Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Geco.one - Cryptocurrency PAMM Trading Platform🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3699 times)
burya2

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:56:24 AM

Hey. I currently want to buy tokens for myself but do not understand how it will work in practice. In any case, it will be in demand for both traders and users.
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:24:46 AM

Hey. I currently want to buy tokens for myself but do not understand how it will work in practice. In any case, it will be in demand for both traders and users.
let's at least wait for the first working prototypes of the platform to be launched. think then you can better understand what tools will be available.
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 07:50:11 AM

let's at least wait for the first working prototypes of the platform to be launched. think then you can better understand what tools will be available.
there's an article on that on the medium.  You can see this material for yourself. But as I understand it will be the same tools as for the stock market. 
I think this is what you need in the crypto market.
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 11:51:36 AM

there's an article on that on the medium.  You can see this material for yourself. But as I understand it will be the same tools as for the stock market. 
well, I have already bought tokens now and now I will wait for the team to fulfill their promises. I think within a year it will be possible to do X4.
I hope I'm not mistaken.
haninah26

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2019, 12:14:03 PM

well, I have already bought tokens now and now I will wait for the team to fulfill their promises. I think within a year it will be possible to do X4.
I hope I'm not mistaken.
let's see how it will work in practice. we must be sure that this platform will be in demand on the market. for users can simply use exchanges and not use these tools.
Petrunovskiy2

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:47:50 PM

I hope I'm not mistaken.
let's see how it will work in practice. we must be sure that this platform will be in demand on the market. for users can simply use exchanges and not use these tools.

most likely, the project should be considered as passive income. I think it will be the most profitable. Especially if you choose a reputable trader for yourself.
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:26:59 PM

most likely, the project should be considered as passive income. I think it will be the most profitable. Especially if you choose a reputable trader for yourself.
I wonder what will be the tools and methods for choosing traders. I think this is a pretty important point.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 01:57:41 PM

I wonder what will be the tools and methods for choosing traders. I think this is a pretty important point.
as. I understand all traders will have a transparent history of transactions. and as I understand it, every trader will be able to determine the price of their services.
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:38:01 AM

we will have the best data for this. let's see how it will work in practice. But now at least you need to buy tokens for me.
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:08:51 AM

when can we see the beta version of the project? there is already news regarding the development of the platform itself and at what stages is this development now?
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:42:01 AM

when can we see the beta version of the project? there is already news regarding the development of the platform itself and at what stages is this development now?
now just begun the rounds of sales. and in July will IEO. I think after that we will see enhanced development in a short time.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2019, 05:11:37 AM

now just begun the rounds of sales. and in July will IEO. I think after that we will see enhanced development in a short time.
we already know what it will be the exchange and whether received official confirmation from the exchange? I would just like to understand all this for myself that this information is true.
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 08:33:44 AM

we already know what it will be the exchange and whether received official confirmation from the exchange? I would just like to understand all this for myself that this information is true.
https://medium.com/@geco.one/gecoin-on-coineal-ieo-launchpad-d1804fa6c84b

here is an interesting material about it. it will be possible to buy tokens directly on exchanges. although it is now possible to be more profitable.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:46:39 AM

https://medium.com/@geco.one/gecoin-on-coineal-ieo-launchpad-d1804fa6c84b

here is an interesting material about it. it will be possible to buy tokens directly on exchanges. although it is now possible to be more profitable.
if you believe in the project, it is better to buy tokens right now. because now the price will be the most favorable.
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 10:12:11 AM

will the team be represented at any international conferences. I would like to understand how quickly the project will develop.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:41:09 PM

will the team be represented at any international conferences. I would like to understand how quickly the project will develop.
it will be very interesting and will help to attract large investors. I would love to see some video reports for myself.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:00:05 PM

it will be very interesting and will help to attract large investors. I would love to see some video reports for myself.
well, I see even now that the project is developing very rapidly. I understand that in July it will be possible to do X4 at least. and without any risks.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 03:35:05 PM

well, I see even now that the project is developing very rapidly. I understand that in July it will be possible to do X4 at least. and without any risks.
I will gladly take this opportunity for me. . I have already made a decision to buy tokens now. So it will be possible to get any profit in a few months.
Saidwac

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:10:08 AM

I will gladly take this opportunity for me. . I have already made a decision to buy tokens now. So it will be possible to get any profit in a few months.
Yes, this is a great opportunity, especially since this project will be really useful for users and therefore will be in demand.
haninah26

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 06:38:06 AM

the project looks very interesting. I think that this is what you need in the cryptocurrency market. since beginners will be less disappointed and the popularity of cryptocurrencies around the world will grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: