Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:36:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Geco.one - Cryptocurrency PAMM Trading Platform🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3699 times)
buzhdao

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 03:35:52 PM

tell me when I can see how the working platform will look like? I would very much like to understand it all for myself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karim77

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 05:46:46 AM

tell me when I can see how the working platform will look like? I would very much like to understand it all for myself.
I think soon the team will show us this information. and all of us will be able to earn very well on it I am simply sure of it.
miko7

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:21:49 AM

now the team has shown very good results and I think that it will be possible to buy tokens for themselves in the near future.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:44:09 AM

now the team has shown very good results and I think that it will be possible to buy tokens for themselves in the near future.
Thinking of listing on 2 exchanges and popular exchanges is already a pretty good achievement. 
but in the future we will wait for the start of the platform.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:10:51 AM

there's already a video so I can see what it's going to look like? I think it is very important to understand how the project will work.
it's too early to tell.  the project needs investments in order to be implemented and I think that you will understand all this well .
Yes, now the sales have just begun and we will wait and monitor the activity of investors.
but I think, IEO and guarantee of listing is a big plus.
IEO guarantees listing on the same exchange - it is no doubt a big plus for the project . I also follow the result
in this state of Affairs, investors can always get a big profit without any risks. so I will take part in the project.
without risks it will be possible to make x2-X3. if you want to get more tokens you will need to keep for a long time.

I'm still going to keep the tokens for a long time. I think that after the launch of the project the price will fly to the moon.
Geco.one started the IEO at Coineal and Latoken, I thought it was not wrong, but seeing a small community and lack of promotion might need some effort, I myself am not sure what you say if prices will soar when the IEO is finished

DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:49:00 AM

Geco.one started the IEO at Coineal and Latoken, I thought it was not wrong, but seeing a small community and lack of promotion might need some effort, I myself am not sure what you say if prices will soar when the IEO is finished

many carried out the project without any community .Because the exchange will target traffic IEO
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:51:37 AM

many carried out the project without any community .Because the exchange will target traffic IEO
well, the main thing that you can buy tokens now. I think it will be possible to make very good money right after the listing. because investors who buy tokens now will have an advantage on exchanges.
Ankit7723

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:04:04 PM

well, the main thing that you can buy tokens now. I think it will be possible to make very good money right after the listing. because investors who buy tokens now will have an advantage on exchanges.
that's why I decided to buy tokens now. the guarantee of listing is and therefore the risk will be minimal.
nguyen08kx1

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:39:06 PM

that's why I decided to buy tokens now. the guarantee of listing is and therefore the risk will be minimal.
Yes, now it is a very big plus. Standard sales rounds are not popular at the moment and if the team wants to collect the required amount you will need to show something original.
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 01:27:45 PM

let's see how it all works. but in fact I really liked the idea of this platform.  I think I'd be happy to use it for myself.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 02:03:46 PM

let's see how it all works. but in fact I really liked the idea of this platform.  I think I'd be happy to use it for myself.
while it is too early to draw conclusions, let's still gradually monitor the development of this project. it seems to me that it will be possible to buy tokens in the near future.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 02:08:12 PM

while it is too early to draw conclusions, let's still gradually monitor the development of this project. it seems to me that it will be possible to buy tokens in the near future.
That's why we discuss hard the tokens with step by step. If I can sell the valuable token later then I am not thinking more about the buying the token. This makes sense for me.
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:04:36 PM

That's why we discuss hard the tokens with step by step. If I can sell the valuable token later then I am not thinking more about the buying the token. This makes sense for me.
you can buy tokens now because we are sure that there will be a listing on 2 top exchanges and it will be very important.
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 03:03:33 AM

the project looks interesting for both traders and users and it seems to me that it will be in demand.
and the fact that now there is a guarantee listing is a big plus.
AntonioM

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:21:55 AM

the project looks interesting for both traders and users and it seems to me that it will be in demand.
and the fact that now there is a guarantee listing is a big plus.
Yes, if you buy tokens now you can make X4 on the exchange.  Without any risks. But that's my opinion....
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:38:00 AM

Yes, if you buy tokens now you can make X4 on the exchange.  Without any risks. But that's my opinion....

this is of course speculative but it is in fact not important if I make. So IEO and is now working.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:53:32 AM

this is of course speculative but it is in fact not important if I make. So IEO and is now working.
well, I in fact first time I see such a model to be able to buy tokens now and then, IEO on the exchange .
nguyen08kx1

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:12:27 AM

please tell us when we will be able to see how the platform will look like and what features it will all have.*?
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:30:53 AM

please tell us when we will be able to see how the platform will look like and what features it will all have.*?
the medium has very interesting information about the financial instruments that the project will have. I think it's gonna be pretty important.
atowas2015

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:57:29 AM

I think in the crypto market such a project is now necessary. Because in the crypto market you can earn much more than in the stock market. But we also need experienced traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: