Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:03:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Geco.one - Cryptocurrency PAMM Trading Platform🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3699 times)
buzhdao

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:08:26 AM

the project looks very interesting. I think that this is what you need in the cryptocurrency market. since beginners will be less disappointed and the popularity of cryptocurrencies around the world will grow.

to do this, at least the project should become popular. worldwide.  and here everything will depend on the work of the team in the future.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kh730

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 07:53:43 AM

let's see how it will work in practice. But either way, I'll use it for myself. But in any case, it will be most profitable to buy these tokens now.

MMM Extra Is Good !
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:25:22 AM

let's see how it will work in practice. But either way, I'll use it for myself. But in any case, it will be most profitable to buy these tokens now.

I don't know yet what will be the price at the time of the IEO it will be cheaper or be the same as it is now. so it is better to wait for the official announcement.
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:26:39 AM

I don't know yet what will be the price at the time of the IEO it will be cheaper or be the same as it is now. so it is better to wait for the official announcement.
But we'll see. we will wait for news from the company. But even now I see that the project is developing quite rapidly.
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:47:31 AM

But we'll see. we will wait for news from the company. But even now I see that the project is developing quite rapidly.
but still you need to understand that it will be in demand and the price of the exchange will not be lower than during the sales rounds.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 11:56:13 AM

but still you need to understand that it will be in demand and the price of the exchange will not be lower than during the sales rounds.
when carrying out IEO this does not happen. at least in the months following sales.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:14:43 PM

tell me what tools will be available for traders ? what will be the advantage over conventional exchanges? I just want to understand why this product will be in demand?
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 12:44:00 PM

tell me what tools will be available for traders ? what will be the advantage over conventional exchanges? I just want to understand why this product will be in demand?
https://medium.com/@geco.one/financial-tools-geco-one-platform-bc995df760a2
here's some good stuff about it. I think that it will give more understanding about the work of this project at these stages.

harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:05:19 AM

here's some good stuff about it. I think that it will give more understanding about the work of this project at these stages.

Yes, quite a lot of tools. let's see how much it will be in demand, but I would be happy to use this project for myself to generate passive income.
linxinyuan

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:20:31 AM

Yes, quite a lot of tools. let's see how much it will be in demand, but I would be happy to use this project for myself to generate passive income.
this has been working on the stock market for quite a long time.
but there is a plus that every trader will have a transparent trading history. it is in fact very important for users of the platform.
teradont

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:34:40 AM

this has been working on the stock market for quite a long time.
but there is a plus that every trader will have a transparent trading history. it is in fact very important for users of the platform.
Yes, in fact the main thing is to choose the right trader and I do not understand what will be the cost of these services? Will it be a subscription or a percentage of profit? how will the economic model work?
DroppedM

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:00:55 AM

Yes, in fact the main thing is to choose the right trader and I do not understand what will be the cost of these services? Will it be a subscription or a percentage of profit? how will the economic model work?

I'm also very interested. I think the model of payment for services should be as honest as possible for users. Which means I'll have to pay a percentage of the profits .
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:15:07 AM

I'm also very interested. I think the model of payment for services should be as honest as possible for users. Which means I'll have to pay a percentage of the profits .
let's see what decision the team will make about this. But in any case, this project will be in demand in the market and it pleases me as an investor.
teradont

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:32:52 AM

let's see what decision the team will make about this. But in any case, this project will be in demand in the market and it pleases me as an investor.
in any case, IEO is a very good solution. Only in this way it will be possible to attract investors in this market and collect the necessary amount for development .
DroppedM

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:54:24 AM

Hey. on the website I read that 3% will be allocated for the bounty program? already known when it starts and what will be the conditions for users*?
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:17:48 AM

Hey. on the website I read that 3% will be allocated for the bounty program? already known when it starts and what will be the conditions for users*?
haven't seen any canons regarding the bounty. I'm glad that sales have started now and I'm going to buy some tokens for myself.
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:50:19 AM

haven't seen any canons regarding the bounty. I'm glad that sales have started now and I'm going to buy some tokens for myself.
and what is the minimum contribution to the project and what wallet is best used for this? I would like to understand how it will all work.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:36:11 AM

and what is the minimum contribution to the project and what wallet is best used for this? I would like to understand how it will all work.
Now the minimum contribution is 100 euro. But let's see what happens next. Perhaps on the exchange of the minimum contribution will be less.
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 09:33:47 AM

I wonder what will be different from the other trading platform .  Now we need a breakthrough idea .
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 10:23:29 AM

I wonder what will be different from the other trading platform .  Now we need a breakthrough idea .
It's true we all also hope that the platform is different from other trading platforms so that everyone will be interested in this project, let's just wait for the development

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: