM Trading Platform🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3699 times)
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:03:20 PM

I believe that this concept is going to be very lucrative for both Geco.one and investors & traders as well. But the development team needs to make a great job especially at the design and backoffice of the platform. Still looking forward to a bounty campaign. Smiley
I also think that will be possible. it would be right to start with a bounty program. 3% is a pretty big amount and it will be in demand
well if the sale will be on the exchange that I am in any case going to participate because it's a guaranteed listing. I will monitor the growth of this project.
DroppedM

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:40:34 AM

I believe that this concept is going to be very lucrative for both Geco.one and investors & traders as well. But the development team needs to make a great job especially at the design and backoffice of the platform. Still looking forward to a bounty campaign. Smiley
well, let's wait for any working results from the development team. I think now it is most important to see a working cocept.
but still it is an investment for a long time and you need to understand it. but there is a big plus that the project is in demand among users and will be able to quickly scale.
well, for this at least, the team must perform everything that is written in the white paper.  And implement the project and all the technical components.
let's see how it will work in practice and I think that I can buy a few tokens while the conditions are very favorable.
indrajulliana1995

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

opensea nft indra95

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:21:33 AM

I am interested in the concepts offered, but I still doubt
  now because it is still in the initial stages, I will see the development of this project for now, if developer is serious and successful I will not hesitate to invest

DroppedM

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 07:37:51 AM

well, I still will wait for announcements at the exchanges. And after that I will buy tokens for myself.
But perhaps now the price is more favorable, although I do not know for sure. But that would be logical. Since investors are now risking more and they should get more motivation.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:18:36 PM

I hope that soon we will see working prototypes of this platform. Tell me what exchanges it will support? Or are you just planning on making your exchange?
I would also be interested in how it will all work. I think it would be very convenient through the API top 10 exchanges. In that case, it would be very convenient.
I think this is how it will be implemented. well, let's see how it will be in practice after the platform is launched. This is still an investment in the long term.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:37:56 AM

let's see how it will work in practice. the tools are really unique and I think it will all allow me to make very good money.
Let's see. it is too early to draw conclusions and I would like to understand when this project will be implemented . And will it depend on the activity of investors?
Of course this is not the right time to draw conclusions because it is too fast and regarding the project I also do not know when it will be implemented so there is no choice but to keep abreast of the development of this project

DroppedM

View Profile
April 27, 2019, 10:03:34 AM

Hey. please tell me how many tokens can I buy for myself now? I also I want to know what kind of purse it is best to use.
as I understand it can be any wallet. so you will need to earn on these exchanges.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 09:54:31 AM

tell me at the moment there are already large partners who are ready to support the project publicly?
currently Geco.one only has 3 partners as far as I know, Tribag, Bruk, and Gatowka,
maybe they will add their partners, we just wait, for sure they already have a license

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
karim77

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:04:54 AM

how will the platform make money? commission fee?
good question. I think it would be right to take a Commission on profits . that would be the best thing. at least for users
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:25:35 AM

tell me at the moment there are already large partners who are ready to support the project publicly?
currently Geco.one only has 3 partners as far as I know, Tribag, Bruk, and Gatowka,
maybe they will add their partners, we just wait, for sure they already have a license
this of course is a big plus. I think I can support the project but I'm not ready to allocate a large amount for investment)
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:50:51 AM

this of course is a big plus. I think I can support the project but I'm not ready to allocate a large amount for investment)
nevertheless, even if you buy tokens now, they can be used for the services of the platform. it can also be very profitable.
atowas2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:23:28 AM

how are you going to attract famous traders to work on the platform? already have some conditions to join the platform?
venera17

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:07:22 AM

how are you going to attract famous traders to work on the platform? already have some conditions to join the platform?
Yes it would be interesting who of public people will support the project in the near future. more precisely, I would be interested in well-known traders.
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:41:05 AM

Yes it would be interesting who of public people will support the project in the near future. more precisely, I would be interested in well-known traders.
have not seen any announcements about this. but in any case, we will wait and see how this project develops
ahmad24

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:30:18 AM

Hi everyone. I have already made a decision to buy some tokens for myself and I think that I will be able to earn after the listing, especially since the listing will be in July.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 07:56:31 AM

Hi everyone. I have already made a decision to buy some tokens for myself and I think that I will be able to earn after the listing, especially since the listing will be in July.
we already know what are the exchanges and is there any news about this? as I understand it will be 2 exchanges of the top 10 or not?
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:20:27 AM

we already know what are the exchanges and is there any news about this? as I understand it will be 2 exchanges of the top 10 or not?
as I understand it will be top exchanges so I will definitely support this project. but maybe I will do it after the announcements.
venera17

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:40:10 AM

as I understand it will be top exchanges so I will definitely support this project. but maybe I will do it after the announcements.
Yes, still as interesting as possible what it will be an exchange and what will be the price of the exchange.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:33:39 AM

Hello how many tokens can I buy for myself is minimal and which wallet is best used for this?
Bitnoval

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 05:55:19 AM

Hello how many tokens can I buy for myself is minimal and which wallet is best used for this?
as I understand the minimum Deposit at the moment 100 euros. and the wallet is already integrated into the platform, which is very convenient at the moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: