Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EliteCurrency 1337 Wallet Update Stake Reports, Resouce Page NEW Listings  (Read 3732 times)
nappsuelze

Activity: 161
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 10:06:48 AM

We have been migrated to altmarkets Version 2: https://v2.altmarkets.io/trading/1337doge
Make sure to move over your funds and accounts before altmarkets V1 closes down.

If you don't have an account yet, feel free to sign up here: https://v2.altmarkets.io/signup?refid=IDB9040ED5A9
Any ref earnings will be used for market making on the 1337/Doge pair as we need sufficient volume to stay listed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2021, 08:51:29 PM

We have been migrated to altmarkets Version 2: https://v2.altmarkets.io/trading/1337doge
Make sure to move over your funds and accounts before altmarkets V1 closes down.

If you don't have an account yet, feel free to sign up here: https://v2.altmarkets.io/signup?refid=IDB9040ED5A9
Any ref earnings will be used for market making on the 1337/Doge pair as we need sufficient volume to stay listed.

Multiply image verifications one after another.  Doesn't seem to be working.

Anatoliysb

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 08:50:24 AM

Wallet not working? Stands on block 3098277. Huh
nappsuelze

View Profile
June 01, 2021, 03:51:49 PM

New Exchange listing !
https://twitter.com/bololexcom/status/1399734617607917570

paramind22

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2021, 12:19:48 AM

I hope they can change the image on the website.  Is that zombie woman image going to attract people to use this coin?  Why brand with that? 

Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 01:22:39 AM

I hope they can change the image on the website.  Is that zombie woman image going to attract people to use this coin?  Why brand with that? 

Are u part of the crypto comedy stand up team?  Roll Eyes

I think u need glass's "zombie" lol, its a fairy im sure..  Kiss

that u think a sites front page picture makes a coin lol again  Grin

sure not the style i would do but it has more character than 95% of other crypto sites front pages do..
And not my coin or site and i dont think it affects the coins pro's or con's...

So super Meh to u sir ;_)>

paramind22

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2021, 05:08:14 PM

Was just my opinion.   Maybe some people like that stuff.

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
August 04, 2021, 10:55:45 AM

When are there larger exchanges that are listed on Coinmarketcap?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Alexe_Che

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 04:18:53 AM

wallet not sync please help me
nappsuelze

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 09:46:08 AM

wallet not sync please help me

Best place for help is discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/pjdWntg

TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2021, 12:20:20 AM
Merited by PanosGr36 (1)

Here is another exchange possibility.

SPECIAL PROMOTION UNTIL DEC 31, 2020!

No listing fees for any asset we approve for listing between now and December 31st, 2020! Yes, you heard that right.... Oh, and no other weird fees either...

https://www.altilly.com/page/addasset

what a coincidence that they were so selfless and at the end of 2021 listed every coin for free ....   and then the hack had taken place ...

Stabycroc

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 08:46:32 AM

word to the wise avoid boloex  Cool crypto shifty as F... and there nubcakes that think they can play old scams to crypto old guards that seen it all b4 1000x.
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 05:56:58 PM

word to the wise avoid boloex  Cool crypto shifty as F... and there nubcakes that think they can play old scams to crypto old guards that seen it all b4 1000x.

No problems here yet, but thanks for the warning
Stabycroc

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 10:06:46 AM

No problems here yet, but thanks for the warning

There wont be with any directly with 1337 as the dev team wont do what other dev teams there have done fake and silent coin swaps... but more when u trade 1337 to another coin or buy other coins there.. move ur coins out to Og wallet then they do silent and fake coin swaps to new wallet and dont announce there doing it anywere ( basicly taking control of the coin supply threw fake and silent swap ) and still have old links up..
its not like most other site were coin dev make the issues bolo admins are taking part in it..
doing shifty stuff most old guards seen 100x b4 from the likes of bob and geecko and other lowlifes in cryptoland and they think there cool and new doing it..
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
paramind22

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2021, 07:56:47 PM

I had the same vibes exactly with them. 

Where is the best place to trade this now?

Is the wallet going to be recoded for a higher % as mentioned above?

Nice coin but without value increasing and no real staking reward it's hard to keep funds in it.

Stabycroc

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 02:14:50 PM

word to the wise avoid boloex  Cool crypto shifty as F... and there nubcakes that think they can play old scams to crypto old guards that seen it all b4 1000x.

I had the same vibes exactly with them.  

Where is the best place to trade this now?

Is the wallet going to be recoded for a higher % as mentioned above?

Nice coin but without value increasing and no real staking reward it's hard to keep funds in it.

these are just my options and dev team might see otherwise and u might want to ask them aswell.

Best place to trade would be unnamed exchange then v2.altmarkets in my eyes..

i dont think theres a need to inc pos % as it pos fine and fair to all that hold, unlike alot of so called pos coin that only the top weights get the rewards and the lil guys get nothing and usually all staked in a pos pool to make sure its just a select few that get the rewards.Inc pos % would just drop the value even more.

i think use factors esp in the gaming areas and front line promo is the key and as much as i hate to say it but it seems to be the crypto world we live in now that alil tictoc rage feast of 1337 would help get word out about it..HYPER HYPER  Grin then once the user base grow so will the use factors and people using them.

If dev team thinks discord is there main area of promo  they should really make up 100s of 1337 gifs and stuff like that, for me im old skool i think promo should be done were the coin is traded for max effect like chat/trollbox on exchanges.& for 1337 in large gaming areas with large numbers of gamers that will/can use 1337 as a tip method or use.

a coin this old the dev and code speaks for itself in its age and life span, its pretty much doge but pos and waiting for the right light/elon  Tongue to shine on it.

Wing13

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 07:28:38 PM

Is this coin dead?
And what about Yobit?
paramind22

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2022, 10:42:19 PM

With the stability of the coin and the good exchanges it's on, it's not that bad of a coin to stake.  There are even POS coins that have a lower rate that are also good and old. 

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
September 19, 2023, 07:43:40 AM

Is this coin dead?
And what about Yobit?

I think the coin is as good as dead, it hasn't happened for ages and the thread creator was last online at the beginning of 2022. Therefore I assume you can't expect much from 1337, most of the remaining exchanges have 0 volume or are no longer listed on Coingecko, Coinmarketcap and Coinpaprika.

By the way, 1337 is also listed on the FreiExchange, even if there is 0 volume there.

https://freiexchange.com/market/1337/BTC

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Nerd-Labs (OP)

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 06, 2023, 02:20:33 AM

Is this coin dead?
And what about Yobit?

I think the coin is as good as dead, it hasn't happened for ages and the thread creator was last online at the beginning of 2022. Therefore I assume you can't expect much from 1337, most of the remaining exchanges have 0 volume or are no longer listed on Coingecko, Coinmarketcap and Coinpaprika.

By the way, 1337 is also listed on the FreiExchange, even if there is 0 volume there.

Is this coin dead?
And what about Yobit?

Hi there, current 1337 lead dev here , I don't know how to say anything without saying too much.

I see you have a legendary account so i assume you have been around awhile.
Elites been around awhile also and is about to celebrate a birthday.

8 years and 4.2 million blocks since genesis. In that time many 1000s of coins have come and gone.
Elite is not one of them, Our discord and support are very active. I personally have 41 connections on my wallet atm.

That being said you are absolutely correct in observing the project as quite (for the moment)
The last few years have been rough lots of exits, delisting, scams ect . im literally only here on bitcoin talk just to respond to you
for the first time in maybe two years because someone linked up your post in the discord .

I personally as well as many other devs have stepped away from any kind of marketing or anything front end simply because of all the NFT,
Buy now or cry later, click here to claim your five BTC that's been going on .But we have all been active on the back end .
its definitely time for myself and a few others to come out of our rabbit holes of code and start talking to people again.

all that being said here's the skinny on 1337 . Elite has been in a pretty heavy update round for a few months , its old it needs a lot of love.
But ive been hugging on it hard. we haven't been seeking any listing because i don't want to have to beg for an update after the listing is granted.

most of he goals i set for this release have been reached , atm and i do mean its going on right now im scrubbing a copy of the chain for a clean snapshot.
its 127 hrs in and about 94% done the few last punch list items i have cant be touched till its competed i dare not interrupt it.
there will always be more to do but its been a really long time since we have pushed a release and it needs it bad.

The team has many members and many mods who are ready to spread any news but ultimately the lack of activity lies on me
and ultimately it is I who must apologies to you any anyone else reading this following along who's wondering what the heck is "not" going on

My bad im sorry , But i am on it , I have a timeline, deadline that's very very soon but id prefer not to give a date
because im trying to give the community something nice and don't want to spoil it

Flapmin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: