Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Geco.one - Cryptocurrency PAMM Trading Platform🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3699 times)
burya2

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:04:50 AM

there's already a video so I can see what it's going to look like? I think it is very important to understand how the project will work.
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 07:52:15 AM

there's already a video so I can see what it's going to look like? I think it is very important to understand how the project will work.
it's too early to tell.  the project needs investments in order to be implemented and I think that you will understand all this well .
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 08:27:09 AM

it's too early to tell.  the project needs investments in order to be implemented and I think that you will understand all this well .
Yes, now the sales have just begun and we will wait and monitor the activity of investors.
but I think, IEO and guarantee of listing is a big plus.
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:04:32 AM

Yes, now the sales have just begun and we will wait and monitor the activity of investors.
Yes, at least you can not be afraid to buy tokens for yourself. you are guaranteed to be able to sell them in the near future.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 09:46:39 AM

let's see how it all works. I think that will support the project after the official announcement regarding exchanges.
teradont

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:22:20 PM

Geco.one — APRIL 2019

A quick sum up of April 2019, what happened this month at Geco.one?
Another month and another 100% realisation of the program. All the task that has been planned, were carried out by the Geco.one Team.

The private sale platform is ready, you can purchase GEC tokens at a discounted price of 0.1€ for 1 Gecoin.

Our affiliation system gives you the opportunity to receive a 10% bonus for any purchase made by the recommended person.

Announcement of IEO’s on COINEAL & LATOKEN
We also signed multiple partnerships as planned. You can read more about it in the link below.
Imagine giving your money to a trader, so he can make a profit for you when he makes one for himself — introducing cryptocurrency PAMM accounts by Geco.one.

read more: https://medium.com/@geco.one/geco-one-april-2019-d176c2afcf23
AntonioM

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:48:38 PM

cool 2 popular exchange. I think you can safely buy tokens now. it seems to me that the price will be the most profitable right now.
miko7

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 01:45:15 PM

cool 2 popular exchange. I think you can safely buy tokens now. it seems to me that the price will be the most profitable right now.
the team has really done a lot now. And I think it will be possible to buy these tokens right now. listing on exchanges is certainly a huge plus for investors.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:04:26 PM

please tell me the exchanges have confirmed the news?  That is, I would like to understand that this is the most formal and accurate.
buzhdao

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 02:45:10 PM

please tell me the exchanges have confirmed the news?  That is, I would like to understand that this is the most formal and accurate.
Yes, as I understand it is an official statement from the developers. so you can safely buy tokens. I think to do it today.
legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:14:29 AM

I see the team has been able to achieve a lot now and I think it will be really cool. So let's see how it will work in practice.
nguyen08kx1

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 05:39:34 AM

I see the team has been able to achieve a lot now and I think it will be really cool. So let's see how it will work in practice.
now it is important to collect the necessary amount for the development of the project and it is very important. The fact that the team received a listing on 2 exchanges is very important and I think that investors will appreciate it.
teradont

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:32:37 AM

now it is important to collect the necessary amount for the development of the project and it is very important. The fact that the team received a listing on 2 exchanges is very important and I think that investors will appreciate it.
it's gonna be really cool. I will buy some tokens now to sell on exchanges after listing. and then I think it will be necessary to monitor how quickly the project will be implemented.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:11:36 AM

I see that there are already first renders of your platform? I am glad that the project is already developing.
AntonioM

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:48:41 AM

I see that there are already first renders of your platform? I am glad that the project is already developing.
Maybe there will be a video review and I would like to make money on it. I think that the project has every chance to be implemented.
Mikhailxzx

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:41:01 AM

Maybe there will be a video review and I would like to make money on it. I think that the project has every chance to be implemented.
everything will depend on the work of the team. I think that it will be possible to buy tokens now in order to make a profit in a short period of time. Or rather immediately after the listing.
ArthurBitHunter

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 11:52:01 AM

IEO guarantees listing on the same exchange - it is no doubt a big plus for the project . I also follow the result
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:54:33 PM

IEO guarantees listing on the same exchange - it is no doubt a big plus for the project . I also follow the result
in this state of Affairs, investors can always get a big profit without any risks. so I will take part in the project.
linxinyuan

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 01:55:00 PM

in this state of Affairs, investors can always get a big profit without any risks. so I will take part in the project.
without risks it will be possible to make x2-X3. if you want to get more tokens you will need to keep for a long time.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 02:38:32 PM

without risks it will be possible to make x2-X3. if you want to get more tokens you will need to keep for a long time.

I'm still going to keep the tokens for a long time. I think that after the launch of the project the price will fly to the moon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: