Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Geco.one - Cryptocurrency PAMM Trading Platform🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3699 times)
ahmad24

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:56:40 AM

tell us at what stage of development and when we will be able to see the first working prototypes of this project? I'm very interested in how convenient it can be.
linxinyuan

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:11:13 AM

tell us at what stage of development and when we will be able to see the first working prototypes of this project? I'm very interested in how convenient it can be.
at a minimum, it will be necessary to attract investments for the development of the platform. But I understand that investors and I also want to see how it all will work.
gerathrash

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:50:30 AM

this is actually the first time I've seen it. the team is selling tokens now and after that will hold IEO on the exchange. this is a very interesting decision.
psyko_chewbacca

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 12:47:25 PM

this is actually the first time I've seen it. the team is selling tokens now and after that will hold IEO on the exchange. this is a very interesting decision.
well, as I understand it is most profitable to buy tokens now. Because now the price will be the most favorable.
Chrinday

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 01:12:31 PM

well, as I understand it is most profitable to buy tokens now. Because now the price will be the most favorable.
Yes, it will be most profitable to buy tokens now. moreover, the wallet is already integrated into the platform. It will be very convenient.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:03:10 PM

Yes, it will be most profitable to buy tokens now. moreover, the wallet is already integrated into the platform. It will be very convenient.
It is indeed advantageous to buy tokens now but after all it returns to the personal decisions of each and I hope this opportunity can be used well because if it is not possible to regret later

buzhdao

Activity: 139
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:20:51 PM

It is indeed advantageous to buy tokens now but after all it returns to the personal decisions of each and I hope this opportunity can be used well because if it is not possible to regret later
well there is a plus on other projects. we get a guaranteed listing on exchanges.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:46:28 PM

You know what? This topic should have another thread in the Bitcoin trading section or the services section. You see, I think some 45% of forum members don't visit the altcoin section. They think all altcoins are scam. They are purely about Bitcoin. But Geco.one's services is for all crypto.

legendaryloki

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:48:36 AM

You know what? This topic should have another thread in the Bitcoin trading section or the services section. You see, I think some 45% of forum members don't visit the altcoin section. They think all altcoins are scam. They are purely about Bitcoin. But Geco.one's services is for all crypto.
you're partly right. But while they do not have a running platform I think it is not relevant.
I am sure that the project will be in demand but at least it still needs to be implemented.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 06:48:47 AM

you're partly right. But while they do not have a running platform I think it is not relevant.
I am sure that the project will be in demand but at least it still needs to be implemented.
Yes, here you are absolutely right and I think can be placed in other sections immediately after launching the alpha version....
I think it'll be pretty soon.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:30:04 AM

the project is quite interesting and I will use this platform for me because exchanges cannot offer such financial instruments.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 07:52:53 AM

the project is quite interesting and I will use this platform for me because exchanges cannot offer such financial instruments.
Yes, it will be very interesting for me. and the main thing that this will allow you to obtain good profit. If of course choose the right trader.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 08:24:08 AM

Yes, it will be very interesting for me. and the main thing that this will allow you to obtain good profit. If of course choose the right trader.
as I understand it, the platform will have all the tools and it will allow the project to quickly scale and find new customers.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 11:09:57 AM

as I understand it, the platform will have all the tools and it will allow the project to quickly scale and find new customers.
this is in the long run and now it is important to participate in IEO. so it will be possible to earn much faster although it will be a speculative component.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 11:41:56 AM

this is in the long run and now it is important to participate in IEO. so it will be possible to earn much faster although it will be a speculative component.
I think the project will easily collect a soft cap and will be in demand in the future. if the team can put all this into practice.

MMM Extra Is Good !
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:49:52 PM

please tell me where you can read more about what financial instruments will have this platform. I would like to understand all the benefits for users.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:23:26 PM

please tell me where you can read more about what financial instruments will have this platform. I would like to understand all the benefits for users.

Financial tools @ Geco.one platform.

https://medium.com/@geco.one/financial-tools-geco-one-platform-bc995df760a2

I like this material.  you can read and see how this project is developing.
Ankit7723

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 04:02:38 PM

Financial tools @ Geco.one platform.

https://medium.com/@geco.one/financial-tools-geco-one-platform-bc995df760a2

I like this material.  you can read and see how this project is developing.
thank you now'll take a look this material for themselves.  But I already see that this project will be in demand among users.
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:03:41 AM

Hey. please tell me how many tokens can I buy now minimum*?   as I understand all the same now it will be most profitable.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:26:02 AM

Hey. please tell me how many tokens can I buy now minimum*?   as I understand all the same now it will be most profitable.
the site already has all the information in this regard. can buy a little token now and during the IEO in order to diversify risks .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: