Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2024, 05:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do to recover your losses?  (Read 60781 times)
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:03:29 PM

There are now only one way to recover the loss that is keep those old coin in order to recover them, because if they are sold now then we can not recover our losses. If we keep it, it can move up in the future when bull market coming and our losses can be recovered. But If we sell them now then We will not get anything.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:12:06 PM

In trading sometimes we incur losses, and sometimes we'll end up with profit. It is just natural and we don't need to bother too much about it. In case we get huge losses, then it may be a good idea to take a short break, so that the concentration level and confidence gets a reboot. But thinking about the losses again and again may be counter-productive.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:15:24 PM

in my personal opinion to return losses only by adding new capital and buying coins that have the potential to rise high even though it takes a long time or a while or we just surrender and choose hold until the capital returns

rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1387

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 06:29:48 PM

First of all, if I lost so much money, it's time to think again, study and research more

Thinking quickly I'll put my money (fiat and the rest of cryptos) in ETH and BTC only, because it's more probably to have 2 or 3x your investment

In alts you can have you money multiplied 100x, but it's not easy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:34:52 PM

to recover my losses I invest more and more I see sense in it because it is from this that I get a steady income, especially now when the market has gone up.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:47:36 PM

It seems to me that first of all you need to revise all your views on cryptocurrency and on the coins in your portfolio.  Most of the cryptocurrency until today have already lost their relevance due to the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, which could not recover until the last day.  And maybe some projects still show their prospects, but for this you need to really carry out a very thorough analysis and choose what to keep, and which ones to try to sell, in order to redirect the received funds to more popular cryptocurrencies.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:10:29 PM

Let's say my problem which led to loss was FOMO, what I will do to avoid such loss is to overcome FOMO through discipline. Another instance, if what led to my loss is as a result of not having a trading strategy for my trad es, I will develop a strategy and obey it. To avoid loss for the second time, discover what you did wrong previously make amends.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:17:11 PM

To protect against losses, you need to stop investing in new projects and store your money in Bitcoins, you can also use Ethereum. This method will not give you a quick and large salary, but it guarantees that you will earn and not lose your money.
For a long time I invested in new projects and it did not bring me anything except losses.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:27:49 PM

I will choose to trade with the coins in my portfolio than buying into new coins with FIAT.  But with thorough analysis, I can invest with FIAT to buy into some coins, but definitely not my first choice from your options.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:38:10 PM

I will choose to trade with the coins in my portfolio than buying into new coins with FIAT.  But with thorough analysis, I can invest with FIAT to buy into some coins, but definitely not my first choice from your options.
yes it may be able to generate profits and can cover the losses that you experience.
maybe there are still many other ways to recover losses and you don't do it in one way, so your chances will be greater so you can recover your losses.
of course you already understand and know more so you can do it well.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:42:06 PM

There's nothing we can do to recover our loss, the only thing we should do is to move on and learn a lesson.
if We lose it means our tactics was not right, in short the methods that We used must be change too. Besides this is
part of being success here as a crypto traders in this business.
sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:01:01 PM

And what can you guys say about the mining industry? Have you ever tried? Can you say that the mining is still profitable? More than curious to know your opinion on that guys Smiley
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:01:31 PM

And what can you guys say about the mining industry? Have you ever tried? Can you say that the mining is still profitable? More than curious to know your opinion on that guys Smiley

That's a very interesting question. From my point of view, mining is profitable when we speak about really advanced equipment. For example, if we are spaeking about US market - Asicequipment. Have you guys heard of them?
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:07:30 PM

That's a very interesting question. From my point of view, mining is profitable when we speak about really advanced equipment. For example, if we are spaeking about US market - Asicequipment. Have you guys heard of them?

Oh yes, if I am not mistaken, they are widely discussed these days and operating all over the US nowadays. I have plenty of friends who are using their Antiminer S9i Smiley
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:08:43 PM

There's nothing we can do to recover our loss, the only thing we should do is to move on and learn a lesson.
if We lose it means our tactics was not right, in short the methods that We used must be change too. Besides this is
part of being success here as a crypto traders in this business.
maybe what we mean, we have lost and how we can make big profits so we can cover other losses.
and you can do it in whatever way you master so you can walk well and make a profit.
You learn and understand so you can help capture your business.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
hognesaul

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 11:11:35 PM

Oh yes, if I am not mistaken, they are widely discussed these days and operating all over the US nowadays. I have plenty of friends who are using their Antiminer S9i Smiley

The guys are rather popular in the US as they used to mine on their own for a pretty long time and now selling pretty advanced devices. Shipping all over the US, service centers, special discounts. So the company looks pretty bold, from my point of view. And they are having discounts from 10 pieces, if I am not mistaken. But better to clarify with a personal manager. And check their website for more - asicequipment. com
Mianae

Merit: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:02:19 AM

It seems to me that first of all you need to revise all your views on cryptocurrency and on the coins in your portfolio.  Most of the cryptocurrency until today have already lost their relevance due to the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, which could not recover until the last day.  And maybe some projects still show their prospects, but for this you need to really carry out a very thorough analysis and choose what to keep, and which ones to try to sell, in order to redirect the received funds to more popular cryptocurrencies.
This is right as well, reshuffle your bags sell those coins with little or no future again buy coins with huge prospect. I for one like tokens such as Bat, Xvg, ARDR, CVC and some others they have utility and easily gives one profit both short term and long term
joromz1226

Merit: 258

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:06:46 AM

Losses of coins will be a part of being traders in crypto trading. It can't be change anymore too, because every time we loss repeatedly it means there's something what we are doing. So better way to change the plan we had, and move forward also. Then, continue to learn about in trading just simple as that.
goaldigger

Activity: 2422
Merit: 357

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:41:44 AM

I recover my losses with a hundred percent sure profit by the means of joining signature campaign thats why i have guts and dont worry a lot. Other than this, if my trial becomes loss i cut it by short trading or selling if it even increase on a small but reasonable amount. Crypto are very risky and this method really is tiring because of the amount of time you put into it but its is surely worth it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
flyeers309

Activity: 177
Merit: 50

My Dream Comes True

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 09:11:37 AM

Im already lost my money in 2017 and 2018 because trading,ICO and hyip but im lucky join bounty so i can recover my asset. And now im just like invest in altcoin in good rank coinmarketcap, im choose to hold in long term. So i can earn more money soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: