Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Geco.one - Cryptocurrency PAMM Trading Platform🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3699 times)
ahmad86goo

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:32:52 AM

tell me how this project will work in practice.  More precisely, when we will be able to see the first working prototypes to understand how the interface will look like.
let's see how it all works.  But now not 1 exchange does not offer anything like this. and because I am sure that this project will be in demand.
Yes, it's all going to be just fine and I'm happy to support the project, but maybe still need to wait for the IEO
psyko_chewbacca

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:54:25 AM

tell me how this project will work in practice.  More precisely, when we will be able to see the first working prototypes to understand how the interface will look like.
let's see how it all works.  But now not 1 exchange does not offer anything like this. and because I am sure that this project will be in demand.
Yes, it's all going to be just fine and I'm happy to support the project, but maybe still need to wait for the IEO
if the exchanges have already confirmed this officially on their website then I do not see any risks for this. And I think you can buy some tokens now.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:07:48 AM

if the exchanges have already confirmed this officially on their website then I do not see any risks for this. And I think you can buy some tokens now.
how do I understand if I leave tokens on the platform then I will be able to pay for the services of the platform with these tokens after launch?
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 05:12:50 AM

now this is a very interesting project and it will be really in demand if the team implements it. So let's see how it all will develop and what investments they will be able to attract.
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 05:33:34 AM

now this is a very interesting project and it will be really in demand if the team implements it. So let's see how it all will develop and what investments they will be able to attract.
let's see how it will work in practice. To make the project popular, you will need to attract reputable traders to the platform.
anu0702

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:11:05 AM

let's see how it will work in practice. To make the project popular, you will need to attract reputable traders to the platform.
well, for them it should be the most profitable.  So I think there will be no problem to make the project popular in the early stages.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 06:46:42 AM

well, for them it should be the most profitable.  So I think there will be no problem to make the project popular in the early stages.
well, let's see after this platform is implemented. Now a lot of exchanges but no one has such functions. And this is a big plus.
kh730

Activity: 70

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 07:18:42 AM

well, let's see after this platform is implemented. Now a lot of exchanges but no one has such functions. And this is a big plus.

Yes, in fact they have no competitors at the moment and this is very important. I think that there will be a lot of customers immediately after the launch of the platform.

MMM Extra Is Good !
ahmad24

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:07:30 AM

Hey. I think that the project will be in demand. But I don't understand why it takes so long to spend IEO
well sales are going now.  this is of course a very important point. Since now it can be most profitable...
ahmad86goo

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:27:59 AM

Hey. I think that the project will be in demand. But I don't understand why it takes so long to spend IEO
well sales are going now.  this is of course a very important point. Since now it can be most profitable...
while we do not know what will be the price during the sales rounds. But it is good that the exchanges have already published a confirmation of the listing. This is important.
burya2

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:54:11 AM

it looks pretty interesting and I think that the project will be in demand now. and I'm happy to support the developers.
although without the alpha version I find it difficult to draw conclusions.
jmethel

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 01:33:05 PM

it looks pretty interesting and I think that the project will be in demand now. and I'm happy to support the developers.
although without the alpha version I find it difficult to draw conclusions.
But for the alpha version you also need to get investment and this is a pretty important point. Let's see how it all works.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 03:07:36 AM

Hey. Technically, this is all interesting for the crypto market and I have not actually seen anything like it at the moment.
But I still would like to see the alpha version to understand how it all will work.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 03:22:16 AM

Hey. Technically, this is all interesting for the crypto market and I have not actually seen anything like it at the moment.
But I still would like to see the alpha version to understand how it all will work.

in fact, such software is already on the stock market but we have not seen such tools for the crypto market and I do not understand why now exchanges do not provide such services...

MMM Extra Is Good !
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:38:16 AM

in fact, such software is already on the stock market but we have not seen such tools for the crypto market and I do not understand why now exchanges do not provide such services...
Cryptocurrency PAMM
this at the moment no one can offer. and in fact it is good so that the project will not have competitors.
this is certainly a plus for investors.
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 03:53:35 AM

Cryptocurrency PAMM
this at the moment no one can offer. and in fact it is good so that the project will not have competitors.
this is certainly a plus for investors.
please tell me we already know what will be the price at the time and his? I just would like to understand when it is more profitable to buy tokens now or during IEO on exchanges.
ahmad24

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:15:34 AM

please tell me we already know what will be the price at the time and his? I just would like to understand when it is more profitable to buy tokens now or during IEO on exchanges.

it seems to me that the price now should be the most favorable right now. Because those who buy tokens now are at risk much more.
dmccool85

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:33:52 AM

please tell me you have a video presentation of this project? I would like to understand in practice how it all works now.
burya2

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:56:25 AM

I think if they can attract reputable traders the project will definitely be in demand. And I will definitely support it for me. I will monitor how it all works in practice.
harroucheamiravo

Activity: 47

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:16:56 AM

I think if they can attract reputable traders the project will definitely be in demand. And I will definitely support it for me. I will monitor how it all works in practice.
still, judging by the roadmap, this is an investment in the long term. I think selling is most advantageous when the project will become popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: