Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you do to recover your losses?  (Read 60766 times)
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:24:44 PM

After I lost most of my money on trading platforms I decide to quit and go back into promoting projects like bounties or even airdrops ,sometimes what you don't expect can happen ,I used to earn big from trading until now
we cannot feel the profits continue, of course losses will also come to us. we have to be ready for that, multiply the experience so that we lose less. I also lost in my first trade, and I continue to study until now, maybe my capital has returned, even with profits.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 261

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:27:00 PM

After I lost most of my money on trading platforms I decide to quit and go back into promoting projects like bounties or even airdrops ,sometimes what you don't expect can happen ,I used to earn big from trading until now
we cannot feel the profits continue, of course losses will also come to us. we have to be ready for that, multiply the experience so that we lose less. I also lost in my first trade, and I continue to study until now, maybe my capital has returned, even with profits.
Quitting sometimes good and sometimes will make us to regret about it.

WHen someone has the capability of doing trade but not willing to take the risk will regret but not sure about the person,if he might not good at making efforts for doing it then its completely okay to be an holder.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
NN52NN

Activity: 647
Merit: 10

buy bitcoin

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:02:55 PM

I usually fix small losses (despite the greed) and do not wait for the time when losses reach 80-90% of the investment portfolio. With this approach, one day u can wake up poor))

buy bitcoin
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 03:07:02 PM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.
for me i will not invest if i dont have extra money . if your on loss its better to just keep holding the coin
if they have some good potential i will wait patiently maybe its just not the right time for it.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:14:21 PM

In the crypto world there will definitely be profits and losses in trade or investment and that will make it better and make the experience a lesson not to make wrong decisions and make them wise.
From experience, everyone has a different trick or strategy to recover losses, and I personally recover losses by switching to investment in the long run to avoid fear or concern in unpredictable market situations, because long-term investment is definitely profitable even though I have to wait with a long time and patience that is strong but will produce maximum results.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 03:48:48 PM

You have a long list of altcoin portfolio that have tanked down by 90% since you participated in the ICO.  What was $5000 is now worth $500.  You are at a loss of $4000 and there happen to be an upcoming token sale that is pretty hyped.

You are in desperate need to recover your losses and you plan to invest in that hyped token sale in hope that you can earn 5-10x.  Would you:

1. Pump fresh fiat out of your pocket into the token sale or
2. Trade off the the altcoins you have for BTC/ETH and invest into that hyped token sale.

Share your thoughts.
for me i will not invest if i dont have extra money . if your on loss its better to just keep holding the coin
if they have some good potential i will wait patiently maybe its just not the right time for it.
Holding is a simple strategy when you have coins with a good potential. But what better to do to recover losses in a short-term? It's also an important to decide how to save your capital without wasting too much time.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:18:33 PM

as for me,it is advisable you hodl to avoid or recover losses, if you must invest you must be ready to assume and bear the risks, and the mind of dump should be considered by any bitcoin user to aid enough patience because to make the best out of cryptocurrency.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:27:57 PM

I will choose to convert altcoin to bitcoin or altcoin king, ethereum. this choice is the most effective for me and often I do. and waiting for the bullrun market.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:12:21 PM

I was waiting for the price increase for all cryptocurrencies. It's happening now. I waited almost 2 years. But now I can transfer cheaper coins to more expensive ones.
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:19:38 PM

If I am in such kind of situation then I must have bought in recent DIP to average my buying price and have sold some of my holdings in current price hike that's best I can think to get rid of such loss situation.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:24:21 PM

maybe we have the views and ways of each tennis with the experience we have gained from the investments we have made, bro. if I personally always try hard and always keep a portion of the paper-shaped capital that I have put into the cryto market. and I made a portion of the results that I got from investing in the world of Cryptocurry. by buying items such as cars or others. for capital preparation if something happens that is not what I want
such as losing investment, or experiencing a partial loss as stolen by an irresponsible person.
Kajim

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:49:55 PM

Each of us hither are run into from lossing of our assets  on the other hand in ordering to regain our releases we should selection the equitable  currencies and mastery it in the continued  designation, it presents you many  profits  because as of instantly the marketplace  yet not full  convalescence.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:36:32 PM

I was waiting for the price increase for all cryptocurrencies. It's happening now. I waited almost 2 years. But now I can transfer cheaper coins to more expensive ones.

Not every investor has such an stamina like yours. You waited 2 years to compensate for your losses, this is an interesting strategy. Many investors simply sell coins at market prices and do not expect coin prices to rise.

deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:39:22 PM

I've come across a similar topic like this.  Now let me give my own opinion on this one, to recover my losses right now, the best thing to do is buy more of those altcoins that dipped massively with very high future prospects especially those with low sats and low market caps. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39]
  Print  

Jump to: