Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:44:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Listing kills a coin?  (Read 20185 times)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 03:20:16 AM

to avoid dumping after listing the coin, then pay for bounty hunters using dollars only. then the coin will have no effect at all.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:09:06 AM

to avoid dumping after listing the coin, then pay for bounty hunters using dollars only. then the coin will have no effect at all.
It will issue funds. anyway to dump occurs not only from the bounty hunter also caused it. all dependent with the project if the team really showed good progress I guess bounty hunter also will not be as stupid as that sell their assets.

Dancil

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:19:44 AM

disadvantage also applies to cryto.
it's true what was said above.
most coin prices fall every listing on the exchange. but this is where patience is needed. At the beginning of the listing, the prices fell but not all coins. must be smart in making the best decisions to get more profit.
but unfortunately, many people are in a hurry and impatient, causing things like that.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:33:09 AM

The exchange as a whole is not a very honest place, so it seems to me that there are a lot of possible scenarios, in which there is a very large cycle of situations that you must consider, one of the most important is manipulation.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:53:43 AM

I think that no, the price is reduced due to the unpopularity of the project and poor implementation

Yemolou

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:24:54 PM

If the team members are unable to create enough hype around their project and to make people buy their tokens after the token sale end, a normal listing on a small exchange will definitely kill the value of their token.
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:51:34 PM

It's not easy to show list of killed coins. But many reasons behind the failure projects or not successful.   It's a matter of listed on a good exchange.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:56:28 PM

I used to invest in ISO and make a profit. Recently, a lot of coins in which I invested fall down after entering the stock exchange. I do not know what to do about it ...
I think that you should reconsider your attitude to the ICO. This year will be popular projects that conduct IEO
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:08:44 PM

Listing on bad exchange kills the coin. Such shitty exchanges like Forkdelta are full of bots that want to drop the price more and more

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
TKarollah

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:28:57 PM

Listing on bad exchange kills the coin. Such shitty exchanges like Forkdelta are full of bots that want to drop the price more and more
but maybe it will have a good thing, there is a list so we know the coin is really good and it will keep us from fake coins or fraud.
all actions will definitely have a negative and positive side, so we must know how we deal with them.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:31:57 PM

Bad market kills a coin and a greedy team even the huge contributor in the project has been taken for granted with this greedy team habdling the project. Of course there are corruption but hopefully with the new scheme of crowdfunding then this system in the ICO will be modified and let the investors earn from it.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:53:58 PM

I used to invest in ISO and make a profit. Recently, a lot of coins in which I invested fall down after entering the stock exchange. I do not know what to do about it ...
For me if the Company or Platform who own the coin/token has a true utilization and usability. token price is not really matter in the short period of time. since eventually if the company's working product or services is already released or available in the market i believe that the price of its coin/token will climb due to the demand from costumers or users. Thats why i dont agree with token listing will kill the platform But it depends of its purpose and use cased.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 03:15:43 PM

In the present situation, if one of tops is not, the price will not protect ICO price. Well, you need good money to list in good exchange. And consider that most of the projects reach the softcap with difficulty.
guidewein

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:25:11 PM

that occurs  as  various investors deal their money  under the ICO cost, it buoy  materialize  as they move a immense  largesse when purchase  money at the ICO.
peoplean

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:29:56 PM

Piles of humans  feel this containing myself, then when the marketplace is not great we should purchase  mints when already database in change. Isn't that a great  concept?
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:35:44 PM

listing doesn't kill coins. the developers kill coins while don't develop their projects and just wait to sell their part of supply.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:52:56 PM

Really, after the listing the price of coins is often reduced by about 5-10 times. I think this is done on purpose.Manipulation with price is a common a strategy of the speculative market, as a cryptocurrency market. Most use bots that trade for a dump of price. If you have already invested in the project, there is an opportunity to buy a new coin at a dump price
WAYToken

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:05:33 PM

If coin still alive when market grows will grow too. So, I think, if you invested in project and it is not scam (devs develops it any way, even if price low) - HODL and you will get you profit when whole market go to the Moon.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:29:05 PM

There is a General decline in people's interest in cryptocurrencies.State regulation of ICO is necessary to ensure that only the best projects survive.It is better to trade on the exchange until the situation with the ICO changes.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:29:04 PM

No, I don't think so. Listing is a part of the development but the price decided by the market. If investors, supporter sell their token at a very low rate then that is not the project's fault! In this bear market, everyone has a panic for the money, so most of the people come out from the hodl zone! But I think in the tough situation, the team should do something to protect the price because, without it, coin price will go to 100% dump!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: