Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do to recover your losses?  (Read 60766 times)
altcoinEra

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:44:19 PM

Is altcoin mining profitable? Altcoins are highly unstable and I can not decide whether it worth it or not. If anybody is aware of altcoin mining ad can discuss it with me I would appreciate it.
altcoinEra

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:01:39 PM

Is altcoin mining profitable? Altcoins are highly unstable and I can not decide whether it worth it or not. If anybody is aware of altcoin mining ad can discuss it with me I would appreciate it.
Yeah, they are unstable, however this is a positive moment. You can mine a few and then they fly to the moon and you’re making profit! It’s quite easy
Easy? I do not think so, it could happen in the opposite way. I am not sure if there is a straight forward option
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 10:15:07 PM

I lost a lot to the bear market , but i have to pick the peaces of my life and moved on . i knew in every business you either make profits or loss. so  i decided to carry out a research, went into trading again and then bought and hodl some tokens with good potentials. so far i have recovered most of the money i lost and still expecting more recovery.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
altcoinEra

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:18:35 PM

Yeah, they are unstable, however this is a positive moment. You can mine a few and then they fly to the moon and you’re making profit! It’s quite easy
Easy? I do not think so, it could happen in the opposite way. I am not sure if there is a straight forward option
There isn’t such option. Like you should know for sure what to specialize on, know trends, deep knowledge is essential. To know this you should regulary check different sources and in a meantime you will know how it works. Much depends on equipment
What equipment? I know that nowadays there are numerous options on the market.
altcoinEra

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:27:04 PM

So you are aware of the latest models represented?
I know how it works, I even know that there are special shops for mining equipment. Where do you personally shop?
altcoinEra

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:36:19 PM

I know how it works, I even know that there are special shops for mining equipment. Where do you personally shop?
I bought my Antiminer S9i several months ago, bought from ASICequipment, they have a shop in NY it was suitable for me
Do they ship to other locations? In US? Is shipping and handling cheap?
altcoinEra

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:47:01 PM

I bought my Antiminer S9i several months ago, bought from ASICequipment, they have a shop in NY it was suitable for me
Do they ship to other locations? In US? Is shipping and handling cheap?
They ship worldwide, for free. Where do you live?
In California, I will contact ASICequipment office. Thank you!
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 11:59:27 PM

You have a goal that is why you shouldn't stop even you encounter failures. If you stop then you think that it is impossible. But if you try and try no matter what happen, good things will follow. The greatest success in life is to stand up from failure. Of course be wise in the process.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:19:14 AM

To recoup my losses, I do a lot of research and reinvest in new projects. Not all the projects or coins on the market are worth investing in that is why every investor must do a personal research before investing. Another good strategy is to keep calm and stay patient when the market goes down because it takes time for some projects to rise.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:51:22 AM

There are some options for recover losses.
I preferely trade on some altcoins to get profit like 1-3% daily.
P.S Never all in on altcoins before you research first.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:40:03 AM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

Are you talking about investing again in IEOs? And are we specifically aiming for the hyped tokens on the Binance Launchpad? Because if that is the case then I will definitely do both. I've been observing their past IEOs there and I have finally decided to invest on the next one because it is a sure win.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:31:13 AM

There are some options for recover losses.
I preferely trade on some altcoins to get profit like 1-3% daily.
P.S Never all in on altcoins before you research first.

Proper research will make your losses shrink every day with millions of types of Altcoin that you can have. But you must be very careful to see which coins make a profit come to you. Not all Altcoin will make a profit for many people at this time.
Trading with a target of 1% actually in cryptocurrency is very feasible. by looking for a large volume of exchange will make us able to get these benefits quickly. here there is no need to research too far. utilize the news and also see the chart is enough for daily trading

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:54:46 AM

I think the good way to recover some losses is to trade your investment into bitcoin and ethereum, since the bitcoin and ethereum has the potential for being good in long term invesments. If you have loss much more money, buy some any other altcoins that has a very low cost yet a good project and has potential, then in the long run the price would increase so much and you can earn profit then.
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 05:04:29 AM

~
1. are you Bought at december 2018?, then you got recovered now
2. When you still holded now, You will be the winner at 2020. I am sure about this.
3. I got recovered losses and now want to get double profit
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 05:12:17 AM

crypto is here to stay, you don't lose anything if you don't sell. bitcoin will passing that all time high 20k soon.
but if you bought into nonsense scam then, well, your money will be gone forever.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:23:36 AM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.

Everyone in the crypto market should always be vigilant, esp if you put hard earned fiat and converted it to crypto.
Watch the market everyday, it doesn't have to be every minute (unless you're a full time trader).
I use stop loss of 20-30% and converted to stablecoin last Q2 2018, and started accumulating back last Dec 2018 until now.
I would rather put fresh fiat in top 10 coins, esp btc, and re-align the % of portfolio.
20% can be on more speculative coins or IEO's.

restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:29:44 AM

everyone must have different ways to recover losses such as holding all the coins they have, some selling all their coins and starting to trade daily

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:50:48 AM

I think to recover from losses is not an easy problem, indeed trading can provide benefits but if you do not have expertise it will certainly make the loss worse, it is better to stop for a moment than to make a wrong decision.
Well said, trading is very profitable but can lead to great loss as well. It is a very risky venture which is only for the experienced ones.

You can easily say that if you are hence a great trader which makes more profits from trading. Losses can also be recovered by long term trades, too. However, if we cannot take the risk, how can we recover from our deficits? We should realized what  our mistakes, what part of the trading is our weakness. For us to overcome and learn from it. Therefore, to improve our trading and prevent further losses in the future.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:27:26 AM

Given the situation, the best thing to do is to trade off those altcoins for a blue chip coin like BTC or ETH. This has more leverage and had it ever come tanking down, it will not be as drastic as some new altcoins bound to crash in a snap because of bounty hunters.  shelling out your fiat just to invest is like cutting a fresh wound. I say recover your loss for the meantime before reinvesting.
On the other hand, my question is that what really happened why did these altcoins dump on you? just a suggestion -- a stop loss would suffice to prevent massive losses.

bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:58:15 AM

For me, I will calmly consider where I went wrong. With investment, if you lose money and feel like you want to get back what you have lost as quickly as possible without thinking, it will only make that investment more losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: