Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:41:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Geco.one - Cryptocurrency PAMM Trading Platform🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3699 times)
venera17

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:24:17 AM

Hello how many tokens can I buy for myself is minimal and which wallet is best used for this?
as I understand the minimum Deposit at the moment 100 euros. and the wallet is already integrated into the platform, which is very convenient at the moment.
moreover, this money can be spent on the services of traders, although I do not understand what will be the cost of these services.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:48:33 AM

Hello how many tokens can I buy for myself is minimal and which wallet is best used for this?
as I understand the minimum Deposit at the moment 100 euros. and the wallet is already integrated into the platform, which is very convenient at the moment.
moreover, this money can be spent on the services of traders, although I do not understand what will be the cost of these services.
while I do not really understand how it will work and how the company will make money. it will be a subscription for a month or it will be a percentage of transactions.
Ankit7723

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:07:09 AM

while I do not really understand how it will work and how the company will make money. it will be a subscription for a month or it will be a percentage of transactions.

I don't know how it's going to work yet. let's wait for the official announcement.
 but as I understand it, tokens can be sold on exchanges.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:36:21 AM

I don't know how it's going to work yet. let's wait for the official announcement.
well, it will be very profitable and you can make a profit without any risks. This of course attracts me at the moment.
AntonioM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:54:26 AM

well, it will be very profitable and you can make a profit without any risks. This of course attracts me at the moment.
well, if a company is listed on popular exchanges then definitely you can earn I didn't doubt it.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:34:47 AM

well, if a company is listed on popular exchanges then definitely you can earn I didn't doubt it.
well, now the project looks quite promising. Especially since they have all the necessary licenses. so I will invest after the announcement of the IEO
johra123

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:55:46 AM

well, now the project looks quite promising. Especially since they have all the necessary licenses. so I will invest after the announcement of the IEO
Ah they already have made announcements that this will be 2 exchange in July. but we do not yet know exactly what these exchanges will be.
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:26:34 AM

Ah they already have made announcements that this will be 2 exchange in July. but we do not yet know exactly what these exchanges will be.
in any case, the price now will be more profitable and it should be understood. need to buy. tokens now to get the advantage on the exchanges and I'm so steely.
venera17

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:57:34 AM

is there a video presentation of the project. More precisely, I would like to see how this interface will work to understand for yourself how it will be convenient.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:16:18 AM

is there a video presentation of the project. More precisely, I would like to see how this interface will work to understand for yourself how it will be convenient.
as I understand at the moment the platform is not ready yet and we need to wait for the team to finish the development and show us the alpha version.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:37:43 AM

as I understand at the moment the platform is not ready yet and we need to wait for the team to finish the development and show us the alpha version.
when will that happen? I would just like to understand when investors will see the result of the team's work.
legendaryloki

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:10:37 AM

Hey. can I buy tokens for myself now and what is the minimum contribution to this project? and do I need to provide documents to verify my identity?
atowas2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:33:54 AM

Hey. can I buy tokens for myself now and what is the minimum contribution to this project? and do I need to provide documents to verify my identity?
you can register on the site right now and get the most accurate information about it. I'm still waiting for announcements regarding exchanges.
Bitnoval

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 04:51:58 AM

you can register on the site right now and get the most accurate information about it. I'm still waiting for announcements regarding exchanges.
as I understand it will be 2 exchanges of the top 10. So you can be sure that the demand will be maximum. I'm just sure of it. so we need to support the project.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 05:35:58 AM

as I understand it will be 2 exchanges of the top 10. So you can be sure that the demand will be maximum. I'm just sure of it. so we need to support the project.
let's still wait for the official announcement on this occasion and then it will be possible to draw conclusions regarding the start of the project.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2019, 06:15:22 AM

how many tokens can I buy now? I would like to understand what is the minimum contribution to the project....
johra123

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 06:59:02 AM

how many tokens can I buy now? I would like to understand what is the minimum contribution to the project....
100 euro minimum Deposit. and the wallet is already built into the platform. I think it will be pretty convenient.  Personally, I'm ready to buy some tokens for myself.
legendaryloki

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 07:25:11 AM

100 euro minimum Deposit. and the wallet is already built into the platform. I think it will be pretty convenient.  Personally, I'm ready to buy some tokens for myself.
I'm ready to buy tokens. But I clearly need to understand when we get a listing on the exchanges and what it will be exchanges?
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:50:12 AM

Hey. tell me where you can read more about the partners of this project? I'd like to read this for me. I think that it will be quite popular....
legendaryloki

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:28:29 AM

Hey. tell me where you can read more about the partners of this project? I'd like to read this for me. I think that it will be quite popular....
https://medium.com/@geco.one/gecoin-on-coineal-ieo-launchpad-d1804fa6c84b
here's an interesting article in medium.  I think the project has any chance of success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: