Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 Geco.one - Cryptocurrency PAMM Trading Platform🔥🔥🔥  (Read 3699 times)
venera17

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:07:08 AM

I think if they can attract reputable traders the project will definitely be in demand. And I will definitely support it for me. I will monitor how it all works in practice.
still, judging by the roadmap, this is an investment in the long term. I think selling is most advantageous when the project will become popular.
usually immediately after the IEO you can get a good profit.  Now this is a normal phenomenon.  But in any case, everyone should make a decision for themselves.
karim77

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:18:16 AM

I think if they can attract reputable traders the project will definitely be in demand. And I will definitely support it for me. I will monitor how it all works in practice.
still, judging by the roadmap, this is an investment in the long term. I think selling is most advantageous when the project will become popular.
usually immediately after the IEO you can get a good profit.  Now this is a normal phenomenon.  But in any case, everyone should make a decision for themselves.
if you have already seen the official announcements from the exchanges that confirmed the listing then I think that there is no special risk to buy tokens in the near future.  The team should be interested in implementing the project as quickly as possible.
burya2

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:00:17 AM

Already have working prototypes? I'd really like to see what this app will look like.
atowas2015

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:21:38 AM

Already have working prototypes? I'd really like to see what this app will look like.

now while there is no news about it. I think everything will be according to the road map. All the more that team will pursue IEO.
Bitnoval

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:34:39 AM

Where can I read about the financial instruments that this project will have? For me it's all very important at the moment. Because I would like to understand the relatively unique features.
venera17

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 04:48:38 AM

Where can I read about the financial instruments that this project will have? For me it's all very important at the moment. Because I would like to understand the relatively unique features.
now there are many articles in their blog... You can read and decide for yourself how it all will work. But before the launch of the platform it is difficult to draw conclusions.
jeffrost

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:01:33 AM

now there are many articles in their blog... You can read and decide for yourself how it all will work. But before the launch of the platform it is difficult to draw conclusions.
so we will wait IEO and we will wait for the launch of working prototypes. So it will be possible to invest with minimal risk. this is very important now. Because investors pay attention only to real services.
ahmad24

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:35:29 AM

when will the bounty program be and will it be at all? Already have some information about this?
Ankit7723

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:46:36 AM

when will the bounty program be and will it be at all? Already have some information about this?
I see that at the moment allocated 3% of the funds for this but I don't know when the bounty starts. we will wait for the official statement from the team.
HDSte

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 05:57:38 AM

Hey. will there be a video presentation describing the platform's features? I would like to have a better understanding of how this will work in practice.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:12:15 AM

the project looks very interesting and has unique features. I do not understand why popular exchanges do not offer such. Geco.one has every chance to become a market leader.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 06:35:34 AM

the project looks very interesting and has unique features. I do not understand why popular exchanges do not offer such. Geco.one has every chance to become a market leader.
you're right. the idea is just fine but it will depend on how much the team implements it at the moment. And the marketing company.
Aidonker

Activity: 130

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 05:09:21 AM

you're right. the idea is just fine but it will depend on how much the team implements it at the moment. And the marketing company.
And what percentage of funds will be allocated to the marketing company. I just wish I could understand that for me.  It is in fact very important. Since all users and traders need to know about the platform.
clamaluma

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:04:43 AM

Hey. it all looks very interesting to me. It seems to me that the project has a great future if the team implements it.
kh730

MMM Extra - Good !

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2019, 06:16:25 AM

Hey. it all looks very interesting to me. It seems to me that the project has a great future if the team implements it.
it is too early to draw conclusions. let's see what will happen after the launch of the platform.  But in any case, such financial instruments will be in demand.

MMM Extra Is Good !
mancuerna68

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:59:44 AM

it is too early to draw conclusions. let's see what will happen after the launch of the platform.  But in any case, such financial instruments will be in demand.

to do this, at least you will need to implement the project. This will be one of the most important moments. So I'll just keep an eye on the announcements from the team.
bluskyboyz

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:23:30 AM

to do this, at least you will need to implement the project. This will be one of the most important moments. So I'll just keep an eye on the announcements from the team.
As I understand now the main event is IEO and the most important to carry out it successfully and to raise the necessary sum of money.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:21:39 AM

As I mentioned before I am very excited about this future and I think it's going to attract a lot of attention of both traders and invetors. I have a question about PAMM accounts though: Do traders need to be licensed in order to create a PAMM account and manage other people money on your platform?
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:09:35 PM

As I mentioned before I am very excited about this future and I think it's going to attract a lot of attention of both traders and invetors. I have a question about PAMM accounts though: Do traders need to be licensed in order to create a PAMM account and manage other people money on your platform?
as I understand it will only need to provide trading history for a certain period. but I don't understand how safe it would be.
jules88

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:19:29 PM

as I understand it will only need to provide trading history for a certain period. but I don't understand how safe it would be.
I think the platform will work in such a way that investors ' assets will be protected as much as possible. But how technically it will be implemented is another question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: