Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:55:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Geco.one - Cryptocurrency PAMM Trading Platform🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3699 times)
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:43:34 AM

Hey. please tell me how many tokens can I buy now minimum*?   as I understand all the same now it will be most profitable.
the site already has all the information in this regard. can buy a little token now and during the IEO in order to diversify risks .
now I don't see any risks for me. Because we have a guarantee listing on exchanges and this is now the most important thing at the moment.
DroppedM

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:57:17 AM

Hey. please tell me how many tokens can I buy now minimum*?   as I understand all the same now it will be most profitable.
the site already has all the information in this regard. can buy a little token now and during the IEO in order to diversify risks .
now I don't see any risks for me. Because we have a guarantee listing on exchanges and this is now the most important thing at the moment.
much will also depend on when the platform is launched. Only after that, the tokens will be in maximum demand. So it will also need to be understood.
miko7

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 06:43:20 AM

at the moment, exchanges do not have such functionality. And it can be a big plus and because of this it will be in demand among users.
let's see how it all works . at least people will need to know about this project and therefore need a global company for marketing.
hope they will be able muster soft cap already in any time soon and we will see that the realistically useful for people. These will be great tools.
Nirvana25

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:41:23 AM

hope they will be able muster soft cap already in any time soon and we will see that the realistically useful for people. These will be great tools.

let's wait until the platform is launched and then draw conclusions about it.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:10:28 AM

you still understand that it will be investment in the long term. as to the IEO another 2 months and the launch platform even more time must pass.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:33:00 AM

you still understand that it will be investment in the long term. as to the IEO another 2 months and the launch platform even more time must pass.
you're right here, but I like that no one actually has anything like this to offer at the moment. in fact, they now have no competitors at the moment.
DroppedM

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:54:50 AM

Hey. how many tokens can I buy now minimum ? and what is the best method of payment to use at the moment?  It seems to me now profitable to buy tokens for bitcoin.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 05:16:11 AM

Hey. how many tokens can I buy now minimum ? and what is the best method of payment to use at the moment?  It seems to me now profitable to buy tokens for bitcoin.
perhaps it will be even more profitable to wait for the IEO and by that time we will see a very good growth in the price of bitcoin. and thus it will be possible to buy more tokens.
StillMark31

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 05:56:13 AM

here everyone makes a decision for themselves and in fact no one knows what will be the price of bitcoin in 2 months. so let everyone make a decision for themselves at the moment.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2019, 06:04:59 AM

here everyone makes a decision for themselves and in fact no one knows what will be the price of bitcoin in 2 months. so let everyone make a decision for themselves at the moment.
I'm going to buy some tokens now and the rest during IEO. So it will be possible to diversify risks.
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:39:55 AM

I'm going to buy some tokens now and the rest during IEO. So it will be possible to diversify risks.
it seems to me that it is better to buy tokens now. I personally trust the team and I would like to see how this project will develop.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:51:47 AM

it seems to me that it is better to buy tokens now. I personally trust the team and I would like to see how this project will develop.
they offer pretty interesting tools and it seems to me that it will be in demand among users but only if the team will hold a good marketing company.
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:21:43 AM

they offer pretty interesting tools and it seems to me that it will be in demand among users but only if the team will hold a good marketing company.
and what percentage of the funds is allocated for this ? And when the bounty starts. because 3% of the funds are also allocated for this purpose. so I'm waiting for the start.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 04:41:13 AM

and what percentage of the funds is allocated for this ? And when the bounty starts. because 3% of the funds are also allocated for this purpose. so I'm waiting for the start.

Perhaps a bounty program I'll start. Especially before the start of IEO should take a very long time. So it would be logical.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 05:08:41 AM

Perhaps a bounty program I'll start. Especially before the start of IEO should take a very long time. So it would be logical.
well, we will wait for the start of this project. I think I can make money right after the listing. So it's worth a look.

MMM Extra Is Good !
vinirocket

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:30:36 AM

Hey. the project is just fine and I think I can buy some tokens now and earn immediately after the IEO
gena1

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 05:58:50 AM

Hey. the project is just fine and I think I can buy some tokens now and earn immediately after the IEO
But now the price is more favorable and if you believe in this project it is better to buy tokens now to get the maximum profit.
miko7

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 06:32:12 AM

But now the price is more favorable and if you believe in this project it is better to buy tokens now to get the maximum profit.

there's no right recipe. so let everyone make a decision for themselves. Personally, I still want to wait for more news from the team.
dmccool85

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 07:00:36 AM

tell me how this project will work in practice.  More precisely, when we will be able to see the first working prototypes to understand how the interface will look like.
jmethel

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:07:48 AM

tell me how this project will work in practice.  More precisely, when we will be able to see the first working prototypes to understand how the interface will look like.
let's see how it all works.  But now not 1 exchange does not offer anything like this. and because I am sure that this project will be in demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: