Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do to recover your losses?  (Read 60766 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:25:18 AM

At present to recover my losses I started trading after learning the basic, fundamental and technical analysis of the trading and you are very much right most of the holders are down by 90% of its portfolio value from all time high. We all are desperate to recover our losses but market is still in bearish mode so I devote my time in trading in order to recover my losses. I will not trap for hyped token sale I would rather ignore the token sale of hyped coins because there would be no guarantee of good return so its better to stick with your old coins but if you know some of your coins has no future than you can sell those coins and can consider to invest in hyped coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 02:50:03 AM

Trade is a solution or another way to follow the trend because the market itself is currently uncertain and like the IEO that does provide big benefits we can follow
Dayan1

Activity: 388

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 03:20:25 AM

For now, focus on IEO investment specially project/product sell by binance exchange. Through that you can assure you will not be scam since this exchange had a high reputation in the world of crypto. I really see everyone coukd get profit on it. Dont just invest in any project you like. Do investment in a very very best could be. Look at the recent IEO happend on binance and soon to be listed. For sure investor will gain profit, an easy profit

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:39:18 AM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.
The best way to recover loss in my opinion are first invest only in stable coin those in the top 20 in coinmarket cap. I keep buying when price continue to fall to lower my buying  average. And never ever try to go on hyped coins it can ruin more your investment the risk is very high in hype coins not recommended for newbie trader.

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:41:57 AM

Trade is a solution or another way to follow the trend because the market itself is currently uncertain and like the IEO that does provide big benefits we can follow
there are not many projects that do IEO, its existence has become an attraction after BTT succeeded in binance and then quickly listing in several other major exchanges. more promising but we must also be careful.
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:49:08 AM

It is difficult to recover losses because throughout 2018 the market price declined sharply. And all the Altcoin that I have at the moment are still very low in price. I trade every day to make a profit every day. Although each profit cannot cover the losses that I get.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 05:21:55 AM

Selling your coin at 90% loss is very pathetic. If the team is still in the process of developing the project, then its better to still keep it and use fresh fiat to invest. You can choose to sell and reinvest if only you think that old project is dying off.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:45:53 AM

No fresh fiat, am involved now with more passive income opportunities in crypto, where I leverage those earnings, part goes for living expenses and part grows to grow bags again of the more solid coins and projects and also some BTC and top ten coins in nexo. I leverage now nexo to provide me with loans to live, while I grow my bags again, ready for the next bull cycle. I got my first nexo loan this month and that will cover my mortgage and internet bill, which means I can save more BTC or ETH this month. At some point things have to get better, this time I don't want to make the same mistake I made in 2018 where I didn't sell my bags tog et profits.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:41:28 AM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.
If the tokens have fallen in price by 10 times, but most of them are alive, then I will keep them on condition that the bear market has weakened and there is a bullish trend ahead. And I do not mind new investments if the prices are too low for top coins
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 09:55:44 AM

I will leave the altcoin that is already in loss and if I have a spare cash for the new project then I would put some too because that hype project might help me to regain my losses though it could also add as my losses  Grin

Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:11:41 AM

I admit i already have losses on ETH and BTC but what i do is i invest on other coins to cope up my losses on eth and btc. I will just hold my coins until they recover and get a profit on it.
TechComputer

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:26:16 AM

I dont think i would rather to trade my tokens into btc or eth since it would be better if i just exchange it too fiat lol.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:29:29 AM

Share your thoughts.
If you really want to recover your losses in investment right now better for you to relax and think twice before making a step, losses will make you greedy and make your losses x5 and up, wait until bullrun comes and earn x10 profit.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:32:19 AM

if I think I want to recover my losses, it's better this year I will hold my altcoin in the long run, because now the price is starting to grow, so I will wait for a higher price increase.
Xmm

Activity: 440

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 11:10:04 AM

And there was no loss, the number of bitcoins is only increasing, the next takeoff will be even richer;)

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:01:26 PM

Due to falling prices in the market, many people lost the money they invested when the prices of all the coins were higher, but this was only on condition that they decided not to keep the coins and sold them at a cheap price. If you continue to store the purchased coins, then you have not lost anything. Therefore, keep storing coins until the market starts to grow and goes up, after which you can sell your coins and make a profit.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:06:46 PM

If you want to recover losses, it is better to stop for a while and recover for your losses or move on for your losses.
When playing gambling, make sure that you play for the amount that you can afford to lose so you can move on fast and recover for losses.
the advantages and disadvantages I think it has become a risk in investing with crypto currencies we may not get a continuous profit as we want we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity
mickey_miner

Activity: 910

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 12:56:19 PM

Share your thoughts.
Most likely, such an investment will lead to even greater losses. With the current state of the market, it is rare to earn x5.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
crispyfry211

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:25:24 PM

To recover your losses and to have more earnings you must try and try to invest now because its the time for investments as the crypto market starts to grow again and we see it on the last couple of weeks.if you lose investments before and make some new one today's its a great opportunity afor profit making.
charlop24
Copper Member

Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 01:30:26 PM

In the quest to recover your losses be mindful of the fact that the cryptocurrency space is faced with so many twisted and corrupt practices and its possible to get burnt. The least risky way to go about recovering your losses is joining bounty and Airdrop campaign, where you're paid for the service rendered to a project. Payment could be in tokens, eth or btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: